Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:30 AM

Who Am I? - Literature (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Who Am I? (38199 Views)

Who Am I? / Am I A Hazard To Myself? / Who Am I? /poem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Am I? by ChizzyMaris(f): 8:59pm On Jan 15, 2017
Wow, Rosa is really a smart ass.
Re: Who Am I? by Hadampson(m): 9:25pm On Jan 15, 2017
Oly23:

Huh?? shocked shocked shocked uncle na title of respect oo I no know this one you dey talk oo
ah shocked shocked oly23 no be u tel me say condom no be balloon.. kwontinu

*In jenifa's voice*
oly23 iz a bad shild ocheesygrin
Re: Who Am I? by sirOrubebe: 9:42pm On Jan 15, 2017
Hadampson:
U're welcome.. u no bring ur boo cum.. i mean sirorubebe

Lol. NLers yaff know us too mush o... shocked angry

Anyways, thanks for the invite Hadampson -- this your name be like confusion o shocked -- I will read from the first page when I'm less busy.

More fuel (abi na kerosene grin) to your creativity.

sunshine46:

grin he'll join us
Re: Who Am I? by rachealfst(f): 9:50pm On Jan 15, 2017
Present sir,thanks for the invite.
Re: Who Am I? by Hadampson(m): 9:54pm On Jan 15, 2017
sirOrubebe:

Anyways, thanks for the invite Hadampson -- this your name be like confusion o shocked -- I will read from the first page when I'm less busy.

Oludare007 is the author.. thanks 4 cuming. by d way, what will u lyk me to offer u??smiley

we have MOET, CHAMPAGNE, BLUE LABEL, RED LABEL, DON SIMON, ST LAUREN, ST CHARIS, BAGCHUS, SWAGGA, REGAL, CHALIPSO, ALOMO, ORIGIN, TROPHY, 33, GUINESS, SMIRN OFF, EVA WINE.

we also have cigar of different type like PALL MALL, ST MORIS, BENSON, WHITE LONDON, ROTMAS, Sisla, Hookah, nd other

Gegemu dey here toocheesy tutolin, tramadol nd other drugs

Which one do u want me 2 offer u?? smiley
Re: Who Am I? by Hadampson(m): 10:00pm On Jan 15, 2017
rachealfst:
Thank u 4 comin.. do enjoy urself.. oya cum nd sit in d front row

shakyroh320 abeg shift small nahsad
Re: Who Am I? by Hadampson(m): 10:03pm On Jan 15, 2017
rachealfst:
welcome on board.. do enjoy urself.. oya cum n sit in d first row with shakyroh320smiley

shakyroh320 abeg shift smallsad
Re: Who Am I? by oludare007: 10:04pm On Jan 15, 2017
Thanks for coming. Dnt worry, update wld be fast now. Just few chapters to go. Maybe 2 or 3 to go.

Re: Who Am I? by sunshine46(f): 10:27pm On Jan 15, 2017
sirOrubebe:

Welcome hun,ds story is da hit,u'd love it
Re: Who Am I? by rachealfst(f): 11:08pm On Jan 15, 2017
Hadampson:
welcome on board.. do enjoy urself.. oya cum n sit in d first row with shakyroh320smiley

shakyroh320 abeg shift smallsad
Front role role for me! thanks, oya Shakyroh320 shift abeg.lol
Adeshina12 I need popcorn pls...
Re: Who Am I? by sirOrubebe: 11:42pm On Jan 15, 2017
Hadampson:
Oludare007 is the author.. thanks 4 cuming. by d way, what will u lyk me to offer u??smiley

we have MOET, CHAMPAGNE, BLUE LABEL, RED LABEL, DON SIMON, ST LAUREN, ST CHARIS, BAGCHUS, SWAGGA, REGAL, CHALIPSO, ALOMO, ORIGIN, TROPHY, 33, GUINESS, SMIRN OFF, EVA WINE.

we also have cigar of different type like PALL MALL, ST MORIS, BENSON, WHITE LONDON, ROTMAS, Sisla, Hookah, nd other

Gegemu dey here toocheesy tutolin, tramadol nd other drugs

Which one do u want me 2 offer u?? smiley
Lmao. Na for here una dey sell all those things? Please gimme a chilled bottle of Eva wine... I and alcohol are like Buhari and Fayose --- we can neffa agree.

By the way, have you asked my lady what she will take? wink
sunshine46:

Welcome hun,ds story is da hit,u'd love it

Thank you darl. Really? I should get my glasses and start reading then...

But the rate at which you're reading stories on this NL ehn... Afraid is starting to hold me o embarassed
Re: Who Am I? by Tuhndhay(m): 11:42pm On Jan 15, 2017
Following
Re: Who Am I? by Hadampson(m): 6:55am On Jan 16, 2017
sirOrubebe:
Lmao. Na for here una dey sell all those things? Please gimme a chilled bottle of Eva wine... I and alcohol are like Buhari and Fayose --- we can neffa agree.

O gbo sunshine46 what wil u like tew av?? smiley nkwobi, isi_ewu, pepper soup, nd suya. just tew mention few
Re: Who Am I? by Hadampson(m): 6:57am On Jan 16, 2017
Tuhndhay:
Following
Tuhndhay welcome.. smiley
Re: Who Am I? by sunshine46(f): 8:37am On Jan 16, 2017
sirOrubebe:

Thank you darl. Really? I should get my glasses and start reading then...

