Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,588 members, 7,812,914 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:21 PM

Ajimobi Flags-off Reactivation Of Oyo-ogbomosho Road Project - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ajimobi Flags-off Reactivation Of Oyo-ogbomosho Road Project (12401 Views)

Ebonyi Ring Road Project, A Dream Come True / Ajimobi Flags Off N70bn Road Construction In Ibadan / Fashola Inspects Ongoing Construction Of Oyo-ogbomosho Expressway(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ajimobi Flags-off Reactivation Of Oyo-ogbomosho Road Project by EdifiedCEO: 10:15pm On Aug 22, 2016
Governor Abiola Ajimobi at the flag-off of the reactivation of the Oyo-Ogbomosho road project.

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/08/photos-gov-ajimobi-flags-off.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ajimobi Flags-off Reactivation Of Oyo-ogbomosho Road Project by EdifiedCEO: 10:16pm On Aug 22, 2016

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi Flags-off Reactivation Of Oyo-ogbomosho Road Project by sarrki(m): 10:47pm On Aug 22, 2016
Nice one

Lagos ibadan in motion

Ibadan to ogbomosho activated

Ilorin kaduna on

Oturkpo via oweto -keffi nearing completion

Enugu- onitsha coming up

Odukpani -itu activated

Kano -Gaya -jamare -katagun-damaturu-Maiduguri nearing completion

Owerri -portharcourt contractor mobilized back to site

With all this baba is not working shay ?

Abegi I will judge PMB with this and many more project promised by the end of his tenure .

Rail, reasonable amount of electricity, health care centers across all the wards , kano Lagos rail, Calabar -onitsha to Lagos rail

I rest my case for now

45 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ajimobi Flags-off Reactivation Of Oyo-ogbomosho Road Project by LORDOFAFONJAS: 10:54pm On Aug 22, 2016
rilwayne001 state
Re: Ajimobi Flags-off Reactivation Of Oyo-ogbomosho Road Project by Femich18(m): 11:20pm On Aug 22, 2016
sarrki:
Nice one

Lagos ibadan in motion

Ilorin kaduna on

Enugu- onitsha coming up

Odukpani -itu activated

Abegi I will judge PMB with this and many more project promised by the end of his tenure .

Rail, reasonable amount of electricity, health care centers across all the wards , kano Lagos rail, Calabar -onitsha to Lagos rail

I rest my case for now
Baba is working but he's not working the way the people expected.. Lots of jobless graduates out there and the little job available is being occupied by his cohorts while giving NPower of 23k salary to our graduates. The economy is crumbling, companies are folding up and the people are suffering alot... Hunger in the land is an understatement

8 Likes

Re: Ajimobi Flags-off Reactivation Of Oyo-ogbomosho Road Project by fistonati(m): 12:38am On Aug 23, 2016
You just said my mind.
Femich18:

Baba is working but he's not working the way the people expected.. Lots of jobless graduates out there and the little job available is being occupied by his cohorts while giving NPower of 23k salary to our graduates. The economy is crumbling, companies are folding up and the people are suffering alot... Hunger in the land is an understatement

5 Likes

Re: Ajimobi Flags-off Reactivation Of Oyo-ogbomosho Road Project by fistonati(m): 12:46am On Aug 23, 2016
With all these you mentioned only ENUGU - ONITSHA that is coming up is what has to do with Buhari and it may not even see the light of the day.
Stop deceiving yourself, apart from the abandoned Ibadan -Ogbomosho road that Obasanjo flagged off. JONATHAN (Mr Peace) did the rest.
I think your hands are faster than your brain, get your facts right.
sarrki:
Nice one

Lagos ibadan in motion

Ilorin kaduna on

Enugu- onitsha coming up

Odukpani -itu activated

I rest my case for now

4 Likes

Re: Ajimobi Flags-off Reactivation Of Oyo-ogbomosho Road Project by fistonati(m): 12:54am On Aug 23, 2016
Someone that is owing several months of salary is flagging off road project, when a mere pedestrian bridge in Apete area has been abandoned since 2011 leaving the students of Polybadan to die almost anytime it rains. Moreover, that road is a federal road and i know its all to EMEBEZZLE MONEY at the end of the day. Nemesis shall catch up with cruel Nigerian leaders.
EdifiedCEO:
Governor Abiola Ajimobi at the flag-off of the reactivation of the Oyo-Ogbomosho road project.

