Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,951 members, 7,835,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

You Killed Mayowa! Nigerians Blast Linda Ikeji, Toyin Aimakhu - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / You Killed Mayowa! Nigerians Blast Linda Ikeji, Toyin Aimakhu (4553 Views)

''toyin Aimakhu Wanted Part Of Mayowa Ahmed's Money But We Refused' - Family / Man Blast Linda Ikeji 4 Humiliating Him While Trying 2 Advertise On Her Blog(pic / Wizkid Blast Linda Ikeji On Snapchat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Killed Mayowa! Nigerians Blast Linda Ikeji, Toyin Aimakhu by esperto(m): 12:22pm On Aug 23, 2016
RIP

1 Like

Re: You Killed Mayowa! Nigerians Blast Linda Ikeji, Toyin Aimakhu by LeoAde: 2:28pm On Aug 23, 2016
DIFY20:

U are d foool...
U Yorubas are heartless .u guys disguist me...how is linda fault...
Without linda and toyin who could have known or help d gal ...u guys only rush to blind linda....
Foolss

You're a foolish fool,na Yoruba matter we dey talk here...I kno U must be a Igbo
Re: You Killed Mayowa! Nigerians Blast Linda Ikeji, Toyin Aimakhu by DIFY20(f): 5:02pm On Aug 23, 2016
LeoAde:

You're a foolish fool,na Yoruba matter we dey talk here...I kno U must be a Igbo

u be fool linda only helped but u Yoruba s has started blaiming her as usaull
Re: You Killed Mayowa! Nigerians Blast Linda Ikeji, Toyin Aimakhu by ayindejimmy(m): 5:16pm On Aug 23, 2016
Oche211:
No matter how u look at the situation, both toyin nd Linda Ikeji did great damage to mayowa's survival battles.
U could imagine how many days the account was freezed by the police.
In situations such as the one mayowa found herself, every seconds, minute, hour or day counts nd matter alot.
All this because linda wanted a breaking news.

i tot the doctors at Luth said the case was hopeless before but the family chose to try other optuns

si why blamung Lunda and Toyin now, are they God? Cos I dont just get how Nigerians

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Killed Mayowa! Nigerians Blast Linda Ikeji, Toyin Aimakhu by ayindejimmy(m): 5:20pm On Aug 23, 2016
Toyin and Linda cannot be the cause of her death.
Are they God? Is there any assurance she would survive the operation ? I recalled the Doctors at Luth said the illness was terminal and highly depending on God.

So, why are looking who to blame.
This is I like Muslims. To them, only God can take life

1 Like

Re: You Killed Mayowa! Nigerians Blast Linda Ikeji, Toyin Aimakhu by HCF(m): 5:58pm On Aug 23, 2016
LeoAde:

No mind am. I dont even know how we got here as a Nation. How could any right thinking person tribalize the issue?. Some people can be very pathetic!!!
Re: You Killed Mayowa! Nigerians Blast Linda Ikeji, Toyin Aimakhu by Nobody: 6:12pm On Aug 23, 2016
Opistorincos:
Linda and Toyin have 80% of the fault, maybe if they didn't come up with the false allegations, the lady could have a chance of survival
there was no way she could have survived even if she started treatment early January. She would have still ended up dead, I don't expect you to understand because you know nothing about medicine tongue undecided
Re: You Killed Mayowa! Nigerians Blast Linda Ikeji, Toyin Aimakhu by Nobody: 6:13pm On Aug 23, 2016
skarlett:
Whether it was Linda or Toyin's fault or not, Mayowa is dead. Casting aspersions isn't going to bring her back. Nigerians and the need to trade blames is the reason we're still backward, nobody ever progresses while looking back undecided
Re: You Killed Mayowa! Nigerians Blast Linda Ikeji, Toyin Aimakhu by emekachimek: 6:14pm On Aug 23, 2016
So Linda Ikeji has turned to Stage 4 ovarian cancer, possibly she was the metastasis that eventually killed her off. Chai! Ignorance! Na u cause this thing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Killed Mayowa! Nigerians Blast Linda Ikeji, Toyin Aimakhu by Nobody: 6:15pm On Aug 23, 2016
Lordkylie:
her case was beyond medical intervention,false allegation or not she wouldn't have survived unless a miracle happened.
What toyin did was understandable,the way the family went about made it look fishy.Mind you this is Nigeria and yes people have made up cancer stories to scam others!
Re: You Killed Mayowa! Nigerians Blast Linda Ikeji, Toyin Aimakhu by Nobody: 6:19pm On Aug 23, 2016
ayindejimmy:

i tot the doctors at Luth said the case was hopeless before but the family chose to try other optuns

si why blamung Lunda and Toyin now, are they God? Cos I dont just get how Nigerians
help me tell them oh! grin we need to educate them about medicine grin cheesy
Re: You Killed Mayowa! Nigerians Blast Linda Ikeji, Toyin Aimakhu by opeaceo: 8:07pm On Aug 23, 2016
DIFY20:

U are d foool...

Without linda and toyin who could have known or help d gal ...u guys only rush to blind linda....
Foolss

So you successfully turned this thing to a tribal war??

Olodo rabata ni e, you just refuse to have common sense.
Re: You Killed Mayowa! Nigerians Blast Linda Ikeji, Toyin Aimakhu by opeaceo: 8:14pm On Aug 23, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
there was no way she could have survived even if she started treatment early January. She would have still ended up dead, I don't expect you to understand because you know nothing about medicine tongue undecided

You can't be too sure she won't survive it, and can you please stop this "you know nothing about medicine", it makes one sounds silly.

Moving on, can Nigerians demand a better health care system?? We leave the crux of the matter and argue the non essentials.

1 Like

Re: You Killed Mayowa! Nigerians Blast Linda Ikeji, Toyin Aimakhu by Mcleo007(m): 8:18pm On Aug 23, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
Linda didn't do anything undecided Mayowa was doomed from the start, she couldn't have survived the treatment for stage IV breast cancer, the survival rate for stage IV is less than 5%. Those people are just looking for who to blame undecided

And you think she couldn't have been a part of the "less than 5%"?
Re: You Killed Mayowa! Nigerians Blast Linda Ikeji, Toyin Aimakhu by Nobody: 8:22pm On Aug 23, 2016
Mcleo007:

And you think she couldn't have been a part of the "less than 5%"?
Nope grin Nigerians and false hopes.... when will they learn sad that's why they are always getting disappointed and always angry grin
Re: You Killed Mayowa! Nigerians Blast Linda Ikeji, Toyin Aimakhu by Opistorincos(m): 9:22pm On Aug 23, 2016
CrazyQuinn:

Well done o, your rko was well received embarassed
Re: You Killed Mayowa! Nigerians Blast Linda Ikeji, Toyin Aimakhu by jimbas10(m): 11:55pm On Aug 23, 2016
Why are we so myopic an gullible in our thinking? Dis kind of comments makes me ashamed to be a nigerian. Someone dat help to raise funds in other for dis girl to ve treatment is now been accused of killing her. May God forgive us. An wats Linda fault in dis mater? For keeping us inform? Did she say de girl wasn't sick or wat she said was dat there's no way she can be treated. Now de said girl has died, wat I learnt here is dat they were very right. May de girl soul RIP amen. My prayer is dat if such case hapen, may we ve someone to volunteer cos I think wit dis kind of situation, no one will wnt to render help to anyone again
Re: You Killed Mayowa! Nigerians Blast Linda Ikeji, Toyin Aimakhu by Obas101(m): 9:57am On Aug 24, 2016
DIFY20:

U are d foool...

Foolss
Idiot FYI I'm not yoruba, nd I'm not going to take my time explaining anything to you cos it won't change anything
Re: You Killed Mayowa! Nigerians Blast Linda Ikeji, Toyin Aimakhu by seangy4konji: 11:26am On Aug 24, 2016
We all know Linda is oloriburuku somebody

Even wizkid confirmed it.

Rip to the lady.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Stunning Beyonce Lookalike Gets Chased Down The Street By Screaming Fans. / Actor, RMD Pictured With His Wife And Cool Daughter (photo) / Wow Pictures! 2 Women Strangers Dressed In Same Outfit Pass Each Other In SA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.