Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,203 members, 7,780,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:03 PM

Who Am I? - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Who Am I? (37963 Views)

Who Am I? / Am I A Hazard To Myself? / Who Am I? /poem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Am I? by oludare007: 1:21pm On Aug 23, 2016
Just wanna update you guys about my new incoming thriller..

As usual, your support is needed...

Updates will be available in the coming week...

Thank you

Flakkydagirl, Tummyyoung, Nancywealth, kingDELE, repogirl, PrettySpicey, Blessinzy, Nancydearie, ellahzy, Smallville10, saraphina,repogirl, Nancydearie, ritababe, obianuju95, nekanzee, osman1996, nancywealth, aprilwise, missmossy, mubzay, morsadh, nabla, shakyroh320, jblake, supersuave, poik, maoolakanm, oluplus, goodyj, uncjay, idyraph, mojysiola, itsawrappp, mhiz, kinmayor, phintohlar, odunsco01, mynd44, teeghurl, obiwann, mrsheddy, omotayo9177, dave16, jerrythafinisher, priestcharm, jolay554, niwdog, tolababa, morsadh, tori46, Fortunate32, ka52y, hermanie, analysiscorner, veraisbae, Nostradamus, flippycbk, aishat39, SPDAZZY, phintohlar, missmossy, chizzyMaris, morsad, mhiz

1 Like

Re: Who Am I? by oludare007: 8:12am On Aug 25, 2016
CHAPTER 1

Flakkydagirl, Tummyyoung, Nancywealth, kingDELE, repogirl, PrettySpicey, Blessinzy, Nancydearie, ellahzy, Smallville10, saraphina,repogirl, Nancydearie, ritababe, obianuju95, nekanzee, osman1996, nancywealth, aprilwise, missmossy, mubzay, morsadh, nabla, shakyroh320, jblake, supersuave, poik, maoolakanm, oluplus, goodyj, uncjay, idyraph, mojysiola, itsawrappp, mhiz, kinmayor, phintohlar, odunsco01, mynd44, teeghurl, obiwann, mrsheddy, omotayo9177, dave16, jerrythafinisher, priestcharm, jolay554, niwdog, tolababa, morsadh, tori46, Fortunate32, ka52y, hermanie, analysiscorner, veraisbae, Nostradamus, flippycbk, aishat39, SPDAZZY, phintohlar, missmossy, chizzyMaris, morsad, mhiz
Re: Who Am I? by Osman1996(m): 9:05am On Aug 25, 2016
#seated
ride on bro
Re: Who Am I? by SPDAZZY(f): 2:54pm On Aug 30, 2016
oludare007:

Thank you

Présent
Re: Who Am I? by Emanuel1997: 4:05pm On Aug 30, 2016
oludare007:

Thank you

Second to the last day of the month bro
Re: Who Am I? by oluplus(m): 8:49am On Sep 02, 2016
Am here
Re: Who Am I? by Nancydearie(f): 3:59pm On Sep 04, 2016
Following
Re: Who Am I? by Nancydearie(f): 4:00pm On Sep 04, 2016
Following.
Re: Who Am I? by oludare007: 6:39pm On Sep 16, 2016
Editing on course bro..
Emanuel1997:

Re: Who Am I? by oludare007: 6:51pm On Sep 16, 2016
So sorry about the delay...

chapter 1

I closed my eyes and basked in the euphoria of a new world; blanched out the memories that had taken me here- into this new world. A new world indeed. Now that I am here, I could wish that my world had stopped spinning and had spat me here, not to be disturbed again by its incessant itch to move about; in its quest for a new life.

I lay quietly on the sands of the beach and enjoyed the feeling of its warmth against my back. I smiled at my cruel imagination, because as I rocked gently side to side, enjoying the hotness against my skin, I imagined myself as a meat on the grill, being barbecued.

My past is not my problem; at least, not any longer. I have worn it as a veil and covered my shame in its glory. I am somebody else, I want to be someone else, and I must be somebody else. I told myself this, as I have always told myself as I move around, trying to live on.

Life as a beautiful Mexican in America hasn’t been encouraging- almost all American male sees you as a helpless immigrant, who needs to be laid for favour. My natural stature hasn’t been helpful either; I could not hide myself from torturous sexual harassments that floats around me everywhere. No sooner I tried to hid myself, than I got another surprise.

Years ago, when Pablo brought me into the states, he had told me to mingle like I had been here for long.

‘Nobody knows you here. Nobody gives a Bleep who you are. All you need to do is shut your mouth and run it around like a faulty car.’ He told me as he took me into a small room inside his house.

I was promised a lot of opportunities, but they never came. Instead, I was used as a decoy in car snatching.

‘If you wanna eat, you work!’ I remembered him shouting at me, two weeks after he showed me to my room.

‘Yes, I wanna work!’ I shouted back. ‘But you never helped me to find one!’

‘You ain’t know shit!’ He replied. ‘You think you is some legal immigrants here, who gon’ walk up into a store and say, ‘hey, I want some job!’’ He mocked me with every gesture. ‘Listen, ninita, it just don’t work that way- it never did!’

I was confused. He had a point. It would be disaster if I was deported back to Mexico. But yet, I needed to do something- to earn a living. I knew Pablo; he is my Uncle. He loved money too much and wouldn’t had fed me for more than a month before start complaining about me being idle. Even though I helped his wife do most of the chores within the house, just to appear useful.

