Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,461 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:02 AM

A Look Alike Of Little Commediene Immanuela Found In Lagos!! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Look Alike Of Little Commediene Immanuela Found In Lagos!! (1921 Views)

Davido Agrees That His Girlfriend Chioma And Cee-C Look Alike / Teen Nollywood Actor Chidera (osita Iheme Look Alike) Becomes Epileptic / Paul Okoye Signed Rihana-Look-Alike, Lucy Because Of The Resemblance? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Look Alike Of Little Commediene Immanuela Found In Lagos!! by goodvision12(m): 5:21pm On Aug 22, 2016
Abeg make una talk true.This little girl looks exactly like commediene Immanuela.Clikck like if you agree.share if you disagree!!These are her photos...

2 Shares

Re: A Look Alike Of Little Commediene Immanuela Found In Lagos!! by MrOlihilistic: 5:23pm On Aug 22, 2016
she looks like her but how will this stop this hunger that's hnugrying me??

1 Like

Re: A Look Alike Of Little Commediene Immanuela Found In Lagos!! by goodvision12(m): 5:28pm On Aug 22, 2016
Pls they should take this post to front page.
Re: A Look Alike Of Little Commediene Immanuela Found In Lagos!! by Nobody: 5:43pm On Aug 22, 2016
You were not wearing your cool cool cool cool I guess
Re: A Look Alike Of Little Commediene Immanuela Found In Lagos!! by BeardGangSTAR: 6:42pm On Aug 22, 2016
goodvision12:
Pls they should take this post to front page.

What's your moniker again? Goodvision? Hell no, you need to ditch your account.

If you can't grow a beard, at 'grow' sense!

1 Like

Re: A Look Alike Of Little Commediene Immanuela Found In Lagos!! by Flexherbal(m): 9:17pm On Aug 22, 2016
Just a little.
Re: A Look Alike Of Little Commediene Immanuela Found In Lagos!! by goodvision12(m): 12:22pm On Aug 23, 2016
BeardGangSTAR:

why the insults and what do you mean by that?
Re: A Look Alike Of Little Commediene Immanuela Found In Lagos!! by goodvision12(m): 2:52pm On Jan 03, 2017
MrOlihilistic:
she looks like her but how will this stop this hunger that's hnugrying me??
Na buhari cause am
Re: A Look Alike Of Little Commediene Immanuela Found In Lagos!! by goodvision12(m): 2:54pm On Jan 03, 2017
HateU2:
You were not wearing your cool cool cool cool I guess
You for come borrow me your eye glass
Re: A Look Alike Of Little Commediene Immanuela Found In Lagos!! by goodvision12(m): 2:56pm On Jan 03, 2017
BeardGangSTAR:

since i dont have beards why dont you borrow me yours

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Street Crowded As Psquare Storm The Street For Video Shoot - ( Pics/vid ) / Ex Beauty Queen Stuns In New Pics!! / Photos Of Millionaire Who Abandons $230,000 Ferrari California On Flooded Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.