Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,354 members, 7,829,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

Jeezzz!!!see This Ghanaian Actress That Boobs Poped Out Of Her Dress - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jeezzz!!!see This Ghanaian Actress That Boobs Poped Out Of Her Dress (3189 Views)

Who Is Dorcas Shola Fapson? Meet Actress That Called Taxify Driver A 'Rapist' / Fans Blast Mbong Amata For Revealing Too Much In Her Dress At A London Event / Rumour Of Actress That Eats Poo Of Big Men For Extra Income Causes Online Fuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jeezzz!!!see This Ghanaian Actress That Boobs Poped Out Of Her Dress by kennedy45(m): 10:57pm On Aug 22, 2016
Efia Odo, a rising Ghanaian actress reveals the reason she is not at home with bras. According to the Ghanaian actress,impressing any man by wearing bras to make her breasts look big is not one of her concerns.

She said "My breast are small so what's the point of wearing a bra ?". Efia told eTV Ghana's Late Night celebrity show with Giovanni.

She continued by saying,"I will like the men to know what they are going to get if they approach.I don't want to wear push up bra's and shifting things and shifting things just to impress. I wear make up and all but just so you know, these are the small things you are going to get".
see more photos of her tiny unclad breast==>http://kennedyclement..com.ng/2016/08/ghanaian-actress-efia-odo-i-dont-wear.html

Re: Jeezzz!!!see This Ghanaian Actress That Boobs Poped Out Of Her Dress by UndisputedBosom(m): 11:02pm On Aug 22, 2016
Breakin of rule no 8.....where's the pishure of the said popped boøbs undecided
Re: Jeezzz!!!see This Ghanaian Actress That Boobs Poped Out Of Her Dress by godmandesk(m): 11:14pm On Aug 22, 2016
Re: Jeezzz!!!see This Ghanaian Actress That Boobs Poped Out Of Her Dress by fistonati(m): 12:27am On Aug 23, 2016
I couldnt find what i came for, THAT'S SCAMMING

you should be banned
Re: Jeezzz!!!see This Ghanaian Actress That Boobs Poped Out Of Her Dress by dickhead01(m): 12:36am On Aug 23, 2016
Abeg wey the popped boobs

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

14 Pictures Of How Nigerian Parents Sees Universities / Pharrell Williams Shows Off The Latest Fuckboy Apparel - Now Trending / Runtown Trolled On For Sharing His Dick Photo On Instagram (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.