I was wrong- it didn’t take a month for Pablo to come around.

‘Yes, I promised your mama, I’m gonna take care of you, but I didn’t tell her you’re gonna be leeching off me like a fuckin’ parasite!’ He shouted as he came to my room, a week after the initial outburst, after I reminded him of his promises. ‘What you don’t know is, this is America. You may have heard that the streets are paved with gold, but they ain’t. People see you here, they take what they need, Rosa. Because, nobody’s gon’ give ‘em to you. You know why? Ehn?’

I shook my head.

‘Because you are fuckin black!’

‘I am not black.’

‘Oh, what are you now, a fuckin racist?’ He frowned. ‘You think the American give a Bleep about what you are? To them, if you ain’t got skin like a florescent,’ he did a lighting gesture, ‘you are nobody- you black. You think you wanna come here and start a Chicano movement like the 60s?'

I looked at him with a frown.

‘Yeah, that’s it. You don’t even know what the Chicano movement is?’ He laughed around the house a little, at my ignorance. ‘I told you, you are ninita, a little girl.’ He did a gesture for a short person. ‘You need to learn how this works.’

I watched him act like he was on stage. He has always been like that. He make gestures with his eyes and hands and walked around demonstrating every word he will say. Uncle Pablo. Short, handsome, jovial but mom has always warned me that he’s very dangerous, but, family means more to him that anyone else. Mom said, he ran to America after he punched a guy to death in Mexico, right in front of her, just for calling her a dog.

‘So, what would you have me do?’ I finally gave in.

‘That’s my niece.’ He smiled broadly and sat beside me. He wrapped he arms around me and started to talk softly. His gold crusted teeth looked like they are rust. ‘You see, Rosa, you have a fine body, a beautiful face. You’re just gonna join me in my business and we make money together.’ He made the money gesture by sliding the thumb of his hand, to and fro, over the other four fingers, in my face.

‘What job?’ I asked.

‘Don’t ask me, Rosa. What you need to know is that you are not going to carry a gun. Simple, huh?’

‘It’s legal, right?’

‘Legal? Your dreams are short, Rosa. You have short dreams of working in a store and collect forty dollars in a week, just for being legal. If you have big dreams, you move with your class. It’s just the natural order. Illegal stuff is for illegal immigrants- that’s what makes America works!’

‘I am not, selling drugs. Pablo.’

‘Drugs? Who the Bleep sells drugs?’ Ugh? You… you took me for some low life fools out there? Listen Rosa, like I said…’

‘But it is still illegal, right?’ I asked again but that broke the donkey’s back.

Pablo got mad and asked me to fend for myself he cannot continue to.

After two days of hunger, I went to his small office in his garage. As soon as he saw me enter, he smiled.

‘I’m in.’ I said.

‘Of course, you are in.’ He smiled broadly and came over to where I was standing. ‘Listen ninita…’

‘Don’t call me a little girl, anymore, Pablo.’ I cautioned him.

‘Then don’t call me Pablo, anymore. Call me Papi, your papa. ’He joked as he put his arms around me. ‘You must be very hungry,’ he mocked, ‘let’s go order some pizza, as an appetizer.’

End of 1

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Am I? by oludare007: 7:00pm On Sep 16, 2016
The editing is so poor: abeg, bear with me. Na busy I busy since...I no wan delay any longer.

Thanks
Re: Who Am I? by oludare007: 8:04am On Sep 17, 2016
Osman1996:
#seated
ride on bro
oluplus:
Am here
SPDAZZY:

Présent
Emanuel1997:

chapter one is dropped. Si sorry for the delay, abeg.
Thanks for being there
Re: Who Am I? by SPDAZZY(f): 11:54pm On Sep 17, 2016
oludare007:
chapter one is dropped. Si sorry for the delay, abeg.
Thanks for being there

OK, here I am
Re: Who Am I? by oludare007: 12:12pm On Sep 20, 2016
SPDAZZY:

OK, here I am
your are highly appreciated.

Part 2 is hibernating
Re: Who Am I? by Aliyeous(m): 12:53pm On Sep 20, 2016
Nyc kip it up
Re: Who Am I? by oludare007: 12:06pm On Sep 21, 2016
Chapter 2

‘Hey beautiful,’ a voice shrieked above me.
I looked up, it was a male- tall and not very handsome. He held a bottle of water in his hands as he tried to smile.

‘Hi.’ I replied and looked away, with the hope that he will leave me alone.

I didn’t want any trouble, not anymore- especially from males. My beautiful body has always gotten me into a mess and nothing more. Big hips, skin as a silk, nice dentures, a very intimidating camel toe wedged between my thighs and big boobs with large and pointed nipples. I turned slowly, tried to cover my features by lying face down- but I was wrong, I only succeeded in arousing his sexual interest as I faced him with my great and wide butt.

‘Can I sit beside you?’ He asked. But that was only it, because he already sat in the sands by my side.

I quickly turned around and sat up. For the first time, I saw the smile on his face very clearly- it was beautifully evil. Just like Harry’s, just like Jose’s, just like…no, not Dave. Dave rarely smiles.

‘My name is Henry.’ He said as he stretched out his hands to me.

