Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,818 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Bidemi Kosoko: "I Don't Need Any Extra Attachment For My Breasts Or Bum" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bidemi Kosoko: "I Don't Need Any Extra Attachment For My Breasts Or Bum" (48962 Views)

Osita Iheme Rests His Head On Bidemi Kosoko's Chest. Caption Photo / Bidemi Kosoko Celebrates Her 29th Birthday (Photos) / "Bidemi Kosoko Had Sex For N2m With My Husband, He Took Her Nude Photos" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

Re: Bidemi Kosoko: "I Don't Need Any Extra Attachment For My Breasts Or Bum" by johnpaulo(m): 9:36am On Aug 23, 2016
Some yourba ladies and bleaching cream is like bread and butter

Re: Bidemi Kosoko: "I Don't Need Any Extra Attachment For My Breasts Or Bum" by Titidi(f): 9:37am On Aug 23, 2016
All these 'wise' Nairalanders though, they've forgotten that there are naturally fair ladies.

Re: Bidemi Kosoko: "I Don't Need Any Extra Attachment For My Breasts Or Bum" by 400billionman: 9:49am On Aug 23, 2016
Nothin consign me.

Butt the budget padding is visible to the deaf..

Re: Bidemi Kosoko: "I Don't Need Any Extra Attachment For My Breasts Or Bum" by MamaletASO: 9:59am On Aug 23, 2016
Nice one dear..
Re: Bidemi Kosoko: "I Don't Need Any Extra Attachment For My Breasts Or Bum" by francotorti(m): 10:12am On Aug 23, 2016
Neverquit:
She's wearing butt pad though. Look closely at the fourth pose.

It's nobody's business if you pad your butt or boobs, but don't deny it...better just stay silent.
Its very obvious for some of us dat has eyes and can see.
Mehn! i pray our Nigerian men wont be deceive wit physical outlook because all na washhhh lipsrsealed
Re: Bidemi Kosoko: "I Don't Need Any Extra Attachment For My Breasts Or Bum" by Nobody: 10:21am On Aug 23, 2016
But you need to trim that tummy though.
Re: Bidemi Kosoko: "I Don't Need Any Extra Attachment For My Breasts Or Bum" by natical(m): 10:25am On Aug 23, 2016
Make I Juz dy observe.
Re: Bidemi Kosoko: "I Don't Need Any Extra Attachment For My Breasts Or Bum" by irunoko(m): 10:45am On Aug 23, 2016
omusiliyu:
To vindicate herself, she should walk unclad in broad day light
Kim Kardashian stripping herself una still complain
Re: Bidemi Kosoko: "I Don't Need Any Extra Attachment For My Breasts Or Bum" by AuroraB(f): 10:50am On Aug 23, 2016
snezBaba:

Have you seen her father,Her sisters ? No ? STFU mehn She's natural,go watch her old films undecided
You dey mind them? Every fair-skinned lady is bleaching undecided
They gon' go hoarse on this grin
Nosey peeps cheesy

Re: Bidemi Kosoko: "I Don't Need Any Extra Attachment For My Breasts Or Bum" by AuroraB(f): 10:53am On Aug 23, 2016
johnpaulo:
Some yourba ladies and bleaching cream is like bread and butter
*in Pst. Chris' voice* 'keep saying it! Don't stop saying it! In fact, don't shut up and mind your own skin cool

Oshi undecided
Re: Bidemi Kosoko: "I Don't Need Any Extra Attachment For My Breasts Or Bum" by figure007(m): 11:02am On Aug 23, 2016
pls whats so special in butts that we debate about all time...does that make a woman a good house material? is it about butts or about being a good referenced virtues woman? come on guys wake up and dont let the physical appearance shit on you...look inward ....butt is good for some but i buy into what you have upstairs and integrity as a lady
Re: Bidemi Kosoko: "I Don't Need Any Extra Attachment For My Breasts Or Bum" by joxxy01(m): 11:04am On Aug 23, 2016
shez naturaly fair in complextion,
whats up with all this bleaching hate comments. Must every one be as black and unattractive as u?

Re: Bidemi Kosoko: "I Don't Need Any Extra Attachment For My Breasts Or Bum" by KingPoult: 11:04am On Aug 23, 2016
Who is Bidemi Kosoko?
and why does she live in an UNCOMPLETED BUILDING ? cool
I GUESS SHE NEEDS DONATION...asap
Re: Bidemi Kosoko: "I Don't Need Any Extra Attachment For My Breasts Or Bum" by KingPoult: 11:07am On Aug 23, 2016
400billionman:
Nothin consign me.