But the rate at which you're reading stories on this NL ehn... Afraid is starting to hold me o embarassed
grin swthrt,you should know I love to read stories a lot; interesting ones
Re: Who Am I? by sunshine46(f): 8:41am On Jan 16, 2017
Hadampson:
O gbo sunshine46 what wil u like tew av?? smiley nkwobi, isi_ewu, pepper soup, nd suya. just tew mention few
Chai! and I'm fasting o buh ur menu is irresistible...weeelll,I'll have what he's having and 2 plates of nkwobi to go wt it
Re: Who Am I? by Hadampson(m): 9:20am On Jan 16, 2017
sunshine46:

Chai! and I'm fasting o buh ur menu is irresistible...weeelll,I'll have what he's having and 2 plates of nkwobi to go wt it
Ok here u go!! eazi dnt rush it o, itz very hot ocheesycheesy
Re: Who Am I? by sirOrubebe: 9:49am On Jan 16, 2017
sunshine46:

grin swthrt,you should know I love to read stories a lot; interesting ones
Yes... I know and I am not going to 'complain' again as long as you are having fun.

Just keep my seat beside you vacant... Anytime I get a reprieve from these tasks before me, I will sneak in and read with you... grin

Have a beautiful Monday hun kiss
Re: Who Am I? by sirOrubebe: 9:52am On Jan 16, 2017
sunshine46:

Nah... Nah nah... Never break a fast abruptly...

Hadampson:
edakun, take it back first... She needs to complete that fast, abeg. My business needs prayers, so I can buy her an excelero on her b'day grin

Sunshine46 baby, no fex o. After you fast, I will tell him to multiply whatever you are getting and even supply the fruits you need... Shógbò?
Re: Who Am I? by sunshine46(f): 2:35pm On Jan 16, 2017
sirOrubebe:
Yes... I know and I am not going to 'complain' again as long as you are having fun.

Just keep my seat beside you vacant... Anytime I get a reprieve from these tasks before me, I will sneak in and read with you... grin

Have a beautiful Monday hun kiss
In your absence,your seat is always vacant bside me,why even ask (in your voice) grin grin...hope ur day has been good
Re: Who Am I? by sunshine46(f): 2:39pm On Jan 16, 2017
sirOrubebe:

edakun, take it back first... She needs to complete that fast, abeg. My business needs prayers, so I can buy her an excelero on her b'day grin

Sunshine46 baby, no fex o. After you fast, I will tell him to multiply whatever you are getting and even supply the fruits you need... Shógbò?
#sighs...these things sure smells delicious,oh my,I'm salivating already but then ur wish is my command...I'm doing this for us,u know wink
sirOrubebe:

#sighs...these things sure smells delicious,oh my,I'm salivating already but then ur wish is my command...I'm doing this for us,u know *winks*
Re: Who Am I? by sunshine46(f): 2:41pm On Jan 16, 2017
Hadampson:
Oya take it back,we'll double d order after 6
Re: Who Am I? by sirOrubebe: 3:27pm On Jan 16, 2017
sunshine46:

In your absence,your seat is always vacant bside me,why even ask (in your voice) grin grin...hope ur day has been good
Lol. You can sabi remember things for Africa yeoh! shocked

My day's been smooth. I am sure yours is going well too... Abi hunger dey fight you? wink
Re: Who Am I? by sirOrubebe: 3:28pm On Jan 16, 2017
sunshine46:

#sighs...these things sure smells delicious,oh my,I'm salivating already but then ur wish is my command...I'm doing this for us,u know wink
#sighs...these things sure smells delicious,oh my,I'm salivating already but then ur wish is my command...I'm doing this for us,u know *winks*
Yes, yes I know grin. Baba God must answer the prayer wink
Re: Who Am I? by Oly23(f): 4:44pm On Jan 16, 2017
Hadampson:
ah shocked shocked oly23 no be u tel me say condom no be balloon.. kwontinu

*In jenifa's voice*
oly23 iz a bad shild ocheesygrin

lipsrsealed undecided undecided
Re: Who Am I? by sunshine46(f): 6:22pm On Jan 16, 2017
sirOrubebe:
Yes, yes I know grin. Baba God must answer the prayer wink
He will,surely cheesy

Re: Who Am I? by sunshine46(f): 8:00pm On Jan 16, 2017
sirOrubebe:
Lol. You can sabi remember things for Africa yeoh! shocked

My day's been smooth. I am sure yours is going well too... Abi hunger dey fight you? wink
Let Hadampson just bring our order jare
Re: Who Am I? by samyfreshsmooth(m): 8:05pm On Jan 16, 2017
sunshine46:

He will,surely cheesy

I jxt fell inlove :- :- :-

oh and dis issa nice story u gat here sir.....cant wait to see wat rose abi lucy abi kate abi cindy abi sunshine46 wuld do to federick or is it jacob
Re: Who Am I? by Hadampson(m): 8:24pm On Jan 16, 2017
sunshine46:
Let Hadampson just bring our order jare
Am on moi way...cheesy
Re: Who Am I? by Hadampson(m): 9:15pm On Jan 16, 2017
sunshine46:
Oya take it back,we'll double d order after 6
Ok no problem
Re: Who Am I? by Azeequeen(f): 9:38pm On Jan 16, 2017
Hadampson:
Ok o.. come nd sit here, no no here nt dat place.. dat place is 4 my swidy.. spdazzysmiley

Aw far abt u nd olatex25.. hope sey u don concur? winksmiley
Okay,I'll manage
I am jealous of your writing skills,Mr Oludare
Re: Who Am I? by iamharkinwaley: 10:40pm On Jan 16, 2017
Azeequeen:
Okay,I'll manage I am jealous of your writing skills,Mr Oludare
Hmm and am also jealous of being jealous of Mr Oludare's .

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Theory X--- A Crime Thriller / Ghost-full / Top 10 Nairaland Stories To Enjoy Today