‘Harry’? I asked.

‘Harry? No, no, Henry. Not Harry. I mean Henry as in…’

‘I get it.’ I said and drew my eyes on his shorts that has bulged with great excitement. I fixed my gaze on him. I shook my head.

‘I’m sorry about that.’ He managed to let out a short laugh. ‘It’s just that…’ he smiled and covered his bulge, ‘you are such an angel with exceptional beauty.’

I nodded, unimpressed. ‘I get that a lot,’ I replied and stood up, ‘but trust me, it never ended up good.’

‘Why is that?’ He asked as he tried to keep up with me as I walked to the bar.

I didn’t bother to reply; I just wished he would leave me be.

I walked to the bar and ordered a martini. He sat beside me and was all over me. Asking me different incoherent questions. I tried hard to shake him off but he was like a glue. Then suddenly, he did something that got my attention. A bulky guy came over to me as lapped me in the ass.

‘Hey, bitch.’ He said in a very deep voice.

He was huge, heavy beard. He wore a dirty jean with, a capped sleeved shirt. He didn’t button up and black shirt he wore underneath sent a great personality message- FUCCK OFF! From the keys dangling in a chain, wore with his jean, I knew he was a truck driver. They have always proven to be aggressive. Even the female ones.

‘I’m fine.’ I replied. ‘And I am not a bitch.’ I replied and looked at Henry, who nodded, slowly.

‘Oh, the bitch has a voice now, right?’ He said.
He leaned to my face as he supported himself with the table. His breathe stinks.

‘Don’t call her a bitch!’ Henry stoop up for me.

‘You don’t have to do that.’ I told him. ‘I can handle the big guy.’ I said with a smile and looked in the big guy’s eyes.

‘You can handle me?’ The guy said and slapped me again in the butt.

‘Hey, what the fucck is your problem?’ Henry stood up again.

I tried to hold him as he made to walk over to the big guy, but he shrugged off my hand like a macho man. I left them to slug it out behind my back, while I focused on my drink. I even heard Henry say he was my boyfriend.

‘Your boyfriend is really sweet ma’am.’ The barman smiled as he refilled my cup.

‘In his dream.’ I smiled back.

‘Go to a tavern, man.’ Henry continued. ‘This is bar in a beach and not your regular tavern in a wretched motel on the highway. Give the lady some …’

Henry came crashing on the table- he bled from his mouth as the punch from the big guy sent him packing. Before I could recover from the sudden shock, the big guy dragged him again and straighten him with another punch. He flew by some inches and rearranged the tables as he slammed against them.

‘You should keep your mouth shut next time. Especially, if you are a fucking pussy.’ Big guy said and landed Henry another punch that sent him whirling. He tried to get hold of the wind to stabilize himself. I almost choke on my drink.

‘You sure he’s not your boyfriend? That guy’s gonna kill him.’ The barman said again.

I stood up, paid for my drinks and walked without any care in the world. Almost half of the customers had turned to photographers. I know YouTube and cheap blogs would have a field day.

‘Hey, hey.’ A lady called out at me. ‘You are gonna leave your boyfriend here?’

‘He’s not my boyfriend.’ I said, sharply.

‘Damn. He’s gonna kill him.’ The lady said as he stood arm in arm, watching Henry’s ass got handed over to him.

Henry wasn’t finding it funny. He couldn’t even land a punch. I dipped my hand in my bag and walked over to the fighting scene. People cheered and big guy left Henry and focused on me as I approached him. I knew he would be wondering what I was up to.

He opened his arms and walked up to meet me, ‘What the hell do you want to do?’ He asked. ‘You better go back before you get hurt, lady.’

As we closed up on each other, I fixed my eyes on his eyes and he took the bait- he fixed his eyes on me too. He never knew what was coming until I sent a kick in his crotch. He grabbed his balls and groaned in surprise. With the hand in the bag that already had the pepper spray, I sprayed his dilated eyes. He crashed back immediately and I grabbed the stool at the bar and crashed it by the side of his head. He slammed on the floor, still, with his hands clamped by his thighs. He was motionless, but breathing.

I turned to Henry, who was by all means surprised, ‘You wanna leave this place or not?’
The people cheered as I led him away.

End of 2

oludare007:
CHAPTER 2

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Am I? by SPDAZZY(f): 10:14pm On Sep 21, 2016
oludare007:
Chapter 2

I looked up, it was a male- tall and not very handsome. He held a bottle of water in his hands as he tried to smile.

I didn’t want any trouble, not anymore- especially from males. My beautiful body has always gotten me into a mess and nothing more. Big hips, skin as a silk, nice dentures, a very intimidating camel toe wedged between my thighs and big boobs with large and pointed nipples. I turned slowly, tried to cover my features by lying face down- but I was wrong, I only succeeded in arousing his sexual interest as I faced him with my great and wide butt.

‘Can I sit beside you?********

End of 2

Alright

1 Like

Re: Who Am I? by oludare007: 1:02pm On Sep 23, 2016
SPDAZZY:

Alright
hey, what language is that on your signature and what's the translation in English language?
Re: Who Am I? by SPDAZZY(f): 2:30pm On Sep 23, 2016
oludare007:
hey, what language is that on your signature and what's the translation in English language?

