Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,762 members, 7,820,650 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

Klint Da Drunk And Wife Pose On Lady's Butt - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Klint Da Drunk And Wife Pose On Lady's Butt (51984 Views)

Klint Da Drunk’s Wife Cutting His Hair With Shears (Hilarious Photos) / E-money & Wife Pose In His Mercedes Land Jet / Klint Da Drunk And His Wife Strike A Pose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Klint Da Drunk And Wife Pose On Lady's Butt by cornel994(m): 6:42pm On Aug 22, 2016
If d lady decides to fart nko undecided
Re: Klint Da Drunk And Wife Pose On Lady's Butt by sltn(m): 6:43pm On Aug 22, 2016
lol
Re: Klint Da Drunk And Wife Pose On Lady's Butt by Slimflame(m): 6:45pm On Aug 22, 2016
Just saw his name...let me rest my comment
Re: Klint Da Drunk And Wife Pose On Lady's Butt by legendte(m): 6:45pm On Aug 22, 2016
ladyF:
I don't see how a married man is resting on another woman's butt is supposed to be a *playful sturvs* angry Maybe it would be more funny to me if he allows his wife to pose on a guy's d*ck. grin

Ermmmm....who has 6 packs, let me strike a hot pose with you? I like 6 packs kiss

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

Must you comment? What a dumb statement.

1 Like

Re: Klint Da Drunk And Wife Pose On Lady's Butt by edyza(m): 6:45pm On Aug 22, 2016
ladyF:
I don't see how a married man is resting on another woman's butt is supposed to be a *playful sturvs* angry Maybe it would be more funny to me if he allows his wife to pose on a guy's d*ck. grin

Ermmmm....who has 6 packs, let me strike a hot pose with you? I like 6 packs kiss

Well that goes a long way to prove that some women can be more mature than others. Was expecting you ask who the lady is? U don't understand their family and how they run their things,u just here criticizing. I dnt see that girl complaining even if she finds her man's dick in some other pussy so u take ur eyes off . Yuck
Re: Klint Da Drunk And Wife Pose On Lady's Butt by Goddygee(m): 6:45pm On Aug 22, 2016
kk
Re: Klint Da Drunk And Wife Pose On Lady's Butt by originalKsp(m): 6:46pm On Aug 22, 2016
Nonsense

Re: Klint Da Drunk And Wife Pose On Lady's Butt by NickMarvel(m): 6:46pm On Aug 22, 2016
Why una face dey like say she mess?
Re: Klint Da Drunk And Wife Pose On Lady's Butt by Anabel(f): 6:47pm On Aug 22, 2016
Can't you guys just sit for a minute to think that maybe the lady with the cute ass is his elder sister or younger sister? He sits on a ass, meaning he wants to tap it? Una mind too dirty

2 Likes

Re: Klint Da Drunk And Wife Pose On Lady's Butt by hazyfm1: 6:50pm On Aug 22, 2016
ladyF:

Wrong comparison.
Re: Klint Da Drunk And Wife Pose On Lady's Butt by Mypeople2(m): 6:50pm On Aug 22, 2016
ladyF:

Bad girl! See where your mind dey.
Re: Klint Da Drunk And Wife Pose On Lady's Butt by Nobody: 6:50pm On Aug 22, 2016
S
Re: Klint Da Drunk And Wife Pose On Lady's Butt by Nobody: 6:50pm On Aug 22, 2016
grin

Re: Klint Da Drunk And Wife Pose On Lady's Butt by NickMarvel(m): 6:51pm On Aug 22, 2016
ladyF:

Na wa ooo, why you dey sound like you still dey stay village and you come get phone wey fit browse for village.
Re: Klint Da Drunk And Wife Pose On Lady's Butt by JuanDeDios: 6:55pm On Aug 22, 2016
ladyF:

Don't go through life taking everything too seriously. Just saying.
Re: Klint Da Drunk And Wife Pose On Lady's Butt by freecocoa(f): 6:57pm On Aug 22, 2016
I see a 3somee on the way. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Klint Da Drunk And Wife Pose On Lady's Butt by Darevofpeace(m): 7:00pm On Aug 22, 2016
I hope his brain would not replay the event in his dream and desiring the woman for f**k mate now follows.
Re: Klint Da Drunk And Wife Pose On Lady's Butt by oluking: 7:03pm On Aug 22, 2016
ladyF:

E be like say somebody kondo dey hungry you.
Re: Klint Da Drunk And Wife Pose On Lady's Butt by vivianbelema(f): 7:04pm On Aug 22, 2016
Correct. Chigurl
Re: Klint Da Drunk And Wife Pose On Lady's Butt by Krismart(m): 7:07pm On Aug 22, 2016
ladyF:

D wife is comfortable with it, case closed. Lady F , go marry ur own or are u not tired of public dick yet?
Re: Klint Da Drunk And Wife Pose On Lady's Butt by Nobody: 7:07pm On Aug 22, 2016
Nice pose until that woman mess
Re: Klint Da Drunk And Wife Pose On Lady's Butt by Nobody: 7:11pm On Aug 22, 2016
ladyF:

For your mind weiten u talk make sense.
Re: Klint Da Drunk And Wife Pose On Lady's Butt by gqboyy(m): 7:12pm On Aug 22, 2016
they are all drunk!!!!
Re: Klint Da Drunk And Wife Pose On Lady's Butt by Nobody: 7:13pm On Aug 22, 2016
thundabot:
they look drunk

New Video...: Tekno – Pana

https://www.nairaland.com/3304211/watch-video-tekno-pana
u believe there is no god/God but Allah and Muhammed is his prophet? cry
Re: Klint Da Drunk And Wife Pose On Lady's Butt by Nobody: 7:16pm On Aug 22, 2016
No she can't lol but he can cos d butt is soft like pillow while the dik ain't soft lyk banana o. Hard lyk the rock of Gibraltar so it will harm her
ladyF:
I don't see how a married man is resting on another woman's butt is supposed to be a *playful sturvs* angry

Re: Klint Da Drunk And Wife Pose On Lady's Butt by Zieristclair(m): 7:16pm On Aug 22, 2016
princechurchill:
don't come back and start telling us how he cheated on you with that same booty,cos[b] just like the C-in C i got ear problems[/b]
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin wow Jesus! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Klint Da Drunk And Wife Pose On Lady's Butt by Nobody: 7:17pm On Aug 22, 2016
holluphemydavid:
New style of pose, wish dat lady cud mess
lol grin grin d heads go blow man u wicked o
Re: Klint Da Drunk And Wife Pose On Lady's Butt by Nobody: 7:19pm On Aug 22, 2016
Jarizod:
I wonder how klint would react if the lady drops a silent fart grin
hahahahahahahahaha grin... terrible one grin cheesy. A silent and nourishing fart for that matter grin
Re: Klint Da Drunk And Wife Pose On Lady's Butt by Nobody: 7:23pm On Aug 22, 2016
jaybillionaire:
hahahahahahahahaha grin... terrible one grin cheesy. A silent and nourishing fart for that matter grin
grin grin grin
Re: Klint Da Drunk And Wife Pose On Lady's Butt by johnpaulo(m): 7:23pm On Aug 22, 2016
Another concept don comeout ohhhhhh
Re: Klint Da Drunk And Wife Pose On Lady's Butt by NairaMaster1(m): 7:33pm On Aug 22, 2016
If he get liver let him abuse PMB
Re: Klint Da Drunk And Wife Pose On Lady's Butt by Deepfreezer(m): 7:36pm On Aug 22, 2016
henrydadon:
Threeesome loading grin grin

Correct wife way sabi grin
You are the only one that understands, They are definitely swingers couple. The wife knows what's sup too

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

‘Terry G Table Water’ Shared By Terry G To Bars In Lagos (Photos) / Eshun Turns Down Trip To Dubai And $100K Offer For Sex / Ansa Bassey Kpokpogri Is Dead (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.