Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,987 members, 7,828,491 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

What Be The Cause Of Recent Decline Of Cars On Our Roads? - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / What Be The Cause Of Recent Decline Of Cars On Our Roads? (408 Views)

Belgian Man Discovers Stash Of Cars Hidden In Abandoned Quarry Since WWII / China Graveyard Where Thousands Of Cars,Bikes Are Scrapped To Cut Emission(Pics) / 10 Reasons Why You Must Sell Your Cars with Us. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Be The Cause Of Recent Decline Of Cars On Our Roads? by Airforce1(m): 8:58pm On Aug 22, 2016
I've noticed some roads that usually records massive traffic gridlock in the evenings everyday are now as free as birds.

Where are all the cars gone?

Cc lalasticlala , seun
Re: What Be The Cause Of Recent Decline Of Cars On Our Roads? by omogidi234(m): 9:32pm On Aug 22, 2016
Well I think a lot of people are routing for public transport. I mean you can imagine buying 20 litres for N3,000 and you burn it within one hour in Lagos traffic. There are other factors sha!
Re: What Be The Cause Of Recent Decline Of Cars On Our Roads? by 735i(m): 9:47pm On Aug 22, 2016
1.) Carpooling is gaining traction really fast... Plus people now drive only when it's absolutely necessary

2.) Schools are on break...no school runs for now...

But generally.... People are adjusting to life at N145 per litre

(1) (Reply)

Extremely Clean 2009 Toyota Corolla (tokunbo) / Over Clean Toks Honda Pilot 2005 Model With Features For Sale / Save 20–30% Of Your Car’s Fuel Consumption By Using The Fuel Shark

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.