It's French for '' God has blessed me''.

1 Like

Re: Who Am I? by oludare007: 6:54am On Sep 28, 2016
CHAPTER 3

Few hours later, I was a passenger in his car- he chatted away his life. He kept calling me an angel, something I could never be. Maybe before I left Harry, my ex-husband, one could say I am an angel, but not after. The police said they found Harry's car at his garage, but he was never found. He just disappeared.

Henry was already making me feel loved and I wondered if that was my last stop in my ever revolving world around my past. For months, I have tried to live a decent life as I move from one city to the other- changing names and assuming identities.

Harry left me with massive wealth that could last me for a lifetime. But he disappeared and was never found. Neither his flesh, nor his bones, ever resurfaced.

Harry was a jerk who would beat me at every opportunity. Once, I was left wet, at a cocktail party, after he threw the champagne in his cup, in my face and emptied a whole bottle on me by breaking it on my head, just because another man complimented my beauty and I smiled. He was jealous but influential, so, he usually got away with everything, every offence he had ever meted to me.

I had been called many names for not leaving him, but little did they knew that if I did, I would be left with nothing. I would be poorer than the historic church rat and would have to look over my shoulders as I move.

When I was twenty one, Dave, a detective, arrested me for robbery and the victim wife was all ready to ensure that I rot in jail. Especially since I rendered her husband, whom I shot at the back, spineless and confined to the wheel chair.

Pablo had introduced me to car hijacking. It really did help paid for my new apartment and a fair lifestyle of luxury. I was always the bait. We used so many tactics, ranging from hitch-hiking to acting like my car broke down. Pablo and his guys would then pounce on the unsuspecting driver and BAAAM…. There goes his car. We never fired a single shot, even though our guns were always loaded.

One day, we ran into a problem- we snatched a car belonging to a badass police officer, who fought back. Suddenly, bullets began to fly. The police office and his wife had the upper hand. They shot down three guys and made Pablo beg for his life. The wife, also a police office, suggested that they arrest him, but the husband wanted instant justice. He was sure, one of the hiatoric bad cops. He said they would claim Pablo was shot during the gun battle.

I cowered by the side of my car, hoping to remain unnoticed. I held on to a gun, but couldn’t fire a shot. Nobody taught me to. I listened the couple argue about Pablo, but it appeared the husband, who insisted on shooting Pablo, was not ready to shift his stand.Pablo started rambling in Spanish- telling me how a coward I am. He said I should do something and save him because he saved me from being hanged, back in Mexico. I wasn’t thinking, I sprang to my feet and started shooting in all direction. Both hands on the grip, eyes closed. Suddenly, there was a hard punch to my head, and I passed out.

I woke up in the cell, with Dave frowning down at me.

‘You’re a tough bitch, you know?’

‘Where am i?’ I asked as my head hammered.

‘Look around, I think your guess couldn’t go wrong. You did realised you shot a police officer, right? You should be thankful that his wife was a nice lady. I would shoot you dead. You’re still gonna spend a lifetime in jail, anyways.’

‘Where’s Pablo?’ I asked as I sat up in my cosy cell.

‘You mean the guy who tried to run when u started to shoot? He’s dead.’

My life flashed in my eyes in seconds. I would definitely rot in jail.

Luckily for me, Dave and Harry would always play poker every weekend; while at the game, Dave talked about the pretty blonde being detained, ready to be charged to court. Dave thought Harry could press some buttons in high places due to his high influence, to secure my release.

Harry came to the precinct the next day and I could swore over and over that he was wowed. I stood with all elegance, holding the iron bars as he walked around like a lion would, around his prey.

Then, he began to ask questions- and since Pablo was dead, I was clear to lie as much as I could. I said, Pablo was holding my mom as a hostage in Mexico, and she would stay alive as long as I play ball and assist in car hijacking.

Harry knew I was lying- I knew that with the way he chuckled. But he wasn’t bothered. He said that Dave said many things about my beauty, and he had to come to the precinct to see for himself. He wasn’t disappointed. But what Dave didn’t tell Henry was that he has been having sex with me in his car for almost a week, ever since I was slammed against the bar. He wanted Harry to secure my realea, so that he could continue.

Dave had come to me, the second night I was locked up and took me to his car to talk. He promised to help me out if only I would allow him have sex with me and if only I promised to always allow him continue, even after he influenced my release. I agreed and we always had sex every night in his car, until I got fed up and said if he wanted more, he should get me released. I knew he had been stalling my being charged to the court by claiming that investigation was ongoing, even when the bullet matched the number from the gun they got on me!

I told Henry where to stop.

‘You stay in a hotel?’ Henry asked as I asked him to pull over.

‘Yes.’ I replied, unfastening the seatbelt.

‘Can I come in?’ He asked.

I flashed him a fierce look that could have killed him instantly, if it were to be a spear. I knew he wasn’t expecting a ‘No’ for that.

‘No.’ I replied and tried to open the door.

He pulled me back with my arm and smiled. ‘I insist.’ He said.

I was silent, but was already angry. My heart beat fast like a deer on the run, and my breath, hot as a furnace. He must have took that for fear. They all do, but I only didn’t want to hurt him like I did Harry and the rest. I looked at his broken nose and smiled.

‘No.’ I repeated.

