Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,906 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

Man Killed His Wife And Three Other's In Sokoto - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Killed His Wife And Three Other's In Sokoto (692 Views)

People With Placards Beg Jonathan To Come Back In Police Presence In Sokoto / Jonathan Receives A Heroes Welcome In Sokoto. Photos / Man Killed By Hausa Man In Aba Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Killed His Wife And Three Other's In Sokoto by mujaya1(m): 4:39pm On Aug 22, 2016
A 43-year old man has killed his wife, Yemisi, killed Rachael Adewole, 42, Benice Adewole, 10, and Esther Badelu, 14 in Sokoto
– The suspect who killed the four persons with a pestle
has been arrested
Taiwo Adio, a 43-year old man has killed his wife,
Yemisi, killed Rachael Adewole, 42, Benice Adewole, 10,
and Esther Badelu, 14 in Sokoto, Sokoto state.
According to Punch metro, the suspect who killed the
four persons with a pestle has been arrested.
Until their death, Rachael was the wife of Pastor Jacob
Adewole, of Faith Baptist Church (Sanctuary of Mercy
and Glory), Old Airport Road, Sokoto while Benice
Adewole was their only daughter and Esther Badelu was
Benice’s friend.

A church member, Oyeleke Samson who narrated the
event to the newspaper revealed that he survived the
suspect’s onslaught by a whisker.

“The suspect mysteriously disappeared from home for two days and on his sudden return, he started behaving in a strange manner, talking incoherently.
“When the news of his return got to the church, the elated pastor’s wife, the late Rachael, prepared food and told her daughter Benice, to take the food to Taiwo Adio’s house.

There, Esther Badelu decided to accompany her friend.
“Before they arrived at the place, Adio, a bricklayer had
clubbed the wife, Yemisi, an auxiliary nurse, to death. When the two girls entered the house, he killed them with the pestle in his hand.

“When the two girls did not return home after a while, late Rachael decided to trace the girls to the suspect’s house, not knowing that death was lurking. When she opened the door, the suspect raised the pestle, as she turned to take to her heels, the suspect hit her on the back, she fell and she was clubbed to death.

“On instinct, I decided to go to the Mission House. I
mounted my motorcycle, only for me to see the suspect in a corner, it was the screech from my motorcycle that
scared him as he attempted to attack me. The only words I heard from him were, ‘You people cannot poison me.

“I was left bewildered that why should he think anybody
wanted to kill him. I ate out of the food at the mission
house; moreover, he killed his wife before the two girls
arrived with the food. I am still in shock.”

https://www.naij.com/936615-bloodbath-man-kills-wife-pastors-wife-and-daughter-in-sokoto.html
Re: Man Killed His Wife And Three Other's In Sokoto by rayblast(m): 4:53pm On Aug 22, 2016
Adio o fi omo odo pa eyan merin ? Ha kini ka ti pe eleyi o!!!!!! RIP
Re: Man Killed His Wife And Three Other's In Sokoto by mujaya1(m): 4:54pm On Aug 22, 2016
mujaya1:
this happen in my area
Re: Man Killed His Wife And Three Other's In Sokoto by Nobody: 5:00pm On Aug 22, 2016
"three others" not "tree other".
R.I.P to English.

1 Like

Re: Man Killed His Wife And Three Other's In Sokoto by judedave181: 5:09pm On Aug 22, 2016
The topic and the story murdered the English grin serious... almanjiri English is a taboo to English language grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

What President BUHARI Checks First On The Newspapers Every Morning / Ambode Is Lagos Worst Governor So far / PHOTOS: Gov. Oshiomhole, Utomi At Launching Of $136m Integrated City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.