Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,991 members, 7,814,386 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

Joseph Nyumah Boaka Visits Osinbajo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Joseph Nyumah Boaka Visits Osinbajo (12237 Views)

Ambassador Garba Gajam Visits Osinbajo In Dubai (Photos) / Oba Of Benin, Ewuare Visits Osinbajo (Photos) / Ademilola Lola Odujinrin Visits Osinbajo In Abuja (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Joseph Nyumah Boaka Visits Osinbajo by londonrivals: 7:14pm On Aug 22, 2016
African nations have to work together especially in developing their economies for the benefit of their people ahead of other forms of international cooperation.

Vice President Yemi Osinbajo, SAN, expressed this view today while receiving the visiting Vice President of Liberia, Mr. Joseph Nyumah Boakai in his office at the Presidential Villa.

According to him, "we have to help ourselves first before others come, we should look for ways we can benefit each other."

Prof. Osinbajo observed that there are Nigerian business people that can invest in Liberia, suggesting the creation of a bilateral economic council that can bring business interests from both countries together.

"We must engender stronger relationships between our countries, that is what Africans need," the Nigerian Vice President stated, adding that Nigeria and Liberia need to work together "to develop our economies."

While noting the important task for African governments to create enabling environments for agricultural and industrial

development, Prof. Osinbajo noted that "our people depend on what government is able to do for them."

Strenghtening the relationship between both countries makes sense, Osinbajo emphasised, adding that this is so because of the interactions both share.

In his own remarks, Vice President Boakai of Liberia commended Nigeria saying "Nigeria remains a very important big brother to Liberia. You have made a lot of sacrifices to our country, including through ECOMOG and the United Nations Mission in Liberia, UNMIL."

Acknowldging that Nigeria does care for Liberia, Vice President Boakai added that Nigerian businesses are helping the West Africa country in sectors like aviation, banking, insurance and investments.

Besides, he also said there are teachers and doctors from Nigeria who are currently helping to set up schools and health infrastructure in Liberia. According to him, "we are grateful to our brothers and sisters here. We want this relationship to go on, this is the way Africans should go."

The Liberian Vice President is in the country to participate in a public lecture. Vice President Osinbajo expressed pleasure in welcoming him to the country and wished him a fruitful time while here.

Laolu Akande
Senior Special Assistant-Media & Publicity
In the Office of the Vice President
August 22, 2016

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/08/photos-vice-president-of-liberia-joseph.html

1 Like

Re: Joseph Nyumah Boaka Visits Osinbajo by alberto2k(m): 7:18pm On Aug 22, 2016
Birds of the same feather causes confusion mehn angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joseph Nyumah Boaka Visits Osinbajo by Apelex(m): 7:22pm On Aug 22, 2016
Ok.
Re: Joseph Nyumah Boaka Visits Osinbajo by veekid(m): 9:00pm On Aug 22, 2016
Ok.... continue
Re: Joseph Nyumah Boaka Visits Osinbajo by ladyF(f): 9:00pm On Aug 22, 2016
How will this visit directly affect the price of small indomie, or the price of a bag of pure water, or even a cup of egusi, not to talk of dollar that has skyrocketed? angry Abeg shift make we see road.

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Joseph Nyumah Boaka Visits Osinbajo by krissconnect(m): 9:01pm On Aug 22, 2016
All these events which result to nothing? Apc=scam

1 Like

Re: Joseph Nyumah Boaka Visits Osinbajo by realmenrealhats(m): 9:02pm On Aug 22, 2016
better person no day ever visit VP? Another Liberian again? una don foget Sawyer way carry ebola come from Liberia. make dem quarantine VP for now until doctors give clarification o

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joseph Nyumah Boaka Visits Osinbajo by dejavubobo1(m): 9:02pm On Aug 22, 2016
African's eat all there resources and sell it for cheap like esau, while Europeans nuture Africas resources and make it better like Jacob.

meaning; until we start processing our resources to end product(s) ourselves we are going to be liking the foot of the Europeans
Re: Joseph Nyumah Boaka Visits Osinbajo by JoeCutie(m): 9:02pm On Aug 22, 2016
Wait, who's this man that's shorter than even Osinbajo? Can this one be spotted in a crowd? embarassed Look at them...Aki and Pawpaw. grin

I see some people, I get hope
. grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joseph Nyumah Boaka Visits Osinbajo by Akshow: 9:03pm On Aug 22, 2016
Mtcheeeeew.Com
Re: Joseph Nyumah Boaka Visits Osinbajo by Lovelynature(m): 9:03pm On Aug 22, 2016
Buhari's administration so far = travel, blame, visit, take pictures, have zombies sing ''say baba", threaten the the oppositions, holds secret and open meetings, travel again, take more and more pictures. Nothing to offer to the masses except fake promises and false hope

3 Likes

Re: Joseph Nyumah Boaka Visits Osinbajo by flokii: 9:04pm On Aug 22, 2016
Our VP tall pass am sha cheesy

Naija I hail

2 Likes

Re: Joseph Nyumah Boaka Visits Osinbajo by SuperBlack: 9:05pm On Aug 22, 2016
And who told that man that Nigeria needs visitors in this hard time? Why can't him just stay back in his country knowing that we are broke and hungry?

2 Likes

Re: Joseph Nyumah Boaka Visits Osinbajo by Nobody: 9:05pm On Aug 22, 2016
But how dis one wan take revive our dead economy?

