Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,629 members, 7,813,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:43 AM

Rukky Sanda Celebrates Birthday With Twerking And Singing (VIDEO) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rukky Sanda Celebrates Birthday With Twerking And Singing (VIDEO) (915 Views)

Rukky Sanda Celebrates 33rd Birthday With Beautiful Photos / Rukky Sanda Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday With A Golden Crown / Rukky Sanda's Security Snapped Her This Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rukky Sanda Celebrates Birthday With Twerking And Singing (VIDEO) by VNaija: 10:39am On Aug 23, 2016
Rukky Sanda, one of Nigeria's young and vibrant actresses is a year older, and she is taking to social media to celebrate her new age. Happy Birthday Rukky!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=clKvLTN0DmQ

cc lalasticlala
Re: Rukky Sanda Celebrates Birthday With Twerking And Singing (VIDEO) by Aliyullahi(m): 10:41am On Aug 23, 2016
So, would this reduce the price of Yam and Oil in the market. And I'm sure this will make front page
Re: Rukky Sanda Celebrates Birthday With Twerking And Singing (VIDEO) by Mariojane(f): 11:16am On Aug 23, 2016
Aliyullahi:
So, would this reduce the price of Yam and Oil in the market. And I'm sure this will make front page

help me ask the OP abeg

(1) (Reply)

Must Watch Video: Mercy Johnson's Husband Celebrated Like A King / Photo Adekunle Gold Photoshop / I’m Still Hoping To Get Married One Day — Actress And Single Mother, Adunni Ade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.