His nails dug deep into my skin. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the pain. I wanted him to hurt me, so that I can every reason to hurt him harder. It always feel good if they are bad and it makes me guilt-free. It was already dark and the parking lot was deserted- I could get hurt. I opened my eyes and smiled again,

‘Okay. But you cannot stay for the night.’ I said. Hoping that he grabbed the bait. He did.

‘Thank you.’ He said, and released my arm.

He opened the gloves compartment and brought out his gun. He tucked it into his trouser and smile.

‘Just in case you are thinking of acting funny.’ He smiled again and I smiled back. ‘I saw what you did to that big guy at the bar. You are beautiful, but I won’t be taking any chances.’

‘Henry, you don’t need to bring a gun and order for sex- if you want it, all you gotta do is ask.’ I tried to ease him up before he lost his control.

‘Nay, I order and take it by force. It’s like a hobby for me. You won’t understand.’

Oh, I did- you are a psychopath. I said within me. A serial abuser, a rapist and …

‘You know, I visit places like the beach, restaurants, zoos, and so on, to pick up lonely girls. I always ensure I have my way. Some, they agree, some, I force.’

‘You ever killed anyone, Harry?’

‘The name is Henry, bittch.' He said. 'And yes, I have, but not in this town. You realised I have to move from one town to the other.’

‘So do I.’ I tried to remain calm as we climbed the stairs to my apartment.

We walked the stairs in silence. I took the time to reminisce more about Dave and Harry.

End of 3

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Am I? by SPDAZZY(f): 3:28pm On Sep 30, 2016
Hmmmmmm! This girl.

BTW nice story but the time frame between the updates are too far apart.
Re: Who Am I? by poik(m): 9:39pm On Sep 30, 2016
oludare007:
Chapter 2

‘Can I sit beside you?’ He asked. But that was only it, because he already sat in the sands by my side.

I quickly turned around and sat up. For the first time, I saw the smile on his face very clearly- it was beautifully evil. Just like Harry’s, just like Jose’s, just like…no, not Dave. Dave rarely smiles.

‘My name is Henry.’ He said as he stretched out his hands to me.

‘Harry’? I asked.

‘Harry? No, no, Henry. Not Harry. I mean Henry as in…’

‘I get it.’ I said and drew my eyes on his shorts that has bulged with great excitement. I fixed my gaze on him. I shook my head.

‘I’m sorry about that.’ He managed to let out a short laugh. ‘It’s just that…’ he smiled and covered his bulge, ‘you are such an angel with exceptional beauty.’

I nodded, unimpressed. ‘I get that a lot,’ I replied and stood up, ‘but trust me, it never ended up good.’

‘Why is that?’ He asked as he tried to keep up with me as I walked to the bar.

I didn’t bother to reply; I just wished he would leave me be.

I walked to the bar and ordered a martini. He sat beside me and was all over me. Asking me different incoherent questions. I tried hard to shake him off but he was like a glue. Then suddenly, he did something that got my attention. A bulky guy came over to me as lapped me in the ass.

‘Hey, bitch.’ He said in a very deep voice.

He was huge, heavy beard. He wore a dirty jean with, a capped sleeved shirt. He didn’t button up and black shirt he wore underneath sent a great personality message- FUCCK OFF! From the keys dangling in a chain, wore with his jean, I knew he was a truck driver. They have always proven to be aggressive. Even the female ones.

‘I’m fine.’ I replied. ‘And I am not a bitch.’ I replied and looked at Henry, who nodded, slowly.

‘Oh, the bitch has a voice now, right?’ He said.
He leaned to my face as he supported himself with the table. His breathe stinks.

‘Don’t call her a bitch!’ Henry stoop up for me.

‘You don’t have to do that.’ I told him. ‘I can handle the big guy.’ I said with a smile and looked in the big guy’s eyes.

‘You can handle me?’ The guy said and slapped me again in the butt.

‘Hey, what the fucck is your problem?’ Henry stood up again.

I tried to hold him as he made to walk over to the big guy, but he shrugged off my hand like a macho man. I left them to slug it out behind my back, while I focused on my drink. I even heard Henry say he was my boyfriend.

‘Your boyfriend is really sweet ma’am.’ The barman smiled as he refilled my cup.

‘In his dream.’ I smiled back.

‘Go to a tavern, man.’ Henry continued. ‘This is bar in a beach and not your regular tavern in a wretched motel on the highway. Give the lady some …’

Henry came crashing on the table- he bled from his mouth as the punch from the big guy sent him packing. Before I could recover from the sudden shock, the big guy dragged him again and straighten him with another punch. He flew by some inches and rearranged the tables as he slammed against them.

‘You should keep your mouth shut next time. Especially, if you are a fucking pussy.’ Big guy said and landed Henry another punch that sent him whirling. He tried to get hold of the wind to stabilize himself. I almost choke on my drink.

‘You sure he’s not your boyfriend? That guy’s gonna kill him.’ The barman said again.

I stood up, paid for my drinks and walked without any care in the world. Almost half of the customers had turned to photographers. I know YouTube and cheap blogs would have a field day.

‘Hey, hey.’ A lady called out at me. ‘You are gonna leave your boyfriend here?’

‘He’s not my boyfriend.’ I said, sharply.