Re: Joseph Nyumah Boaka Visits Osinbajo by omenka(m): 9:06pm On Aug 22, 2016

6 Likes

Re: Joseph Nyumah Boaka Visits Osinbajo by Nobody: 9:07pm On Aug 22, 2016
This man confirm it that he is not a man of God. Nobody can combine both religion and POLITICS. I.e. religion+politics= Hell

1 Like

Re: Joseph Nyumah Boaka Visits Osinbajo by Lukmann1: 9:07pm On Aug 22, 2016
.Osibanjo could go and sitted down, the economy are bad, faced the problems of in national nation#rubbish....
Re: Joseph Nyumah Boaka Visits Osinbajo by christejames(m): 9:07pm On Aug 22, 2016
All this politicians and sweet talk are like 5 and 6.

See Osinbanjo giving the Liberian VP lectures on what would make the continent great... My question is, since all these politicians know the clog that has been pulling us from progressing, why not tackle it head on?

I get confused whenever I hear them give homily on the state of the nation, its repulsive.
Re: Joseph Nyumah Boaka Visits Osinbajo by egift(m): 9:08pm On Aug 22, 2016

Africa has the capacity of attaining greatness. Nigeria has a place at the very top to help facilitate that. We will get there.

1 Like

Re: Joseph Nyumah Boaka Visits Osinbajo by Ali13(m): 9:09pm On Aug 22, 2016
Prof. Osinbajo noted that "our people depend on what government is able to do for them."

Re: Joseph Nyumah Boaka Visits Osinbajo by 4nobody4every1: 9:09pm On Aug 22, 2016
Re: Joseph Nyumah Boaka Visits Osinbajo by Sayelabola(m): 9:09pm On Aug 22, 2016
Someone needs to tell this Osinbajo to change his hair style...getting a skin hair cut would be more cute and even more decent than this greyish display.

Learn from your visitor nau.

1 Like

Re: Joseph Nyumah Boaka Visits Osinbajo by CriticMaestro: 9:10pm On Aug 22, 2016
Just tired mehn
Re: Joseph Nyumah Boaka Visits Osinbajo by Omeny: 9:10pm On Aug 22, 2016
Two short men, see how they both look alike. Fear short pple ooo. They take no sense and very intelligent.

1 Like

Re: Joseph Nyumah Boaka Visits Osinbajo by Lovelynature(m): 9:16pm On Aug 22, 2016
ladyF:
How will this visit directly affect the price of small indomie, or the price of a bag of pure water, or even a cup of egusi, not to talk of dollar that has skyrocketed? angry Abeg shift make we see road.

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin
You too like indomie joor tongue
Re: Joseph Nyumah Boaka Visits Osinbajo by manch21: 9:18pm On Aug 22, 2016
grin

it is
Re: Joseph Nyumah Boaka Visits Osinbajo by ladyF(f): 9:19pm On Aug 22, 2016
Lovelynature:
You too like indomie joor tongue
lol onion chicken is my favorite grin
Re: Joseph Nyumah Boaka Visits Osinbajo by manch21: 9:19pm On Aug 22, 2016
[size=28pt]Obama and his cabinet overlook nigeria. because it is considered illegal for osibanjo to receive visitors. under international law. Only the position of abuja the federal republic of nigeria is contested for .

what type of PHD does osibanjo have. Unilag shame shame on you, for issue certificate to osibanjo. osibanjo the product of jelo osi mi school

fashola, obasanjo, buhari , ajimobi, ambode etc cant receive visit.

[/size]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4142053_fbimg1471890070204_jpeg7719605e4b76f7208a33ed44d20630f9

[img]http://3.bp..com/-dL-4vD-Wp64/Vzc5viIoz9I/AAAAAAAA3Ak/F6_kEbcKdeYAty9TCxYk5q_SvDr6oYMyACLcB/s640/vfg.JPG[/img]

[img]http://i.onthe.io/vllkyt1q18ol7lfp0o.c9554521.jpg[/img]

1 Like

Re: Joseph Nyumah Boaka Visits Osinbajo by kossyablaze(m): 9:28pm On Aug 22, 2016
Lukmann1:
.Osibanjo could go and sitted down, the economy are bad, faced the problems of in national nation#rubbish...
my chairman! The only guy his English dey turn me on on NL grin I hail o... LadyF camman cee!

3 Likes

Re: Joseph Nyumah Boaka Visits Osinbajo by Atake14(m): 9:31pm On Aug 22, 2016
[quote author=londonrivals post=48713160]

Vice President Prof. Osinbajo noted that "our people depend on what government is able to do for them."

if even civil workers depended on u guys dem for don die..no payment to primary sch teachers since may..smh

me i depend on God o
Re: Joseph Nyumah Boaka Visits Osinbajo by ladyF(f): 9:38pm On Aug 22, 2016
kossyablaze:
my chairman! The only guy his English dey turn me on on NL grin I hail o... LadyF camman cee!
lol Lukmann1 is a learned individual, don't ask me how I know.

He's taking the Falz route grin
Re: Joseph Nyumah Boaka Visits Osinbajo by shammah1(m): 9:42pm On Aug 22, 2016
Unfortunately, office of the vice president is so useless in Nigeria. Sry pastor Osinbande

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari's Critics Are Yesterday's Lawless And Reckless Leaders - Orji Kalu Says / 10th NASS: Ekiti Young Professionals Endorse Bamisile For Deputy Speaker / Turkish Shipyard Dearsan To Modernize Nigerian Navy’s Flagship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.