Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,809 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

“i’d Like To Insure My Bo*bs, They Are Worth It” – Actress, Princess Chineke - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “i’d Like To Insure My Bo*bs, They Are Worth It” – Actress, Princess Chineke (1073 Views)

The Curves On Actress Princess Shyngle (Photos) / Princess Chineke Wants To Insure Her Breasts / Chrystabel Goddy Bits Princess Chineke On Her Thighs (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“i’d Like To Insure My Bo*bs, They Are Worth It” – Actress, Princess Chineke by cs55: 5:39am On Aug 23, 2016
Princess Chineke, Fast rising actress who has featured in many Nollywood movies and soap operas including Ladies Cult, Tarima, Papa Ajasco, Bola’s Place, Echoes, Heroes and Zeroes, Rebound, Cut in the Middle,Where the Heart Lies, Courtesy of Vengeance, and Prize of Stardom.

he actress says she would do anything for her jugs that they were very precious to her especially because of their huge size and her most priced possession

source : http://www.gidiceleb.com/2016/08/id-like-to-insure-my-bobs-they-are.html

Re: “i’d Like To Insure My Bo*bs, They Are Worth It” – Actress, Princess Chineke by Wizzyblack3(m): 5:49am On Aug 23, 2016
Remove those Packaging and what you have is 'Olympus has fallen'. Insure am well. See, Lala is a good boobs insurance manager, you can insure ur boobs with him.
Re: “i’d Like To Insure My Bo*bs, They Are Worth It” – Actress, Princess Chineke by Luckymay(f): 5:51am On Aug 23, 2016
Shaking my head @360 degrees.
Re: “i’d Like To Insure My Bo*bs, They Are Worth It” – Actress, Princess Chineke by teesugar(f): 6:19am On Aug 23, 2016
I can't even see the so called boobs. undecided undecided
Re: “i’d Like To Insure My Bo*bs, They Are Worth It” – Actress, Princess Chineke by Goldenheart(m): 6:24am On Aug 23, 2016
teesugar:

We both know She is endowed wink
Re: “i’d Like To Insure My Bo*bs, They Are Worth It” – Actress, Princess Chineke by Iolite(f): 6:26am On Aug 23, 2016
teesugar:

Abi. Those are normal size boobs to me, nothing unique.

1 Like

Re: “i’d Like To Insure My Bo*bs, They Are Worth It” – Actress, Princess Chineke by Goldenheart(m): 6:29am On Aug 23, 2016
Iolite:

Girls beefing Girls since 1802 tongue
Re: “i’d Like To Insure My Bo*bs, They Are Worth It” – Actress, Princess Chineke by jamalnation(m): 6:38am On Aug 23, 2016
I hope she insure her brain too
Re: “i’d Like To Insure My Bo*bs, They Are Worth It” – Actress, Princess Chineke by Raddie(m): 8:02am On Aug 23, 2016
Wetin sef...
soon we'd hear " Man insures massive D I C K"...
Re: “i’d Like To Insure My Bo*bs, They Are Worth It” – Actress, Princess Chineke by nepapole(m): 8:11am On Aug 23, 2016
Oponu oshi.
Re: “i’d Like To Insure My Bo*bs, They Are Worth It” – Actress, Princess Chineke by 0ubenji(m): 8:37am On Aug 23, 2016
Iolite:

abnormally sized boobies is ur thang?

(1) (Reply)

Photos:john Okafor Known As Mr Ibu Stun On Police Uniform / See Bangalee D'banj's New Look°°° / Cossy Orjiakor Puts Her Boobs On Display With Only A Nigerian Flag Covering Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.