Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Kill 1 Christian & We Kill 4 Muslims - Kenyan Government - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kill 1 Christian & We Kill 4 Muslims - Kenyan Government (1442 Views)

Robbers Kill 4 Police Officers In Edo, Burn Them To Ashes (Graphic Photos) / Fulani Herdsme Attack Residents Of Kagurna In Kaduna, Kill 1, Abduct 3 People / Ritualists Kill 4 Boys In Islamic School In Niger State, Drain Their Blood(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kill 1 Christian & We Kill 4 Muslims - Kenyan Government by Ochek: 8:04am On Aug 23, 2016
Kenya-Delivers-Brutal-Justice-to-Radical-Muslims
…. As president Delivers Brutal Justice to Radical Muslims after They Murdered Christians in The Name Of Jihad, Read and see graphic photos below…

Kenya delivered harsh punishment to over 100 radical Muslims who hijacked a bus and tried to force Christians to recite Shadha, the Islamic creed. When they refused, all 28 Kenyan Christians were executed. Their reason was revenge for killing of their Muslim brothers.

When the Kenya government was told what happened, the retaliation was phenomenal. The group of terrorists were hunted down and captured. They were told for every Kenyan Christian they murdered, four of them would be killed. There was no judge, no jury, no negotiation. Boom, boom, boom. They were all executed.

To make the message even more clear, the Kenyan military flew a few jets over a Jihadist camp killing all ninety-five. To sign, seal and deliver the message, Kenyan sent gunships and ground troops and executed twenty more.President_Uhuru_Kenyatta_1-710x434

Kenya government is experimenting with a new plan to deal with Jihads. It’s a four to one approach. For every twenty-give Kenyans that are murdered, one hundred Jihads will be executed. Liberals, no doubt will think this is harsh. They would rather let them all sit in jail, being housed, clothed and fed until a Judge decides if they are guilty or not.

Then if they do happen to be found guilty, they would just be sent back to their own country where they can murder more innocent people.

The rest of us however, find this a rather bold and satisfying solution. Let the punishment fit the crime. For every beheading, four of theirs should get the same. For every innocent person they chain in a cage and drop in water to drown, four of theirs should be subjected to the same. For every woman and child they assault, their penis should be cut off.

If we want to get this under control, all countries need to be more like Kenya. Forget about political correctness and compassion. We need to protect our citizens, our countries and do it in a language that these violent people understand.

All we need are leaders and governments who don’t care what anyone thinks. When these Islamic terrorists see that they will be dealt with in the same manner they deal with others, it will either curb their behavior or they will be extinct. Personally, I prefer extinction as I see no way to reform their behavior.

Source: http://www.newsflashngr.com/kenyan-government-talks-tough-kill-one-christian-and-we-will-kill-four-muslims-or-more-immediately/

1 Share

Re: Kill 1 Christian & We Kill 4 Muslims - Kenyan Government by PehaKaso: 8:23am On Aug 23, 2016
shocked
Re: Kill 1 Christian & We Kill 4 Muslims - Kenyan Government by BUHARImyDOG: 8:29am On Aug 23, 2016
imagine how the world could be without islam

for peace to rein islam must be destroyed

6 Likes

Re: Kill 1 Christian & We Kill 4 Muslims - Kenyan Government by Islie: 8:34am On Aug 23, 2016
wow
Re: Kill 1 Christian & We Kill 4 Muslims - Kenyan Government by Tallesty1(m): 8:35am On Aug 23, 2016
The best news from Kenya since 2010

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kill 1 Christian & We Kill 4 Muslims - Kenyan Government by eleojo23: 8:53am On Aug 23, 2016
This is a welcome development.

No matter how you look at it, Islam is not a religion of peace.

The Jihadists always think that they have monopoly of violence.

They need to be given a taste of their own medicine more often so that they will know how bitter it is.

4 Likes

Re: Kill 1 Christian & We Kill 4 Muslims - Kenyan Government by MrJah(m): 8:58am On Aug 23, 2016
Good news

1 Like

Re: Kill 1 Christian & We Kill 4 Muslims - Kenyan Government by bamirotola: 8:59am On Aug 23, 2016
Way to go kenya...First goodnews from kenya.... but our Oga Buhari here wnt inculcate that... na i'm siblings dey do d mass killing.....

Imagine a peaceful world, imagine a world without islam...

I av landed....

