Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,225 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:01 AM

When You Have Been Misbehaving In School And Your Grandma Goes To PTA Meeting - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / When You Have Been Misbehaving In School And Your Grandma Goes To PTA Meeting (44489 Views)

Kebbi Commissioner Visits School And Meets Only The Students There / Help!!! My Friend Made 2.2 And She's Been Misbehaving.. / UI To Hold ‘PTA’ Meeting Over School Closure- Thecable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Have Been Misbehaving In School And Your Grandma Goes To PTA Meeting by Idboyostic(m): 10:37am On Aug 23, 2016
She's obviously coming back from the farm.... No need to fear Mr Principal...
Re: When You Have Been Misbehaving In School And Your Grandma Goes To PTA Meeting by tunary(m): 10:48am On Aug 23, 2016
giftedheart1:
ehhhhhhh... the grandpa will be like
Hw do I get dis pic
Re: When You Have Been Misbehaving In School And Your Grandma Goes To PTA Meeting by EzeeYFB(m): 10:53am On Aug 23, 2016
lukasmuyiwa:
pls pls am not here for blabbering.... I swear I really need a girl to settle down with
eyaaa
N u decided to find one here.
Sorry ya
Re: When You Have Been Misbehaving In School And Your Grandma Goes To PTA Meeting by muareal: 11:14am On Aug 23, 2016
The boy mind fly live that place na only im body dey there soo... chai badest granma anyway e be like say nay na the gran ma blood flow rich the boy body o as per the face of that gran ma no be face wey gentle when im small ;DThe boy mind fly live that place na only im body dey there soo... chai badest granma anyway e be like say nay na the gran ma blood flow rich the boy body o as per the face of that gran ma no be face wey gentle when im small
Re: When You Have Been Misbehaving In School And Your Grandma Goes To PTA Meeting by Samtoby(m): 11:22am On Aug 23, 2016
colik:

All the same....Wetin she wan use am do?
Only God and herself will know that one...
Re: When You Have Been Misbehaving In School And Your Grandma Goes To PTA Meeting by Rilwayne001: 11:25am On Aug 23, 2016
colik:
Lol...What's she going to do with the knife sef? grin

That's no knife.. Probably a cutlass.

1 Like

Re: When You Have Been Misbehaving In School And Your Grandma Goes To PTA Meeting by Nickymezor(f): 11:27am On Aug 23, 2016
Such a person is DONE FOR no be small...lolz smiley
Re: When You Have Been Misbehaving In School And Your Grandma Goes To PTA Meeting by Nobody: 11:29am On Aug 23, 2016
Samtoby:

Only God and herself will know that one...
Na so..
Re: When You Have Been Misbehaving In School And Your Grandma Goes To PTA Meeting by giftedheart1(m): 11:31am On Aug 23, 2016
tunary:
Hw do I get dis pic
trust me I don't know... except contact is exchanged..
Re: When You Have Been Misbehaving In School And Your Grandma Goes To PTA Meeting by Orikinla(m): 11:34am On Aug 23, 2016
ninovandross:
omo dat one no be knife oh, na beta cutlass
grin
Re: When You Have Been Misbehaving In School And Your Grandma Goes To PTA Meeting by oxfordempire: 11:47am On Aug 23, 2016
DesChyko:
Hmmm.. I dey reason something else o..

E be like say the she pay #6,000 for graduation party on Friday. Meat no dey her food and the boy no get gift. .

That's why she dey the Saturday PTA meeting, waiting for Principal's address. grin

Lol
Re: When You Have Been Misbehaving In School And Your Grandma Goes To PTA Meeting by Fourwinds: 11:48am On Aug 23, 2016
Solace277:
lol

i hate when my parents visits school!

FTC!
kip kwayet.!!!
Re: When You Have Been Misbehaving In School And Your Grandma Goes To PTA Meeting by Ator008(m): 11:55am On Aug 23, 2016
colik:
she's going to pet u wit it! what else cud she had done wit d knife? u see d ans to ur question no b here oooo if u lik urself just run away from home... b4 meeting finish nai wey u don run go houz go park ur load. dis kind question u need to dey alive to ans am.
Re: When You Have Been Misbehaving In School And Your Grandma Goes To PTA Meeting by Nobody: 12:04pm On Aug 23, 2016
Ator008:
she's going to pet u wit it! what else cud she had done wit d knife? u see d ans to ur question no b here oooo if u lik urself just run away from home... b4 meeting finish nai wey u don run go houz go park ur load. dis kind question u need to dey alive to ans am.

