Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,812 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

8 Types Of Slaps You Can Relate To If You Mother Was A Yoruba Woman. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / 8 Types Of Slaps You Can Relate To If You Mother Was A Yoruba Woman. (1592 Views)

When your mother suddenly slaps you and says "If i hear pekem" / Pictures Smokers Can Relate To / EXPOSED Caught On Tape Ibo Boys The Criminals Duping A Yoruba Woman For Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Types Of Slaps You Can Relate To If You Mother Was A Yoruba Woman. by 2rutalkconcept: 3:20pm On Aug 23, 2016
Yorùbá mothers are the best when it comes to child upbringing. Yorùbá mothers produce the best range of slaps:

IGBATI,
IFOTI,
IGBAJU,
IGBARUN,
IFORUN,
IFAKUN,
ILADI,
ABARA.

These slaps will make you think you were adopted. Let me explain:

IGBATI will make you correct your
wrongs instantly!

The beauty of IFOTI is, you will confess your sins on the spot.

IGBARUN, IGBAJU and IFORUN will make you expose those who committed the crime with you without hesitation.

ABARA and ILADI will make you pee in your new pants. Now ABARA is the worst, you will find your self among angels dancing shakiti bobo

And apart from IGBAJU, we have an advanced one which is IGBAJU OLOYI. When you receive that one, you’ll lose balance and your head will go into “auto-search” as you’ll be looking for what hit you. This will make you do all the actions of the other slaps aforementioned at once!

OH! IGBAJU OLOYI… it can reset someone to 3D (DEAF, DUMB, and DAFT). She will say let’s go home and U will say in confusion “it’s in my pocket ma”…Lol

u remember ‘iko’, knock on d head, it will enta u like electric shock…especially wen u jst came from d Baber’s shop with fadan… u just enta default setting straight…lol God bless our parents for the good upbringing.

If you were brought-up in Yoruba land, regardless of how caring your mother was, you would have encountered one of these slaps.

We love African mothers.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 8 Types Of Slaps You Can Relate To If You Mother Was A Yoruba Woman. by theodavid: 3:29pm On Aug 23, 2016
Lol
Re: 8 Types Of Slaps You Can Relate To If You Mother Was A Yoruba Woman. by Tunechi1(m): 3:52pm On Aug 23, 2016
We always dodge slap but that iko(knock) i no fit forget especailly the one at the middle of the head(awuje)
Re: 8 Types Of Slaps You Can Relate To If You Mother Was A Yoruba Woman. by mhiztaNexy(m): 4:12pm On Aug 23, 2016
lol. "ABARA" factory reset since 1960
Re: 8 Types Of Slaps You Can Relate To If You Mother Was A Yoruba Woman. by gboisgroups(m): 4:13pm On Aug 23, 2016
you never mention IFOTI OLOYII FOR THE LIST NA
Re: 8 Types Of Slaps You Can Relate To If You Mother Was A Yoruba Woman. by gboisgroups(m): 4:15pm On Aug 23, 2016
what about IKO(KNOCK FOR HEAD) you go enter formatting mode, and you have to reboot
Re: 8 Types Of Slaps You Can Relate To If You Mother Was A Yoruba Woman. by Eva01(f): 5:26pm On Aug 23, 2016
Hahahahahahha,LWKMDH ooo,God bless our mothers.
Re: 8 Types Of Slaps You Can Relate To If You Mother Was A Yoruba Woman. by Eva01(f): 5:33pm On Aug 23, 2016
There was a day i was walking along my street,i saw two kids abusing theirself,one of them just say "If i give you dirty slap,you go just dey vibrate and shaking at the same time".

(1) (Reply)

Joke Of The Day- Who Broke The Wall Of Jericho? / When You Receive Your First MMM Alert. / When You Want To Marry A Girl From A Family That Like Pork

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.