Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,980 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

Who Gat Link To Download SEVIDA Blogger Template - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Who Gat Link To Download SEVIDA Blogger Template (4045 Views)

Help Me Add Comment Box To Sevida Template / Who Is Using Sevida Premium Version For His Blog Should Please Come In / Free Download: Sevida Template For Blogger’s Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Gat Link To Download SEVIDA Blogger Template by pascalumeze: 8:53am On Aug 23, 2016
Please if u have the link or the zip file kindly send it to my mail @ikeyumey@gmail.com God bless you
Re: Who Gat Link To Download SEVIDA Blogger Template by Goldenokey(m): 12:56pm On Aug 23, 2016
pascalumeze:
Please if u have the link or the zip file kindly send it to my mail @ikeyumey@gmail.com God bless you
Whats this template like?
Re: Who Gat Link To Download SEVIDA Blogger Template by chibuzor05(m): 1:16pm On Aug 23, 2016
pascalumeze:

You can hardly find a link to the file online, is better you purchase it or pay for premium download.
Re: Who Gat Link To Download SEVIDA Blogger Template by robot1: 7:07pm On Aug 23, 2016
pascalumeze:
don't worry I will send it 2morrow mrn
Re: Who Gat Link To Download SEVIDA Blogger Template by EXICON(m): 9:42pm On Aug 23, 2016
Can you please send to me too at exicon937@gmail.com
Thanks alot. God bless you richly.
robot1:

Re: Who Gat Link To Download SEVIDA Blogger Template by Nobody: 9:44pm On Aug 23, 2016
Just search forgot on Google u will see the premium version for free..

That template is too heavy, the load time is to much but comes with cool features
Re: Who Gat Link To Download SEVIDA Blogger Template by KvnqPrezo(m): 10:01pm On Aug 23, 2016
udemzy101:
Just search forgot on Google u will see the premium version for free..

That template is too heavy, the load time is to much but comes with cool features
are usinq it
Re: Who Gat Link To Download SEVIDA Blogger Template by KvnqPrezo(m): 11:05pm On Aug 23, 2016
They're still here!!! SMH . When I Just Finish Downloading Sevida Responsive Mag Template..,uh . Lemme Form with it small but i will give the link later.... .

Re: Who Gat Link To Download SEVIDA Blogger Template by Nobody: 2:14am On Aug 24, 2016
KvnqPrezo:

are usinq it

Nope
Re: Who Gat Link To Download SEVIDA Blogger Template by zixit(m): 5:17am On Aug 24, 2016
hello if you need help check on www.futiweb.com
Re: Who Gat Link To Download SEVIDA Blogger Template by sosgrafix(m): 7:16am On Aug 24, 2016
Am using it,have it uploaded om my blog
Re: Who Gat Link To Download SEVIDA Blogger Template by KvnqPrezo(m): 12:06pm On Aug 24, 2016
sosgrafix:
Am using it,have it uploaded om my blog
You extracted it?
Re: Who Gat Link To Download SEVIDA Blogger Template by robot1: 12:44pm On Aug 24, 2016
check your mail I have sent it.
Re: Who Gat Link To Download SEVIDA Blogger Template by KvnqPrezo(m): 3:58pm On Aug 24, 2016
robot1:
check your mail I have sent it.
i have the zip how can i use it
Re: Who Gat Link To Download SEVIDA Blogger Template by robot1: 5:17pm On Aug 24, 2016
KvnqPrezo:

i have the zip how can i use it
open the file you downloaded. it will come up on a note pad then copy everything you see there. then go to your blogger dash board click on template, then click edit html. back up your formal template just in case your are having problems. delete all the formal code on the template and paste the new savida code you copied on the template space. that is all.
Re: Who Gat Link To Download SEVIDA Blogger Template by KvnqPrezo(m): 6:47pm On Aug 24, 2016
robot1:

open the file you downloaded. it will come up on a note pad then copy everything you see there. then go to your blogger dash board click on template, then click edit html. back up your formal template just in case your are having problems. delete all the formal code on the template and paste the new savida code you copied on the template space. that is all.
okay
Re: Who Gat Link To Download SEVIDA Blogger Template by robot1: 7:00pm On Aug 24, 2016
KvnqPrezo:
okay
if you have anymore questions just let me know ok
Re: Who Gat Link To Download SEVIDA Blogger Template by kingDELE(m): 6:41am On Aug 25, 2016
robot1:

plz snd it to me also

B.delesumaila@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: Who Gat Link To Download SEVIDA Blogger Template by KvnqPrezo(m): 1:49pm On Aug 25, 2016
am using another strong template
Re: Who Gat Link To Download SEVIDA Blogger Template by robot1: 2:32pm On Aug 25, 2016
kingDELE:
plz snd it to me also
B.delesumaila@gmail.com

Thanks
I will send it to you later.
Re: Who Gat Link To Download SEVIDA Blogger Template by Goldenokey(m): 11:18pm On Aug 25, 2016
robot1:

please what does this template look like? Can I see the screenshot?
Re: Who Gat Link To Download SEVIDA Blogger Template by Goldenokey(m): 11:18pm On Aug 25, 2016
KvnqPrezo:
am using another strong template
can we see the preview?
Re: Who Gat Link To Download SEVIDA Blogger Template by kingDELE(m): 11:27pm On Aug 25, 2016
robot1:

I will send it to you later.
thanks .

Will be expecting
Re: Who Gat Link To Download SEVIDA Blogger Template by gyrationtech0(m): 10:14am On Aug 26, 2016
robot1:
can u pls send to me too gyrationtech@gmail.com
Re: Who Gat Link To Download SEVIDA Blogger Template by robot1: 11:58am On Aug 26, 2016
@ kingDELE and @ gyrationtech0 the template have been sent to your mail as promised. so enjoy.
Re: Who Gat Link To Download SEVIDA Blogger Template by gyrationtech0(m): 1:54pm On Aug 26, 2016
robot1:
@ kingDELE and @ gyrationtech0 the template have been sent to your mail as promised. so enjoy.
tanx man, God bless.
wish all Nigerians were like u
Re: Who Gat Link To Download SEVIDA Blogger Template by robot1: 2:24pm On Aug 26, 2016
gyrationtech0:

tanx man, God bless.
wish all Nigerians were like u
you welcome. Mokoshalb was very helpful to me when I started so I try to help others in every little way I can.
Re: Who Gat Link To Download SEVIDA Blogger Template by mokoshalb(m): 2:53pm On Aug 26, 2016
robot1:

you welcome. Mokoshalb was very helpful to me when I started so I try to help others in every little way I can.
That's nice...
Re: Who Gat Link To Download SEVIDA Blogger Template by kingDELE(m): 4:06pm On Aug 26, 2016
robot1:
thanks man. JAH Bless
Re: Who Gat Link To Download SEVIDA Blogger Template by Faithdamy(m): 4:41pm On Aug 26, 2016
I also need it pls Damytechs@gmail.com
Re: Who Gat Link To Download SEVIDA Blogger Template by robot1: 9:15pm On Aug 26, 2016
Faithdamy:
I also need it pls Damytechs@gmail.com
check ur mails.
Re: Who Gat Link To Download SEVIDA Blogger Template by Faithdamy(m): 2:15am On Aug 27, 2016
Ten hare....@Robot

(1) (2) (Reply)

Website Connection Time Out Problem. / Why You Need A Good Webhost. / Any Working Xbox Live Code Generator?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.