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/08/photos-gov-ajimobi-flags-off.html

cc lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: Ajimobi Flags-off Reactivation Of Oyo-ogbomosho Road Project by Nobody: 1:51am On Aug 23, 2016
fistonati:
Someone that is owing several months of salary is flagging off road project, when a mere pedestrian bridge in Apete area has been abandoned since 2011 leaving the students of Polybadan to die almost anytime it rains. Moreover, that road is a federal road and i know its all to EMEBEZZLE MONEY at the end of the day. Nemesis shall catch up with cruel Nigerian leaders.
Bros, Apete Bridge has been 70% completed for a very long time now..its 100% motorable and otherwise..What is left to be done is the tarring...And besides, the road is a federal Road nd as such at the purview of the govt at the top, no shi-shi gets to the governor, i agree this unnecessary funfare is not needed though...But i support anything and everything that would lead to the development of our region..
Ko'Yo Leda, Ajumose gbogbo waa ni...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ajimobi Flags-off Reactivation Of Oyo-ogbomosho Road Project by Karm16: 1:55am On Aug 23, 2016
fistonati:
With all these you mentioned only ENUGU - ONITSHA that is coming up is what has to do with Buhari and it may not even see the light of the day.
Stop deceiving yourself, apart from the abandoned Ibadan -Ogbomosho road that Obasanjo flagged off. JONATHAN (Mr Peace) did the rest.

Yet if we blame GEJ for some of the rot in the system, his slaves will kick. Yet every good thing in this administration was GEJ's work, according to his zombies.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ajimobi Flags-off Reactivation Of Oyo-ogbomosho Road Project by Karm16: 1:56am On Aug 23, 2016
I won't believe shiiit until I see it.
Re: Ajimobi Flags-off Reactivation Of Oyo-ogbomosho Road Project by Kakamorufu(m): 6:17am On Aug 23, 2016
i guess its d dualized road oo.
Re: Ajimobi Flags-off Reactivation Of Oyo-ogbomosho Road Project by sarrki(m): 6:23am On Aug 23, 2016
fistonati:
when you talk don't just talk coz u want to

So Jonathan was president in 2007 when maiduguri was flagged off?

Jonathan was also the president when ilorin -ibadan was awarded of by obasanjo?

Jonathan was also the president when ilorin -kaduna was awarded in 2006 ?

Are u telling me that if a road is awarded and nothing

was done about it Buhari should leave it and construct a

new one that has no economic importance to the citizenry ?

The likes of you will even say it's Jonathan project
FAAC & Salary for civil servant

If Buhari delivered this road he takes the shine and the glory

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ajimobi Flags-off Reactivation Of Oyo-ogbomosho Road Project by Nobody: 8:23am On Aug 23, 2016
If they execute that project within two years.......

I will abandon Nairaland grin grin
Re: Ajimobi Flags-off Reactivation Of Oyo-ogbomosho Road Project by Nobody: 8:24am On Aug 23, 2016
Welcome development...but it shudnt be celebrated as extraordinary since thats d PRIMARY reason y they were voted in d first place.

2 Likes

Re: Ajimobi Flags-off Reactivation Of Oyo-ogbomosho Road Project by LilSmith55(m): 8:25am On Aug 23, 2016
That Road Bad Pass Anything....