‘Damn. He’s gonna kill him.’ The lady said as he stood arm in arm, watching Henry’s ass got handed over to him.

Henry wasn’t finding it funny. He couldn’t even land a punch. I dipped my hand in my bag and walked over to the fighting scene. People cheered and big guy left Henry and focused on me as I approached him. I knew he would be wondering what I was up to.

He opened his arms and walked up to meet me, ‘What the hell do you want to do?’ He asked. ‘You better go back before you get hurt, lady.’

As we closed up on each other, I fixed my eyes on his eyes and he took the bait- he fixed his eyes on me too. He never knew what was coming until I sent a kick in his crotch. He grabbed his balls and groaned in surprise. With the hand in the bag that already had the pepper spray, I sprayed his dilated eyes. He crashed back immediately and I grabbed the stool at the bar and crashed it by the side of his head. He slammed on the floor, still, with his hands clamped by his thighs. He was motionless, but breathing.

I turned to Henry, who was by all means surprised, ‘You wanna leave this place or not?’
The people cheered as I led him away.

End of 2

Hmmmm...nice. Really nice. That girl no get chill!
Re: Who Am I? by oludare007: 11:26am On Oct 02, 2016
poik:

Hmmmm...nice. Really nice. That girl no get chill!
thanks for the comment sir.
Re: Who Am I? by SPDAZZY(f): 11:38am On Oct 03, 2016
Why is Henry trying to hurt a girl that saved him. He is a coward who couldn't fight a fellow man but is hurting a female.

1 Like

Re: Who Am I? by oludare007: 4:11am On Oct 04, 2016
SPDAZZY:
Hmmmmmm! This girl.
BTW nice story but the time frame between the updates are too far apart.
I'm sorry about that... It wasn't all deliberate... smiley You're the only consistent encouragement that i've got.. wink
Re: Who Am I? by oludare007: 4:17am On Oct 04, 2016
Chapter 4

The second day after Harry’s visit, the victim’s wife came and said she had dropped charges all against me. I couldn’t believe myself. Within minutes, Dave ensured the paperwork was done. I was free. Dave didn’t waste time, he grabbed my hand and let me to his car. As he inserted the key to turn on the engine, another car pulled behind us- it was a Bentley. Harry came out of the Bentley it with a smile. Harry, 45 years and one of the richest man in town.

‘Bleep it!’ Dave gnashed his teeth. ‘Mother… fucker! I thought I asked him to come by ten.’

‘It’s past ten, Dave.’ I said.

‘Shut the Bleep up!’ Dave snorted angrily.

‘I will take it from here Dave.’ Harry said as he leaned over the window.

‘Sure.’ Dave smiled. ‘I was bringing her over to your place anyways.’ He lied. I know he was already thinking of fuckin me.

Harry held me by the arm and pulled me, gently, towards his car.

‘Why are you doing this?’ I asked Harry in whisper, scared. ‘Please.’ I pleaded.

‘Relax honey, you are safe now.’ Harry smiled as he guided me gently to the back seat. I must admit he still looked charming in my thoughts. ‘I secured your release, Kate, and it is only fair that I ensure that you look beautiful.’

‘Kate?’ I asked as I tried to get out of the car. ‘My name is not Kate! Let me out!’ I shouted.

Harry only smiled an adjusted his suit. He let me get out and ran to Dave.

‘You better tell her Dave. I will be right in my car. She’s got five minutes.’ Henry opened the door and slipped through.

‘What is going on, Dave?’ I asked, scared. ‘You promised to…’

‘Listen, I know what I promised. But you see, Harry over there ensured you are release and all charges dropped. He paid off the woman with a large sum to stop pressing charges and admit that it was a mistake. We never filed the evidence. Harry promised to get you a new identity, so that you can have a new life.’

I was happy and surprised. ‘Why didn’t you tell me this?’

‘Well, I thought we could have some nice time before he came.’ Dave said, like a guilty schoolboy. ‘I didn’t know he would be this early.

I sighed and hated him. All he ever wanted was sex. He would have denied me a life time opportunity to erase my crime record. As a Mexican, I had no chance of survival. I don’t need criminal records as voluminous as a dictionary before I was casted away. Like Pablo would say, nor being white is a deadly crime on its own!

‘But, what would Harry want from me? I cannot pay him back- I have no money.’ I asked as I made to go to the Bentley.

‘Are you kidding me? What do you think is gonna be the first thing every guy who sees you wants from you?’

‘Sex?’

‘Yeah! Just Bleep him and get off it!’ He shouted angrily. ‘And don’t forget, after you are done with him, you still have a deal with me!’

