Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,193 members, 7,953,696 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:44 PM

Is This Fashion? Graduate Of Renaissance Uni. Flaunts Pant & Bra In See-through - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Is This Fashion? Graduate Of Renaissance Uni. Flaunts Pant & Bra In See-through (3968 Views)

N-Power Admin Responds To Grammatical Error Of Graduate Of English On Their Page / Application Letter Written By A Female Graduate Of Federal Poly Nekede (Photos) / No Graduate Of Medical Radiography Is Unemployed, Anywhere On Earth! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Fashion? Graduate Of Renaissance Uni. Flaunts Pant & Bra In See-through by deymoh(m): 8:09pm On Aug 22, 2016
Miss Jenne is no doubt endowed and pretty even without exposing her body undecided... Wondering why she decided to show off her assets

See her decent photos below also:

www.9jacodedgist.com/2016/08/is-this-fashion-graduate-of-renaissance.html
cc: lalasticlala, ijebabe, MissyB3, Fynestboi, Richiez, olawalebabs

3 Likes

Re: Is This Fashion? Graduate Of Renaissance Uni. Flaunts Pant & Bra In See-through by deymoh(m): 8:10pm On Aug 22, 2016
shocked
Re: Is This Fashion? Graduate Of Renaissance Uni. Flaunts Pant & Bra In See-through by decatalyst(m): 8:27pm On Aug 22, 2016
Kai!

Even the people that live in the Northern part of the country that could record 40° temperature wouldn't dress this way.

No matter what she has up steirs or in her pocket, she is trashy to me undecided undecided

Not worth introducing to any reasonable person.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Fashion? Graduate Of Renaissance Uni. Flaunts Pant & Bra In See-through by casttlebarbz(m): 9:02pm On Aug 22, 2016
Ok...nxt
Re: Is This Fashion? Graduate Of Renaissance Uni. Flaunts Pant & Bra In See-through by Section8(m): 1:23am On Aug 23, 2016
See package! Its allowed

1 Like

Re: Is This Fashion? Graduate Of Renaissance Uni. Flaunts Pant & Bra In See-through by DesChyko: 7:36am On Aug 23, 2016
Boring

1 Like

Re: Is This Fashion? Graduate Of Renaissance Uni. Flaunts Pant & Bra In See-through by Horlorlardaey: 7:53am On Aug 23, 2016
Seen
Oya next thread
Re: Is This Fashion? Graduate Of Renaissance Uni. Flaunts Pant & Bra In See-through by Sayelabola(m): 8:18am On Aug 23, 2016
decatalyst:
Kai!

Even the people that live in the Northern part of the country that could record 40° temperature wouldn't dress this way.

No matter what she has up steirs or in her pocket, she is trashy to me undecided undecided

Not worth introducing to any reasonable person.

Nice one my brother.

I observe one thing again...most of these ladies in the habit of body exposure are light-skinned.

The real faces of African beauty are not common in the show of shame.

1 Like

Re: Is This Fashion? Graduate Of Renaissance Uni. Flaunts Pant & Bra In See-through by Akinola2543(m): 9:16am On Aug 23, 2016
dis is serious

TEAM MMM.
Re: Is This Fashion? Graduate Of Renaissance Uni. Flaunts Pant & Bra In See-through by Nobody: 9:21am On Aug 23, 2016
She fine die angry

Haters can go and die tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This Fashion? Graduate Of Renaissance Uni. Flaunts Pant & Bra In See-through by ItsawrapOutfit: 9:28am On Aug 23, 2016
No comment
Re: Is This Fashion? Graduate Of Renaissance Uni. Flaunts Pant & Bra In See-through by SuperSuave(m): 10:13am On Aug 23, 2016
"see her decent photos below"
where are they? cos I haven't seen anything decent on this thread
Re: Is This Fashion? Graduate Of Renaissance Uni. Flaunts Pant & Bra In See-through by faorex(m): 10:27am On Aug 23, 2016
ki ni itumo eleyi
Re: Is This Fashion? Graduate Of Renaissance Uni. Flaunts Pant & Bra In See-through by Politicalidiot: 10:59am On Aug 23, 2016
And so I ask myself, Was this necessary?

If you are a lady, looking to always look decent, check my signature. You will love it.
Re: Is This Fashion? Graduate Of Renaissance Uni. Flaunts Pant & Bra In See-through by AfricanApple(f): 12:05pm On Aug 23, 2016
looking hot... good for married women.

surprise your hubby with such dress as he comes back from work... the rest would be history

1 Like

Re: Is This Fashion? Graduate Of Renaissance Uni. Flaunts Pant & Bra In See-through by LeoAde: 12:19pm On Aug 23, 2016
How does this affect the price of rice & tomato in market?
Re: Is This Fashion? Graduate Of Renaissance Uni. Flaunts Pant & Bra In See-through by snezBaba: 1:21pm On Aug 23, 2016
Re: Is This Fashion? Graduate Of Renaissance Uni. Flaunts Pant & Bra In See-through by daveson2020(m): 1:46pm On Aug 23, 2016
Chai I think is time to join the versoline crew
Re: Is This Fashion? Graduate Of Renaissance Uni. Flaunts Pant & Bra In See-through by phestroy(m): 2:08pm On Aug 23, 2016
LeoAde:
grin
LeoAde:
Re: Is This Fashion? Graduate Of Renaissance Uni. Flaunts Pant & Bra In See-through by deymoh(m): 2:13pm On Aug 23, 2016
Ask Ifa or visit www.google.com
LeoAde:
Re: Is This Fashion? Graduate Of Renaissance Uni. Flaunts Pant & Bra In See-through by ANNOY(m): 4:04pm On Aug 23, 2016
what a stupid being

(1) (Reply)

If You Have Being Admitted To Study Radiography In Unical Lets Meet Here / How Does Waec Ssce Marks Physics And Chemistry / Full Summary Of The Last Days At Forcados High School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.