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi Flags-off Reactivation Of Oyo-ogbomosho Road Project by Likins(m): 8:26am On Aug 23, 2016
In USA all these road works is the govt primary duty, I repeat again 'PRIMARY' but right here in Naija it's like they've done something extraordinary.. Bleep shii

2 Likes

Re: Ajimobi Flags-off Reactivation Of Oyo-ogbomosho Road Project by Nobody: 8:26am On Aug 23, 2016
Karm16:

Yet if we blame GEJ for some of the rot in the system, his slaves will kick. Yet every good thing in this administration was GEJ's work, according to his zombies.
U dey mind dem?
Re: Ajimobi Flags-off Reactivation Of Oyo-ogbomosho Road Project by gwmlogistic: 8:27am On Aug 23, 2016
Nice one, it should be completed in good time too. Accidents on that road happens on a daily.
Re: Ajimobi Flags-off Reactivation Of Oyo-ogbomosho Road Project by Abbeyme: 8:27am On Aug 23, 2016
Great
Re: Ajimobi Flags-off Reactivation Of Oyo-ogbomosho Road Project by Raydos: 8:28am On Aug 23, 2016
It's High Time I Stopped Calling My Dog ''Lucky'' - My Dog Has Been Baptized And It New Name Is "Abiola Ajimobi" grin grin
Re: Ajimobi Flags-off Reactivation Of Oyo-ogbomosho Road Project by Nobody: 8:31am On Aug 23, 2016
ModsAreMad:
If they execute that project within two years.......

I will abandon Nairaland grin grin

Re: Ajimobi Flags-off Reactivation Of Oyo-ogbomosho Road Project by alizma: 8:34am On Aug 23, 2016
fistonati:
government is not a permanent property of one person. wake up, Jonathan is gone. by the time baba will be out of that office, he would definitely leave somethings for his successor to complete.
Jonathan may had started some of the projects but remember that Buhari has the power to abandon them. therefore, let's give kudos to the man who has continue the works of the past president and is initiating new ones that you admitted.
anyway, light for my side na 22hours per day.
cement b/s dopemu Lagos.

5 Likes

Re: Ajimobi Flags-off Reactivation Of Oyo-ogbomosho Road Project by Bayusity(m): 8:42am On Aug 23, 2016
fistonati:

Do you even know the meaning of pedestrian bridge if I may ask, the pedestrian bridge you re trying to refer to is only a temporary bridge constructed then to gave people access in crossing the Apete river (border), and since the main bridge have been constructed, do you still expect the government to rehabilitate the temporary pedestrian bridge again? Am a critics but not a destructive criticism, if at all we will criticise any government in power, let it be constructive criticism always. Ire oo!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ajimobi Flags-off Reactivation Of Oyo-ogbomosho Road Project by kolafolabi(m): 8:45am On Aug 23, 2016
That's one of the deadliest roads in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Ajimobi Flags-off Reactivation Of Oyo-ogbomosho Road Project by domopps(m): 9:01am On Aug 23, 2016
Eddiot Fayose will never emulate this........smh

Cheeeeers
Re: Ajimobi Flags-off Reactivation Of Oyo-ogbomosho Road Project by ajaxtea(m): 9:02am On Aug 23, 2016
[quote author=HarkymTheOracle post=48725399][/quote]

Don't be suprised if the road is completed within the time you mentioned coz the said road (Oyo - Ogbomosho) has attained some level of works. From Oyo - Odo-oba where the road is visible to the one used presently, the only work that is left is the asphalt layer to be added..

Besides sometimes when there hold-up on the old road being used presently due to trailer accidents, vehicles are diverted to take the express road... And the road is smooth, just the dust you will experience if you don't ave A.C in ur car...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ajimobi Flags-off Reactivation Of Oyo-ogbomosho Road Project by Timba24(m): 9:05am On Aug 23, 2016
kudos to the govt for re-activating the road.
Re: Ajimobi Flags-off Reactivation Of Oyo-ogbomosho Road Project by defash8: 9:06am On Aug 23, 2016
Government is continuous, if so, then PDP also tried. If Buhari have to start all these roads from the scratch then he will not be able to achieve anything in his first term. Equally, GEJ reserved the remaining part of these project for his 2nd term which were not meant to be.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ondo APC Governorship Aspirants Woo Delegates With N300k, N500k Each - Punch / Presidency Reverses Okoi Obono-Obla's Suspension / Canadian Governor General, Explains Why Nigeria Must Own Comm Satellite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.