Lol...E be like sey na dis kind grandma you get because the kind answer wey you just give me na from personal experience pesin fit know Wetin him go do..How you take know say she wan kill you?
E fit be your teacher she wan service so. grin
Re: When You Have Been Misbehaving In School And Your Grandma Goes To PTA Meeting by giftedheart1(m): 12:12pm On Aug 23, 2016
crotonite:
the second poster above me sha... shocked grin
did I lie? pray not to have crazy grandparents
Re: When You Have Been Misbehaving In School And Your Grandma Goes To PTA Meeting by expensive2(f): 12:13pm On Aug 23, 2016
end time gran ma's
Re: When You Have Been Misbehaving In School And Your Grandma Goes To PTA Meeting by Adie1993(m): 12:19pm On Aug 23, 2016
For her mind ...... Dem say na yu b play play Master I go show yu today.
Re: When You Have Been Misbehaving In School And Your Grandma Goes To PTA Meeting by mamawin(f): 12:22pm On Aug 23, 2016
DesChyko:
Hmmm.. I dey reason something else o..

E be like say the she pay #6,000 for graduation party on Friday. Meat no dey her food and the boy no get gift. .

That's why she dey the Saturday PTA meeting, waiting for Principal's address. grin
private schools and all sorts of useless payment, so annoying. especially cultural day, N5,000!
Re: When You Have Been Misbehaving In School And Your Grandma Goes To PTA Meeting by jammy1993(m): 12:37pm On Aug 23, 2016
giftedheart1:
ehhhhhhh... the grandpa will be like
D guy b like : omo, boya I go reach house 2day grin grin
Re: When You Have Been Misbehaving In School And Your Grandma Goes To PTA Meeting by MamaletASO: 12:46pm On Aug 23, 2016
That face nah face of the Grandmas from

Nasarawa, Plateau, Kaduna..

The thing no funny at alll

shocked shocked grin Lolz..
Re: When You Have Been Misbehaving In School And Your Grandma Goes To PTA Meeting by DesChyko: 1:37pm On Aug 23, 2016
mamawin:
private schools and all sorts of useless payment, so annoying. especially cultural day, N5,000!

You are there grin

All sorts of payments, even for practicals
Re: When You Have Been Misbehaving In School And Your Grandma Goes To PTA Meeting by giftedheart1(m): 1:59pm On Aug 23, 2016
jammy1993:
D guy b like : omo, boya I go reach house 2day grin grin
The guy is already planning the escape route..
Re: When You Have Been Misbehaving In School And Your Grandma Goes To PTA Meeting by edbor(m): 2:33pm On Aug 23, 2016
the boy be like "i am not understanding" grin
Re: When You Have Been Misbehaving In School And Your Grandma Goes To PTA Meeting by Stanbeto: 3:30pm On Aug 23, 2016
Omo this one na die o
Re: When You Have Been Misbehaving In School And Your Grandma Goes To PTA Meeting by bmos(m): 6:54pm On Aug 23, 2016
colik:

Go near and whisper that question into her right ear.

1 Like

Re: When You Have Been Misbehaving In School And Your Grandma Goes To PTA Meeting by hardbody: 7:09pm On Aug 23, 2016
KhalifaMillz:
22nd August: travelled to Lokoja for police aptitude test... The paper that was meant for 10:00am was written around after 6:00pm. Decided to travel back to abuja... Got to kubwa, entered one-chance with two ladies... Thankful to God for sparing my life.
Lessons learned:
1. Say no to night journey. I decided to travel back at all cost because I didn't want to incur the wrath of my supervisor who permitted me to travel without much ado. NB, if u die, someone else will be employed in your stead.
2. Heed salient warnings: My fiance and two other friends called to discourage me, I said no... the first vehicle I boarded, the tyre developed a fault... had to go back to Lkj and then board another vehicle... the vehicle was still there when I got another vehicle and passed it by
3. Use a blackberry phone: thieves don't trust blackberry owners because of the various security settings and backups on blackberry... mine was returned the moment I said I'm only taking it to the owner as I don't know d password...
4. In all things, thank God... coz if we think itz by our power that we have safe trips...then we lie.... Ancient of days I thank you!

Dem beat you join?
Re: When You Have Been Misbehaving In School And Your Grandma Goes To PTA Meeting by ArcToyin(m): 11:08am On Aug 30, 2016
hahahahahaha. damn funny

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

New Theatre Arts Students Of UNICAL Had Their Induction (Photos) / Nigerian Lady With Masters In Law From A UK University Offered N35k As Salary / KWARA STATE UNIVERSITY 2014/2015 Post Utme Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.