Weldone once again

2 Likes

Re: Kill 1 Christian & We Kill 4 Muslims - Kenyan Government by Khd95(m): 9:11am On Aug 23, 2016
even tho I am a muslim,this is nice movement

tho terrorism knead no religion, but some supposed "muslim jihadists" have brought. shame and despise to the "moderate muslims"

truth is bitter,but it must be told,relevant stakeholders in.islam really need to take up the responsibility of condemng this barbaric acts and as well try to orient people about the.need for peaceful coexistence and the right of every individual to believe.what.they choose to.believe.with out fear

4 Likes

Re: Kill 1 Christian & We Kill 4 Muslims - Kenyan Government by Ochek: 9:58am On Aug 23, 2016
Khd95:
even tho I am a muslim,this is nice movement

tho terrorism knead no religion, but some supposed "muslim jihadists" have brought. shame and despise to the "moderate muslims"

truth is bitter,but it must be told,relevant stakeholders in.islam really need to take up the responsibility of condemng this barbaric acts and as well try to orient people about the.need for peaceful coexistence and the right of every individual to believe.what.they choose to.believe.with out fear

Proud to know your tots are geared for the best. You sure are example of a good Muslim.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kill 1 Christian & We Kill 4 Muslims - Kenyan Government by mamachizzy(f): 11:05am On Aug 23, 2016
I do not support violence, but this extremists Moslems keep pushing us Christians to the wall, and I think its time to fight back. These Moslems should knw that they do not have a monopoly on violence, nonsense!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Kill 1 Christian & We Kill 4 Muslims - Kenyan Government by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:37am On Aug 23, 2016
Please, is there any difference between Yoruba islam & the Hausa's, because I've not seen where our Yoruba Muslims kill people because Mohammed or allah is blasphemed or is it that hausa muslim's loves shedding innocent blood for no just cause

I need answers angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kill 1 Christian & We Kill 4 Muslims - Kenyan Government by Ochek: 2:41pm On Aug 23, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
Please, is there any difference between Yoruba islam & the Hausa's, because I've not seen where our Yoruba Muslims kill people because Mohammed or allah is blasphemed or is it that hausa muslim's loves shedding innocent blood for no just cause

I need answers angry

Yes there are of different bloods. You know how we accuse our Info brothers of loving money ( even though we all do) ? Yeah! That Hausa Muslims are less tolerant and are easy to pick a weapon. They have a reckless life style and are easy to wave off the dead by saying "Allah kiaye" when a soul is lost.

With reckless abandon will drive that edged sharpened knife through a brother of different ethnicity for a little provocation.

Oh! I remember how then slaughtered students in the JOS 2001 crises. At that time it was a "run run run" for the Christians buh today, I think they know better.

The Yoruba Muslims are much more tolerant to direct and indirect provocation because they have families comprising of both religion and so can't kill family for a useless course.

I think that's one of the reasons the core Hausa Muslims refer to the Yoruba Muslims as infidels.

I hope u get a lil of MA yarn?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kill 1 Christian & We Kill 4 Muslims - Kenyan Government by BeeBeeOoh(m): 2:59pm On Aug 23, 2016
Ochek:

Yes there are of different bloods. You know how we accuse our Info brothers of loving money ( even though we all do) ? Yeah! That Hausa Muslims are less tolerant and are easy to pick a weapon. They have a reckless life style and are easy to wave off the dead by saying "Allah kiaye" when a soul is lost.

With reckless abandon will drive that edged sharpened knife through a brother of different ethnicity for a little provocation.

Oh! I remember how then slaughtered students in the JOS 2001 crises. At that time it was a "run run run" for the Christians buh today, I think they know better.

The Yoruba Muslims are much more tolerant to direct and indirect provocation because they have families comprising of both religion and so can't kill family for a useless course.

I think that's one of the reasons the core Hausa Muslims refer to the Yoruba Muslims as infidels.

I hope u get a lil of MA yarn?
I concur. But, nawa for those people oh angry undecided

1 Like

Re: Kill 1 Christian & We Kill 4 Muslims - Kenyan Government by Fryzi(m): 7:35pm On Aug 23, 2016
Just negodu! Imagine Kenya. I grieve 4 Nigeria. With all the lives lost just like dat in Nigeria, d dullard who call himself d president is best known to resolve issues n let d culprits go scot free by saying, no stone will be left unturned abi how dem dey speak am? Until Nigeria take drastic step like Kenya, d Zoo country remains a Zoo, no negotiation.

1 Like

Re: Kill 1 Christian & We Kill 4 Muslims - Kenyan Government by Fourwinds: 12:11am On Aug 24, 2016
mamachizzy:
I do not support violence, but this extremists Moslems keep pushing us Christians to the wall, and I think its time to fight back. These Moslems should knw that they do not have a monopoly on violence, nonsense!!!!
I don't even know what u are saying with ur twisted words....I'm plain....an eye for an eye....tooth for tooth...
Re: Kill 1 Christian & We Kill 4 Muslims - Kenyan Government by Omudia11: 4:19am On Aug 24, 2016
best President ever.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of MMM- NIGERIA / “my Sugar Mummy Has 10 Sex Sessions With Me Daily, Stocks My Sperm For Sale” – T / Updates On The Poly Ibadan Chaos (pictures And Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.