End of 4

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Am I? by oludare007: 10:25pm On Oct 05, 2016
O ga o. No comment, nothing nothing.. E be like say I go stop this update. Na only me dey follow myself.. Lol
Re: Who Am I? by alexblazzzer18(m): 4:43pm On Oct 06, 2016
ghost mode deactivated.... ***reading d story while sipping my origin with popcorn*** in Buhari's voice Op ride on...
Re: Who Am I? by oludare007: 7:13pm On Oct 06, 2016
alexblazzzer18:
ghost mode deactivated.... ***reading d story while sipping my origin with popcorn*** in Buhari's voice Op ride on...
thanks o
Re: Who Am I? by Nobody: 8:17pm On Oct 06, 2016
please continue, I'm following smiley
Re: Who Am I? by oludare007: 6:04pm On Oct 07, 2016
mhiz:
please continue, I'm following smiley
thanks ma'am

Chapters 5,loading ..early next week
Re: Who Am I? by oludare007: 10:15am On Oct 09, 2016
Flakkydagirl, Tummyyoung, Nancywealth, kingDELE, repogirl, PrettySpicey, Blessinzy, Nancydearie, ellahzy, Smallville10, saraphina,repogirl, Nancydearie, ritababe, obianuju95, nekanzee, osman1996, nancywealth, aprilwise, missmossy, mubzay, morsadh, nabla, shakyroh320, jblake, supersuave, poik, maoolakanm, oluplus, goodyj, uncjay, idyraph, mojysiola, itsawrappp, mhiz, kinmayor, phintohlar, odunsco01, mynd44, teeghurl, obiwann, mrsheddy, omotayo9177, dave16, jerrythafinisher, priestcharm, jolay554, niwdog, tolababa, morsadh, tori46, Fortunate32, ka52y, hermanie, analysiscorner, veraisbae, Nostradamus, flippycbk, aishat39, SPDAZZY, phintohlar, missmossy, chizzyMaris, morsad, mhiz, alexblazzzer18, poik

Chapter 5

‘I am sure you know how this will end, right?’ Henry asked as we got to the landing of the stairs, in front of my hotel room.

I took a swipe at the door with the card and it clicked opened.

‘How is this going to end?’ I asked calmly.

‘I don’t know your name, and I don’t want to know because I am gonna have to kill you after all these ended.’

I stood still, my palm on the door. I would have kicked him, but he was not so near. Any attempt would have gotten me shot.

‘You don’t have to do that, Harry.’

‘My name is not Harry, you bi*tch!’ He shouted angrily.

I opened the door to my hotel room with my head as Henry’s slap across my face ensured that. He pushed me hard and I fell flat on my face. My wig went another way.

‘What?’ He said as he stared at my bald head. ‘You have cancer or something?’ He asked as he points the gun in my face.

I stood up gently with a smile and tried to put on the wig but he insisted that I mustn’t.

‘What is this?’ He asked, uneasy. ‘What other fake features do have on you? Plastic boobs, silicon butts, fake camel toe, butt pads?’

‘Would you like to see?’ I asked as I slipped the strap of my bra, off my shoulder, one after the other- revealing the greatness of my boobs.

He nearly ran mad- I could sense it between his legs.

‘Go ahead.’ He said, waving his gun in my direction. ‘UnCloth.’

‘If you say so.’ I replied and stood up.

Slowly, wiggling my big waist, I slipped down my pants. I had a smooth shave. Maybe you also need to see it...maybe later.

‘You don’t need the gun,’ I said, ‘I would have given you what you wanted. You are a handsome man, Harry.’ I called him that again, as always, deliberately.

‘It’s Henry!’ He shouted and I apologized with a smile.

I knew what I was doing. Psychopaths are one ego centric as*holes, and they would prefer to act under the name they chose for themselves. They are proud. I was sure he wasn’t gonna shoot me; he would only get more annoyed and more determined to ensure I suffer. But what they don’t realise is that, when you’re angry, you can never think straight- and your thoughts would be easy to read.

‘You are scaring me, Henry. I would like a drink.’ I said as I stood in his front, gladly disarming his senses with my unclothedness.

He was salivating as he fixed his eyes on everything. I turned around and the backside nailed him to his cross.

‘Alright, alright, I will get you a drink, but don’t try anything stupid, okay?’ He fidgeted.

‘Like what?’

‘Like trying to take my gun, dumbass!’

‘I won’t.’ I said as I cat-walked gently to the bed, naked. I sat down and smiled at him, ‘But you cannot bring your gun to my bed, Henry.’

I knew I was killing him. It was all written over him; he can’t wait to get laid.

‘Okay.’ He dropped his gun on the sofa and stripped himself down to his pants.

His bulge was unbelievably big. I would have wished for it, but now, he's spoilt his own fun. As he started to move towards the bed, I stopped him and requested he get me a drink from the shelf and the inhaler in my bag.

‘I would need those if you truly want an explosive evening.’ I said with a smile. ‘I have asthma.’

‘The sicker, the better.’ He beamed.

He turned my bag upside down; spilling all its contents on the floor. He was satisfied that I had no weapon in it. He threw my inhaler to me and he went for the bottle of wine. I sat still on the bed, took my time with the inhaler as I squeezed a lot of it into my mouth.

He came back with the drink; as I expected, for two. He was smart. He asked that I drink mine first, to be sure it wasn’t poisoned. I smiled and gulped down my wine. I stretched out my cup for a refill and I gulped it down again.

He smiled. ‘Nothing personal honey, I just had to make sure.’ He said and drank down his cup.

I requested for more and we became excited. He was relaxed, satisfied that I would be no trouble.

‘Tell me about yourself; are you just asthmatic or you have another illness? I see you’re using the inhaler more frequently than a normal asthmatic patient would have done. Are you nervous?’ He asked.

‘Yes, I am. But not scared.’ I said in whisper as I used more of the inhaler.

‘I didn’t even ask for you name.’ He said as he tried to kiss me.

