Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,273 members, 7,954,072 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:53 AM

Thread For The Shortlisted Round2 Boi G Yes Programme For 2016 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Thread For The Shortlisted Round2 Boi G Yes Programme For 2016 (410 Views)

Nigerian Railway Corporation Is Recruiting For 2016 / Apply For 2016 AGIP Oil And Gas Msc Foreign And Local Scholarship For Nigerians / Names Of Candidates Shortlisted For Nigeria Police Recruitment – 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Thread For The Shortlisted Round2 Boi G Yes Programme For 2016 by Nkenkenyi87: 12:49am On Aug 23, 2016
Greetings to you all..I wish to congratulate all the successful candidates for the round two (2) BOI G YES programme, please this thread is an avenue for us to have a forum where we can share informations and entrepreneurial training manuals and share ideas as we are about to kick start the rigorous online training so we all can succeed collectively. A whatsapp chat group 24/7 page has been created also on 07088332845 and arrangements has been concluded to invite experienced buddies and intellectual successful entrepreneurs who were among the round 1 applicants who are already qualified for the In - class training before disbursement for mentorship. Please note that this group is strictly for those who were shortlisted for the round two (2)....thanks and congrats once again, see you at the forum.
Re: Thread For The Shortlisted Round2 Boi G Yes Programme For 2016 by voiceoftruthNG: 6:25am On Aug 23, 2016
Great work. Pls, add me 08033976644
Re: Thread For The Shortlisted Round2 Boi G Yes Programme For 2016 by lankywizar(m): 6:27am On Aug 23, 2016
Hi, my name is on the list but i am yet to get any email. I have checked my spam mails also. Anybody with similar experience

(1) (Reply)

Drivers Needed.. / Private French Tutor For Kids in Enugu or Abakaliki / U-connect Telecom Sales Rep Interview-lets Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.