Stats: 3,151,316 members, 7,811,943 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:20 AM

Abia Corper Removes Teeth Of Female Corper With Hammer (Photo) - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Abia Corper Removes Teeth Of Female Corper With Hammer (Photo) (55421 Views)

Re: Corper Attacks Another Corper With Weapon In Ondo – See True Story / "Slay Queens Slaying In Camp" - This Female Corper's Outfit Got People Talking / Male Corper Batters Female Corper In Abia, Removes Her Teeth With Hammer (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Abia Corper Removes Teeth Of Female Corper With Hammer (Photo) by duduade: 12:47pm On Aug 23, 2016
I am sure this male corper was blind.....

Obviously they are following him from the village

Re: Abia Corper Removes Teeth Of Female Corper With Hammer (Photo) by grovec12(m): 12:48pm On Aug 23, 2016
HuMmmmm!!!! this is too simple to be true .....we demand to know the truth....

Re: Abia Corper Removes Teeth Of Female Corper With Hammer (Photo) by Nobody: 12:48pm On Aug 23, 2016
na by force, who knows what he would have done if she accepted and dated him?murderer waiting to come out of his shell
Re: Abia Corper Removes Teeth Of Female Corper With Hammer (Photo) by tonquendo4u(m): 12:48pm On Aug 23, 2016
D geh wowo sef.D guy no get taste o

Re: Abia Corper Removes Teeth Of Female Corper With Hammer (Photo) by 500samuel(m): 12:49pm On Aug 23, 2016
Oga Copa u fall my hand, see as u fine reach na to dey force lady to date u....what a shame!!! my final judgement... two years in prison for removing two teeth less I forget no option of fine oooo

Re: Abia Corper Removes Teeth Of Female Corper With Hammer (Photo) by kings09(m): 12:49pm On Aug 23, 2016
500samuel:

read it again
The corpers involved r of yoruba origin but serving in abia. Abeg deploy us name checking skills wella
Re: Abia Corper Removes Teeth Of Female Corper With Hammer (Photo) by free2ryhme: 12:50pm On Aug 23, 2016
this thread made frontpage yesterday, today again? while stories are wasting and dying trending
Re: Abia Corper Removes Teeth Of Female Corper With Hammer (Photo) by olaide68(m): 12:50pm On Aug 23, 2016
Baba Sunday and anty Juli
Re: Abia Corper Removes Teeth Of Female Corper With Hammer (Photo) by comeandmarry: 12:50pm On Aug 23, 2016
Ibadon guys for dia ugly ass tribal marked mind once dem wear starched medium size native, dem don be fine boi.
See as d guy squeeeze body just to snap pix like a 100 level student.
Fake ass wristbands.
Ugly guy wan kill uglier girl with ugly ass marks on her big ass face.
I vomit on yhu guys men.
Soak away niggis and d lady.
Damn.

Re: Abia Corper Removes Teeth Of Female Corper With Hammer (Photo) by adekayo1234(m): 12:51pm On Aug 23, 2016
I don't believe it and a graduate of OAU for that matter.... Na lie

Re: Abia Corper Removes Teeth Of Female Corper With Hammer (Photo) by Nobody: 12:52pm On Aug 23, 2016
The most hilarious thing about this case was that dude that commented "o fo lenu daanu" from the previous thread. My belly got sore from laughter.
Re: Abia Corper Removes Teeth Of Female Corper With Hammer (Photo) by timota(m): 12:52pm On Aug 23, 2016
NCAN Bwari chapter just to check name of the guy

Re: Abia Corper Removes Teeth Of Female Corper With Hammer (Photo) by osarenmwienda(f): 12:53pm On Aug 23, 2016
lol na by force to date
Re: Abia Corper Removes Teeth Of Female Corper With Hammer (Photo) by Ugosample(m): 12:55pm On Aug 23, 2016
snezBaba:

I watched this movie yesterday lol grin grin
Only for someone to use it as a Meme today, lolgrin
Nice one
Re: Abia Corper Removes Teeth Of Female Corper With Hammer (Photo) by friendlyadvice: 12:55pm On Aug 23, 2016
Eh e no hard na you sef commot the guy teeth too make una dey equal
Re: Abia Corper Removes Teeth Of Female Corper With Hammer (Photo) by SASCLUB: 12:58pm On Aug 23, 2016
Very simple, remove his teeth too.
Re: Abia Corper Removes Teeth Of Female Corper With Hammer (Photo) by omogidi234(m): 1:01pm On Aug 23, 2016
@SurePresident, that quoted statement has completed and also finished the statement. Hilarious but true.

Re: Abia Corper Removes Teeth Of Female Corper With Hammer (Photo) by Nobody: 1:05pm On Aug 23, 2016
thought I would met a pretty girl opening this shit thread.
look uglinessly LovePeddler
Re: Abia Corper Removes Teeth Of Female Corper With Hammer (Photo) by Krismart(m): 1:09pm On Aug 23, 2016
Don't conclude until u hear both sides of the story. From the girl face I wonder if that guy can even ask her out, even if he "jokingly" does, the girl must hv given the guy enough dose of insults. Abi no be yoruba girl again
Re: Abia Corper Removes Teeth Of Female Corper With Hammer (Photo) by thorpido(m): 1:14pm On Aug 23, 2016
He should be sent to prison.
Re: Abia Corper Removes Teeth Of Female Corper With Hammer (Photo) by apogeez(m): 1:15pm On Aug 23, 2016
odiegwu
Re: Abia Corper Removes Teeth Of Female Corper With Hammer (Photo) by Carter4luv(m): 1:16pm On Aug 23, 2016
For not dating u, u plug out her teeth. If u marry her she did not gv u sex u will kill her. My guy ure ending ur marital career. No gentility in u. Pray to God for revival.
Re: Abia Corper Removes Teeth Of Female Corper With Hammer (Photo) by ipreach: 1:19pm On Aug 23, 2016
my SIGNATURES BELOW

Re: Abia Corper Removes Teeth Of Female Corper With Hammer (Photo) by aBbiie25(f): 1:24pm On Aug 23, 2016
I repeat... Owu by force
Re: Abia Corper Removes Teeth Of Female Corper With Hammer (Photo) by mattsvibes: 1:26pm On Aug 23, 2016
molester
Re: Abia Corper Removes Teeth Of Female Corper With Hammer (Photo) by ateketom(m): 1:27pm On Aug 23, 2016
What u get wen u allow 2Yoruba people in another vicinity......... Awon Eiye
Re: Abia Corper Removes Teeth Of Female Corper With Hammer (Photo) by fazzy28(m): 1:28pm On Aug 23, 2016
i dnt knw wat dis world is turning to...WTF is all of dis....damm
Re: Abia Corper Removes Teeth Of Female Corper With Hammer (Photo) by Nobody: 1:30pm On Aug 23, 2016
i know this guy ooooo , we both stayed in the same hall angola in part one ,even awo hall in part 2 and 3 , but he is a cool guy na .........what happened
Re: Abia Corper Removes Teeth Of Female Corper With Hammer (Photo) by OBADUPE: 1:38pm On Aug 23, 2016
stupidity of the highest order
Re: Abia Corper Removes Teeth Of Female Corper With Hammer (Photo) by Nobody: 1:41pm On Aug 23, 2016
adekayo1234:
I don't believe it and a graduate of OAU for that matter.... Na lie
its shocking bro .......GREAT IFE for that matter

Photo :see What A Corper Twitted About Nysc. / NYSC Official Brutalize Corper In Ekiti For Not Wearing Her Jacket (Photos) / Corpers De-Kitted And Evicted From Ebonyi Camp For Refusing To Wear Trousers