Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,659 members, 7,958,995 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 08:53 AM

Internships and Entry Level jobs In Nigeria - Jobs/Vacancies (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Internships and Entry Level jobs In Nigeria (230939 Views)

Graduate And Entry Level Positions Recruitment At P&G –apply Now Before Deadline / Federal Medical Center, Owerri Fresh Graduate And Mid-level Jobs Recruitment / What Is The Difference Between Executive Position And Entry Level Position (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (83) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Internships and Entry Level jobs In Nigeria by myrrtle(m): 9:16am On Aug 27, 2018
Re: Internships and Entry Level jobs In Nigeria by myrrtle(m): 2:30pm On Aug 27, 2018
Re: Internships and Entry Level jobs In Nigeria by myrrtle(m): 6:42pm On Aug 27, 2018
Re: Internships and Entry Level jobs In Nigeria by myrrtle(m): 6:46am On Aug 28, 2018
Re: Internships and Entry Level jobs In Nigeria by myrrtle(m): 4:58pm On Aug 28, 2018
Re: Internships and Entry Level jobs In Nigeria by myrrtle(m): 9:14pm On Aug 28, 2018
Re: Internships and Entry Level jobs In Nigeria by myrrtle(m): 6:16am On Aug 29, 2018
Re: Internships and Entry Level jobs In Nigeria by myrrtle(m): 6:38am On Aug 30, 2018
Re: Internships and Entry Level jobs In Nigeria by myrrtle(m): 11:20am On Aug 30, 2018
Re: Internships and Entry Level jobs In Nigeria by myrrtle(m): 6:50pm On Aug 30, 2018
Re: Internships and Entry Level jobs In Nigeria by myrrtle(m): 6:58am On Aug 31, 2018
Re: Internships and Entry Level jobs In Nigeria by myrrtle(m): 1:17pm On Aug 31, 2018
Re: Internships and Entry Level jobs In Nigeria by myrrtle(m): 11:57am On Sep 03, 2018
Re: Internships and Entry Level jobs In Nigeria by myrrtle(m): 6:36pm On Sep 03, 2018
Re: Internships and Entry Level jobs In Nigeria by myrrtle(m): 10:08pm On Sep 03, 2018
Re: Internships and Entry Level jobs In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:17am On Sep 04, 2018
Thank you Myrrtle, this thread is the best thing to happen to the Job section after debbie and ammyluv. I have gotten up to 3 invites here.. I know i will testify soon.

Bro i have an interview problem. My diction is quite great, I've got the right words in my head, but the nerves seem to be my greatest undoing, they creep inside me and my voice becomes shaky, esp when answering the 'can we meet you question' I need tips on how to calm down a bit.. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Internships and Entry Level jobs In Nigeria by chrisbaxtian(m): 7:46am On Sep 04, 2018
... and yet some people say he is a scammer. hmmm... different people will see different things
Re: Internships and Entry Level jobs In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:32am On Sep 04, 2018
chrisbaxtian:
... and yet some people say he is a scammer. hmmm... different people will see different things
is there any incident linking him to scam? This thread is a blessing. I have attended interview for jobs that was not posted anywhere but his blog... Don't know about the scamming ish
Re: Internships and Entry Level jobs In Nigeria by chrisbaxtian(m): 11:21am On Sep 04, 2018
HaileSelassie:
is there any incident linking him to scam? This thread is a blessing. I have attended interview for jobs that was not posted anywhere but his blog... Don't know about the scamming ish

go through the thread jare! there's a question mark on his activities. you benefited doesn't mean he is totally clean. he has questions to answer
Re: Internships and Entry Level jobs In Nigeria by myrrtle(m): 1:43pm On Sep 04, 2018
Re: Internships and Entry Level jobs In Nigeria by myrrtle(m): 1:45pm On Sep 04, 2018
chrisbaxtian:

go through the thread jare! there's a question mark on his activities. you benefited doesn't mean he is totally clean. he has questions to answer
one misguided fellow raised an issue does s not equal to people. Thank you!
Re: Internships and Entry Level jobs In Nigeria by myrrtle(m): 1:47pm On Sep 04, 2018
HaileSelassie:
Thank you Myrrtle, this thread is the best thing to happen to the Job section after debbie and ammyluv. I have gotten up to 3 invites here.. I know i will testify soon.

Bro i have an interview problem. My diction is quite great, I've got the right words in my head, but the nerves seem to be my greatest undoing, they creep inside me and my voice becomes shaky, esp when answering the 'can we meet you question' I need tips on how to calm down a bit.. Thanks
thanks for the testimony. please join the telegram group and message me so we can see how we can help you manage your interview anxiety. I also have the same issue but I've been able to manage it fairly well.

1 Like

Re: Internships and Entry Level jobs In Nigeria by chrisbaxtian(m): 1:51pm On Sep 04, 2018
myrrtle:

one misguided fellow raised an issue does s not equal to people. Thank you!

one can represent many. you never can tell. you are bring watched Austin
Re: Internships and Entry Level jobs In Nigeria by myrrtle(m): 7:27pm On Sep 04, 2018
Re: Internships and Entry Level jobs In Nigeria by dlawnoni: 9:54pm On Sep 04, 2018
please does anyone here kno about d standard chartered bank assessment test?
Re: Internships and Entry Level jobs In Nigeria by myrrtle(m): 12:33pm On Sep 05, 2018
Re: Internships and Entry Level jobs In Nigeria by myrrtle(m): 9:02pm On Sep 05, 2018
Re: Internships and Entry Level jobs In Nigeria by myrrtle(m): 9:17pm On Sep 06, 2018
Re: Internships and Entry Level jobs In Nigeria by myrrtle(m): 10:14pm On Sep 08, 2018
Re: Internships and Entry Level jobs In Nigeria by myrrtle(m): 6:28pm On Sep 09, 2018
http://careersome.com/site/job?id=content-social-media-manager-at-techinnover
Content & Social Media Manager at Techinnover

http://careersome.com/site/job?id=various-programming-jobs-at-oneflare-tech-solutions
Various Programming Jobs at Oneflare Tech Solutions

http://careersome.com/site/job?id=accounts-manager-at-fan-milk-northern-nigeria
Accounts Manager​ at Fan Milk - Northern Nigeria

http://careersome.com/site/job?id=accounts-manager-at-fan-milk-eastern-nigeria
Accounts Manager​ at Fan Milk - Eastern Nigeria

http://careersome.com/site/job?id=administrator-at-lead-enterprise-support-company-limited
Administrator at LEAD Enterprise Support Company Limited
locations: Benin, Warri, Kogi, Abuja, Owerri, Enugu, Portharcourt, Osogbo, Ibadan, Bauchi and Zamfara states

http://careersome.com/site/job?id=operations-officer-at-future-moves-recruitment-agency
Operations Officer at Future Moves Recruitment Agency

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (83) (Reply)

WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview / WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.