Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:32 AM

Don't Beg Me, Looters Must Face The Law – Buhari Vows - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don't Beg Me, Looters Must Face The Law – Buhari Vows (1290 Views)

I Will Take Nigeria To The Next Level - President Buhari Vows / "I Will End Herdsmen Killings" - President Buhari Vows / Don’t Beg Me, Looters Must Face The Law, Return Stolen Wealth, Buhari Vows (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Beg Me, Looters Must Face The Law – Buhari Vows by psquaret: 5:57pm On Aug 22, 2016
President Muhammadu Buhari has vowed the corrupt Nigerians must face the law and return stolen wealth no amount of pressure would make him give up the war against corruption in the country.

In an address to a group of Nigerians who marched to the Presidential Villa to pledge their full support for his administration’s anti-corruption campaign, President Buhari promised a relentless prosecution of the war against corruption, with due regard for the rule of law.

The President said all persons charged with stealing the nation’s resources will have their day in court and that, upon conviction, their ill-gotten wealth would be seized and returned to government coffers.

“I believe it is time for Nigeria to change course. That is why I sought election as President and got elected. As President, I am determined that Nigeria must move away from a course of endemic corruption that was leading us to perdition,” a spokesperson quoted the President as saying through his Special Adviser on Media and Publicity, Femi Adesina.

“There can be no question of our willfully allowing anyone to get away with corruption. No matter the pressure and entreaties, the anti-corruption war will continue and all accused persons will have their day in court.”

The Nigerians Against Corruption group led by Aisha Yesufu had condemned recent statements by some individuals against the President’s anti-corruption campaign.

They assured the President that the vast majority of ordinary Nigerians fully supported his ongoing efforts to curb corruption and urged him not to be deterred by the antics of those who do not share his laudable vision of a fairer, more equitable, corruption-free and progressive nation.

https://www.nigerianbulletin.com/threads/dont-beg-me-looters-must-face-the-law-%E2%80%93-buhari-vows.220147/
Re: Don't Beg Me, Looters Must Face The Law – Buhari Vows by drss2(m): 6:00pm On Aug 22, 2016
buari n kworoption know no bounds. evertin kworoption. greet am how ur family him go say dem dey fine except for kworoption. ask am how global weather dey affeact agriculture him go say global warming is kworopt. meanwhile, his brain is totally empty.
buari dullard need a slap from ghost to reset his brain.

3 Likes

Re: Don't Beg Me, Looters Must Face The Law – Buhari Vows by Abra4real(m): 6:00pm On Aug 22, 2016
Na lie jor.
Re: Don't Beg Me, Looters Must Face The Law – Buhari Vows by Abra4real(m): 6:01pm On Aug 22, 2016
drss2:
Must you take the FTC space?

Re: Don't Beg Me, Looters Must Face The Law – Buhari Vows by LORDOFAFONJAS: 6:04pm On Aug 22, 2016
drss2:
The GHOST go slap an 'innocent' man OKOROCHA, way baba need slaps to reset his dead brain. He need to go sleep inside the cemetery make GHOSTS way no get joy slap am die cool
Re: Don't Beg Me, Looters Must Face The Law – Buhari Vows by drss2(m): 6:11pm On Aug 22, 2016
LORDOFAFONJAS:

The GHOST go slap an 'innocent' man OKOROCHA, way baba need slaps to reset his dead brain. He need to go sleep inside the cemetery make GHOSTS way no get joy slap am die cool
i tell u. na only holy ghost slap go save nigeria from buari dullard.

1 Like

Re: Don't Beg Me, Looters Must Face The Law – Buhari Vows by ojun50(m): 6:12pm On Aug 22, 2016
They are begging u nd u are u showing yr self. Abeg na kill i want make u kill them but i still they pity d jass wey them go use for u ent d right time come
Re: Don't Beg Me, Looters Must Face The Law – Buhari Vows by Nobody: 6:19pm On Aug 22, 2016
No body is begging you mr Buhari, let the looters in your cabinet also face the law too

3 Likes

Re: Don't Beg Me, Looters Must Face The Law – Buhari Vows by TITOBIGZ(m): 6:25pm On Aug 22, 2016
Its high time somebody needs to tell mr president dat he is highly HIGH gringrin

1 Like

Re: Don't Beg Me, Looters Must Face The Law – Buhari Vows by skyhadi16(m): 6:31pm On Aug 22, 2016
Still waiting for that day we'll hear and see that someone was jailed for corruption by Nigeria government.

1 Like

Re: Don't Beg Me, Looters Must Face The Law – Buhari Vows by oloriooko(m): 6:37pm On Aug 22, 2016
One year six months passed and bubu still chasing shadows in the me of fighting corruption.
Bubu faced "fight against corruption" while backing economy revitalization yet has not been able to see the looters that sponsored him to the rock, no wonder no one has been jailed

1 Like

Re: Don't Beg Me, Looters Must Face The Law – Buhari Vows by milky3(f): 7:59pm On Aug 22, 2016
who is begging who ... abeg work on the state of d nation make economy boom

1 Like

Re: Don't Beg Me, Looters Must Face The Law – Buhari Vows by psquaret: 8:25pm On Aug 22, 2016
BUHARI, BUHARI, BUHARI HOW MANY TIMES WAY I DONE CALL YOU NOW? HMMMM .................. PLS HELP ME FILL UP THE BLACK SPACE PLS BECOS IF I TELL THIS MAN WAITING THEY MY MIND HE WILL CRY .....
Re: Don't Beg Me, Looters Must Face The Law – Buhari Vows by Amanwulu1(m): 8:56pm On Aug 22, 2016
Please who dey beg am b4? Just b fair to give dem open court trial and not ur propsed secret rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Don't Beg Me, Looters Must Face The Law – Buhari Vows by kingsman66(m): 8:58pm On Aug 22, 2016
who is beging who? bubu ur matter worst pass

1 Like

Re: Don't Beg Me, Looters Must Face The Law – Buhari Vows by warriiboguy: 9:13pm On Aug 22, 2016
Old story. How many people have they jailed since he assumed office. Rather we have endless adjournment of court trials wit no meaningful judgement.

1 Like

Re: Don't Beg Me, Looters Must Face The Law – Buhari Vows by Nobody: 10:03pm On Aug 22, 2016
Bubu d comedian undecided..if you wan probe,jail,...do! just do and don't talk..
Re: Don't Beg Me, Looters Must Face The Law – Buhari Vows by Silverstars: 10:31pm On Aug 22, 2016
Start from ur cabinet.
Can't believe I almost voted for this man

1 Like

Re: Don't Beg Me, Looters Must Face The Law – Buhari Vows by Jokerman(m): 11:02pm On Aug 22, 2016
IRONY!!! A looter want to catch looters.... grin

(1) (Reply)

Uche Ogah Arrested By EFCC In Lagos Court Premises / Awka:the Nigeria's Future Political And Economic Light / I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.