I avoided his lips and turned a cheek. ‘My name? Call me Jane. Will you call me Jane, Harry?’

A slap cut across my face blinded me.

‘Do not call me Harry again, okay?’

I nodded while I held the affected cheek and I smiled. ‘I am sorry.’ I said. 'Another wine?'

‘Okay.’ He said and walked to the shelf to get another wine; his gun in his hand. 'But, don't you think I'm gonna get drunk. After this, I am getting down with you!'

'Of course, Henry'.

I looked at the wall clock, just one minute more to action time. I counted the sixty seconds remaining, from my mind. ’57 seconds more, I counted down.’

‘Why call me Harry, anyway?’ Henry asked he walked to the bed.

‘Harry was my ex-husband.’ I replied.

‘Oh, I see. So, what happened that you gotta leave Harry? He must be a total jerk, I guess.’

40 seconds....

‘He didn’t leave me; I killed him because he was a total jerk, like you said.’ I stood up from the bed, ‘He is just like you.’

‘You what?’ He asked and retraced his steps backward- away from me.

I could see the fear in his eyes. He pointed the gun straight at me.

‘I killed Harry because he beats me every time. He rapes me and forces me to have sex with his friends too.’ I started moving closer to him.

25 seconds...

‘Stay there, Jane or I will shoot you. I swear!’

‘No you won’t. And my name is not Jane. Not even Kate, because Harry gave me that. It wasn’t even Cherry as I told Jose. I could give you ten names that I had been called just to escape my past. But I would love to call Harry.’

‘Stay away from me, you freak!’ Henry shouted as he started to shake.

5 seconds.

I used the inhaler once again. Henry quickly sensed that he has been drugged; he tried to aim at me with the shaking hands. I realised he had forgot to pull the hammer, so I counted down, and stood still.

'Two seconds more, Harry.' I said aloud.

He pulled the trigger and…CLICK CLICK..

1 second...

Henry slumped on his knees; his arms beside him.

‘Game over, Henry. Oh… poor Henry, you forgot to pull; the hammer.’ I moved over to him, still naked, allowing him to feed on my beauty that he would never have.

I held his head and brushed his face against my pubic hair.

‘You like it?’

‘What… What… did you…?’

‘You’re paralysed, Henry. You won’t be able to move your hands or your feet. Ironically, you can still talk for the next one hour. And if you are wondering why I am not affected.’ I wiggled the inhaler in his face. ‘This is not an inhaler, Harry. It is a neutralizer against the poison. Here,’ I dropped it at his knees, ‘take some.’ I started laughing as I moved to the wardrobe to pack my luggage. I know I must leave the city and move elsewhere as I have always done.

'You don't want the inhaler, Henry? Go on, take.' I mocked him. Knowing he was paralysed and won't be able to move a limb. ‘You wanna know why I killed Harry?’ I asked as I begin to pack my clothes in the suitcase.

‘Please.’ He said with his teary eyes. ‘I have a wife and I kid.’

‘I also have a soul and a body, Henry.’ I replied sharply. 'The ladies you claims to have killed also have people they loved and who loved them. But, don’t worry, you won’t disappear like Harry did. They never found his body. You know why?’

I brought out a small, transparent plastic jar, with a light red liquid content. Well sealed. I shook it in his face. ‘This is what remained of Harry. I decided to keep some for myself after I dissolved his dead body in hydrofluoric acid. Though, it has some gloves in it too. But it’s much of Harry than the gloves.’ I smiled at Henry who was now urinating on himself. I chuckled.

‘Please! Jesus…you're a psycho.’

‘Shut the Bleep up, Henry and be a man. Stand up for what you believe in. You believed in humiliating helpless ladies like me. You believed in sexually harassing them, right? Then you should face the consequences when they finally show up.’

‘I have money; take everything.’

‘Oh, money? I am sure you don't have enough. Sorry, I didn’t tell you, Henry- Harry left me enough for a life time. I move around with nothing but twenty million dollars packed in that suitcase.’ I pointed to the big suitcase leaning against the wall.
I opened it for him to see. ‘I just want to be in peace, but you just will not let me rest!’ I shouted.

‘Please, Jane.’

‘My name is Lucy. Its not my real name, but at least, that’s what I want to be called from now on. You must be Harry, but this time, you will not disappear; the cops will find your body- dead body.’

I dragged my luggage to the door. Then I removed the rubber gloves from my pocket and put it on. I walked over to him and took his gun from the floor. Then I put it in his hands and wrapped his fingers around the butt. Slowly, I raised it to his head without hesitation.

‘Please, please, forgive me.’ He cried uncontrollably with both tears, mucus and saliva dangling on his chin. ‘I have a wife and…’

BAAAAAMMMMM!!!! Blood and brains splattered through the other side of his head as I used his finger to squeeze the trigger.

‘Don’t worry, Harry; your family will find your dead body.’ I said.

I removed the gloves and carefully put them in the hydrofluoric jar. I smiled as it dissolved. It wasn’t a new practice. I grabbed a new wig and donned it.

‘Lucy.’ I said to myself- the reflection on the mirror.

End of 5

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Life And A Sixteen-year-old By Lemuel Irabor / Theory X--- A Crime Thriller / US Poll: Wole Soyinka Trends On Twitter For Saying He'll Destroy His Green Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.