Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,739 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

What Are The Pitfalls To Avoid When Hiring A Mobile App Developer? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / What Are The Pitfalls To Avoid When Hiring A Mobile App Developer? (1010 Views)

Hiring A Software Cracker I Will Pay $25 / We Are Hiring A Web Developer Intern - PHP & Laravel / How Much Will It Cost Me To Design a mobile APP In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Pitfalls To Avoid When Hiring A Mobile App Developer? by lazeal: 11:31pm On Aug 22, 2016
Hello,

Pleas I need help in picking a good programmer or mobile app developer.

A friend complained of nightmare she had doing this.
Re: What Are The Pitfalls To Avoid When Hiring A Mobile App Developer? by simiolu1(m): 12:46pm On Aug 23, 2016
How much are you paying the person? Let's start with that
Re: What Are The Pitfalls To Avoid When Hiring A Mobile App Developer? by VenantCode(m): 4:19pm On Aug 23, 2016
My biggest advise is not to try and hire one by yourself if you are not a software architect or at least a software engineer. You should probably find out from your friends that have apps who did it for them. Or you could contact me grin

1 Like

Re: What Are The Pitfalls To Avoid When Hiring A Mobile App Developer? by lazeal: 7:15am On Sep 01, 2016
VenantCode:
My biggest advise is not to try and hire one by yourself if you are not a software architect or at least a software engineer. You should probably find out from your friends that have apps who did it for them. Or you could contact me grin
make sense. The best advice. Yeah I have a friend who studied programming in India and will be consulting him from time to time.

I will keep you in mind when something comes on. Do you ha any app you have done that I can have a look at?

Most people do not know reasons for some questions and as such they ignore answering rightly. Like they say, nobody knows tomorrow lol. smiley
Re: What Are The Pitfalls To Avoid When Hiring A Mobile App Developer? by VenantCode(m): 9:21am On Sep 01, 2016
lazeal:
make sense. The best advice. Yeah I have a friend who studied programming in India and will be consulting him from time to time.

I will keep you in mind when something comes on. Do you ha any app you have done that I can have a look at?

Most people do not know reasons for some questions and as such they ignore answering rightly. Like they say, nobody knows tomorrow lol. smiley
I work with a startup doing cool stuffs. You can checkout http://www.ink64.com

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Ask Your Questions-java Beginners / Programmer/app Developer Wanted To Work On A Puzzle Game App/website / Create Your Own Programming Language

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.