Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

How To Make Money While Helping Others - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / How To Make Money While Helping Others (802 Views)

Helping Hands International Abeokuta Rally/seminar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money While Helping Others by Mercelina: 3:08pm On Aug 22, 2016
Are you a Retiree, Youth corps member(NYSC}, Self-employed, Un-employed, House wife, or Student? Do you desire an income raise even as a paid employee?
I am a Networking Marketing expert and I want to share my success secret with you. Are you here in this group and have the following items stated?
1. A BANK ACCOUNT ( Current or Savings)
2. 2 FRIENDS YOU WANT TO HELP
3. N6,600 (six thousand, six hundred naira)

If you have the above listed items and you want to take a risk like I did to succeed, put your comment across in this group and I will show you how to turn N6,600 to Millions in simple basic steps.

PLEASE NOTE THAT IT IS NETWORKING BUT A VERY SIMPLE ONE TO DO. NO SELLING,
JUST SERVICES. NO REJECTION, NO TIME FRAME, NO AUTOSHIP, NO FAILURE! NO EXPERIENCE IS NEEDED.

There is an opportunity that empowers you so you can empower others and be happy for the rest of your life. ( Thank me later, but lets be serious first). INCENTIVES: CARS, SUV, HOUSE, SCHOLARSHIP, LOAN, YEARLY BONUS ETC.

If you're not interested, you need not comment at all. INTERESTED PEOPLE ONLY PLEASE!!!.
ADD me on WHATSAPP :::: 08132566773
E-mail address: adebowaleabisade@gmail.com

Locations: Abuja, Lagos, Port Harcourt, Kwara, Nasarawa, Anambra, Edo, Abia, Benue, Kogi, Niger, Akwa Ibom, Imo, Cross River, Ebonyi, Ogun, Delta, Ogun, Bayelsa, Kano, Ibadan, Kaduna, Enugu, and all the Cities all over the country and beyond.

While you're reading jokes and wasting your precious data and time on Facebook, some other people are living their lives and dreams. Take heed now, get serious so you can forge ahead.
MAY THE ECONOMIC MELTDOWN NOT AFFECT YOU!

WhatsApp me on: +2348132566773

Please don't drop your number here for security purposes!!!

(1) (Reply)

Deleted / Voip Outbound Calling Auto Dialer With Mypbx Asterick Elastix PBX PSTN / Buy And Sell On Insta PH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.