Bad Nigga cool

Re: Bidemi Kosoko: "I Don't Need Any Extra Attachment For My Breasts Or Bum" by muareal: 11:18am On Aug 23, 2016
as if the attachment dey epp sef
Re: Bidemi Kosoko: "I Don't Need Any Extra Attachment For My Breasts Or Bum" by Marrtynze(m): 11:20am On Aug 23, 2016
[quote author=inkrey post=48726971]She's beautiful tho[/quote Yeah, that bleached kind of beautiful
Re: Bidemi Kosoko: "I Don't Need Any Extra Attachment For My Breasts Or Bum" by mamawin(f): 11:26am On Aug 23, 2016
Neverquit:

It's nobody's business if you pad your butt or boobs, but don't deny it...better just stay silent.
looking closely, I think you are right
Re: Bidemi Kosoko: "I Don't Need Any Extra Attachment For My Breasts Or Bum" by iamOlumide(m): 11:33am On Aug 23, 2016
Shior!

How does this stop the bread scarcity in lagos
Re: Bidemi Kosoko: "I Don't Need Any Extra Attachment For My Breasts Or Bum" by mamawin(f): 11:38am On Aug 23, 2016
Enough of all these Padded butt stories jare. Guys in the house, if you are getting married to that lady because of her big butt, you need to think twice. Girls have found out you prefer those that's why they re going the extra mile. asset today, liability in old age
Re: Bidemi Kosoko: "I Don't Need Any Extra Attachment For My Breasts Or Bum" by Rossikki: 11:56am On Aug 23, 2016
justicejay:
African we will Stop bleaching?
No black no frace national football/basket ball team
No black no usa basket ball team.
America presido a black
Pogba a black the highest trasfered player.
So why are you bleaching your life? embarassed
I feel you bro. Tragic.
Re: Bidemi Kosoko: "I Don't Need Any Extra Attachment For My Breasts Or Bum" by Howyeh(f): 12:11pm On Aug 23, 2016
Neverquit:

chai!....aiye ooo
Re: Bidemi Kosoko: "I Don't Need Any Extra Attachment For My Breasts Or Bum" by Cooldude68(m): 1:47pm On Aug 23, 2016
All our ladies nowadays could think of is butt & breast. Chai!
Re: Bidemi Kosoko: "I Don't Need Any Extra Attachment For My Breasts Or Bum" by Neverquit(f): 2:17pm On Aug 23, 2016

Howyeh:

chai!....aiye ooo

Re: Bidemi Kosoko: "I Don't Need Any Extra Attachment For My Breasts Or Bum" by Neverquit(f): 2:19pm On Aug 23, 2016
3 gbosa!

mamawin:
Enough of all these Padded butt stories jare. Guys in the house, if you are getting married to that lady because of her big butt, you need to think twice. Girls have found out you prefer those that's why they re going the extra mile. asset today, liability in old age
Re: Bidemi Kosoko: "I Don't Need Any Extra Attachment For My Breasts Or Bum" by Neverquit(f): 2:29pm On Aug 23, 2016

In a way, I don't blame her though. She's in an industry that values the physical over the intellectual...so she has to look the part for her market to sell.

Still better than her going for brazilian butt lift or implants. Her foreign colleagues also do all sort of ish. Truly sad that women subject themselves to all sort of ish to be termed 'sexy'.

We women should take pride in what God gave us. If una have small boobs and butt, wear clothes that accentuates your features.

francotorti:

Its very obvious for some of us dat has eyes and can see.
Mehn! i pray our Nigerian men wont be deceive wit physical outlook because all na washhhh lipsrsealed
Re: Bidemi Kosoko: "I Don't Need Any Extra Attachment For My Breasts Or Bum" by Neverquit(f): 2:32pm On Aug 23, 2016
S.M.H

link2ok:

You have eyes ooooh... I hope I win this Olympic gold medal for Nigeria in swimming. grin
Re: Bidemi Kosoko: "I Don't Need Any Extra Attachment For My Breasts Or Bum" by fijabs(m): 3:26pm On Aug 23, 2016
Neverquit:

you re very correct, she wore butt pad, on very close look.
Re: Bidemi Kosoko: "I Don't Need Any Extra Attachment For My Breasts Or Bum" by Cooldude68(m): 8:21pm On Aug 23, 2016
400billionman:
Nothin consign me.

She be confirm oponu for making such claim. Who her yansh epp?
Re: Bidemi Kosoko: "I Don't Need Any Extra Attachment For My Breasts Or Bum" by Nobody: 2:31am On Aug 24, 2016
Airforce1:
Rokiatu is dark skinned.

But I will choose her over this girl
what is wrong with been dark skinned. tongue undecided
Re: Bidemi Kosoko: "I Don't Need Any Extra Attachment For My Breasts Or Bum" by Onyintology(f): 4:43am On Aug 24, 2016
Neverquit:

you don catch am
Re: Bidemi Kosoko: "I Don't Need Any Extra Attachment For My Breasts Or Bum" by robosky02(m): 6:41am On Aug 24, 2016
rokiatu:
what is wrong with been dark skinned. tongue undecided

don't mind them.
i prefer

Jarule Poses With A 107-Year-Old Only Survivor Of Black Wallstreet (Photo) / "I Am Only Available For Enjoyment" – Mercy Aigbe Says / Tiwa Savage Shows Her 'I Miss Him' Face