Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,732 members, 7,809,807 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:18 PM

Charles Agyinasare Celebrates His Wife's Birthday With A Boat Trip (Photos) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Charles Agyinasare Celebrates His Wife's Birthday With A Boat Trip (Photos) (37808 Views)

Ex-Pope Benedict XVI Celebrates 90th Birthday With Beer (Photos) / Why Men Are Having Sex With Their Maids Nowadays-Bishop Charles & Caro Ighile / Oyedepo Jnr Celebrates Wife's Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Charles Agyinasare Celebrates His Wife's Birthday With A Boat Trip (Photos) by PrettyCrystal: 5:34pm On Aug 23, 2016
For those thinking that religious men are very bad lovers, have a rethink as popular Ghanaian pastor -Bishop Charles Agyinasare has disproved this theory...The founder of the Word Miracle Church International, a.k.a Perez Chapel International, treated his wife Vivian to a very romantic boat trip to mark her birthday yesterday.

The pastor shared these pictures on his social media page with the caption;

"Giving my babe a treat. I love this girl."

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/08/bishop-charles-agyinasare-celebrates.html

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Charles Agyinasare Celebrates His Wife's Birthday With A Boat Trip (Photos) by PrettyCrystal: 5:35pm On Aug 23, 2016
nice

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Charles Agyinasare Celebrates His Wife's Birthday With A Boat Trip (Photos) by ChangeIsCostant: 5:36pm On Aug 23, 2016
real love in display

10 Likes

Re: Charles Agyinasare Celebrates His Wife's Birthday With A Boat Trip (Photos) by dainformant(m): 5:37pm On Aug 23, 2016
good for them
Re: Charles Agyinasare Celebrates His Wife's Birthday With A Boat Trip (Photos) by beycity(m): 5:41pm On Aug 23, 2016
That's good.
Re: Charles Agyinasare Celebrates His Wife's Birthday With A Boat Trip (Photos) by StOla: 5:43pm On Aug 23, 2016
Who else can live this large if not lazy god of men, living large off the sweat of their fellow men.

What exactly is the service they render for their pay and vain lifestyle?

75 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Charles Agyinasare Celebrates His Wife's Birthday With A Boat Trip (Photos) by madridguy(m): 5:50pm On Aug 23, 2016
Good example.
Re: Charles Agyinasare Celebrates His Wife's Birthday With A Boat Trip (Photos) by Tolexander: 5:56pm On Aug 23, 2016
warisdis?
Shey na Lord's Super dem dey prepare?

4 Likes

Re: Charles Agyinasare Celebrates His Wife's Birthday With A Boat Trip (Photos) by T8ksy(m): 6:45pm On Aug 23, 2016
[i][/i]Op I beg, please change the title of your thread jo. Being romantic does not necessarily make one a good lover.

For all we know he could be a 5-minute man.........

9 Likes

Re: Charles Agyinasare Celebrates His Wife's Birthday With A Boat Trip (Photos) by haryomikun(m): 7:25pm On Aug 23, 2016
Oga, that one na story. A 'romantic' boat trip doesn't necessarily make a good lover. Maybe baba just wan show ni grin Hehe

T8ksy:
[i][/i]Op I beg, please change the title of your thread jo. Being romantic does not necessarily make one a good lover.
For all we know he could be a 5-minute man.........

You killed it!

2 Likes

Re: Charles Agyinasare Celebrates His Wife's Birthday With A Boat Trip (Photos) by gabazin080(m): 7:27pm On Aug 23, 2016
not surprised its ghana.

he has money to celebrate and their economy is good. at least they aint buying petrol at #150 and rice is not up to 18k over there

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Charles Agyinasare Celebrates His Wife's Birthday With A Boat Trip (Photos) by henrydadon(m): 7:27pm On Aug 23, 2016
grin

Some people will swear with their life that he is a real man of God

3 Likes

Re: Charles Agyinasare Celebrates His Wife's Birthday With A Boat Trip (Photos) by ALAYORMII: 7:27pm On Aug 23, 2016
Congratulations to the wife on her birthday

Romantic And Pastor are two words you hardly hear together

He's wearing a lifeguard but the wife is not

Hmmmmm

3 Likes

Re: Charles Agyinasare Celebrates His Wife's Birthday With A Boat Trip (Photos) by freshvine(f): 7:28pm On Aug 23, 2016
Jesus fed the poor. This one is using church offering to fed his wife.
Re: Charles Agyinasare Celebrates His Wife's Birthday With A Boat Trip (Photos) by Lastdon02(m): 7:28pm On Aug 23, 2016
issorite

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Charles Agyinasare Celebrates His Wife's Birthday With A Boat Trip (Photos) by ireneony(f): 7:28pm On Aug 23, 2016
This is nice...waiting for mr right
Re: Charles Agyinasare Celebrates His Wife's Birthday With A Boat Trip (Photos) by mrsjohnney: 7:29pm On Aug 23, 2016
ok 9ice
Re: Charles Agyinasare Celebrates His Wife's Birthday With A Boat Trip (Photos) by dantyboy: 7:30pm On Aug 23, 2016
Wetin come concern me [sup][/sup]

1 Like

Re: Charles Agyinasare Celebrates His Wife's Birthday With A Boat Trip (Photos) by Boyooosa(m): 7:30pm On Aug 23, 2016
I hope say no be Kailondo be una host
Re: Charles Agyinasare Celebrates His Wife's Birthday With A Boat Trip (Photos) by damton(m): 7:31pm On Aug 23, 2016
freshvine:
Jesus fed the poor. This one is using church offering to fed his wife.

Don't you know
The wife is the mouthpiece for the poor.

I reckon she's in charge of the women and social welfare wing of the ministry

1 Like

Re: Charles Agyinasare Celebrates His Wife's Birthday With A Boat Trip (Photos) by Yoyostic: 7:31pm On Aug 23, 2016
Tolexander:
warisdis?

Shey na Lord's Super dem dey prepare?
No,that is the table that was prepared for them in the presence of their enemies.lol

3 Likes

Re: Charles Agyinasare Celebrates His Wife's Birthday With A Boat Trip (Photos) by haryomikun(m): 7:33pm On Aug 23, 2016
StOla:
Who else can live this large if not lazy god of men, living large off the sweat of their fellow men.

What exactly is the service they render for their pay and vain lifestyle?
Abegi! Dem dey force the mumu members pay tithes and offering

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charles Agyinasare Celebrates His Wife's Birthday With A Boat Trip (Photos) by Kaira333: 7:34pm On Aug 23, 2016
Y wearing life jacket when ur wife wears none wink

1 Like

Re: Charles Agyinasare Celebrates His Wife's Birthday With A Boat Trip (Photos) by Achorise: 7:35pm On Aug 23, 2016
This thread isn't good for stingy men.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charles Agyinasare Celebrates His Wife's Birthday With A Boat Trip (Photos) by Pavore9: 7:36pm On Aug 23, 2016
gabazin080:
not surprised its ghana.

he has money to celebrate and their economy is good. at least they aint buying petrol at #150 and rice is not up to 18k over there

Nigerians are not paying most for petrol in Africa! Kenyans are buying a litre at an equivalent of N350!

1 Like

Re: Charles Agyinasare Celebrates His Wife's Birthday With A Boat Trip (Photos) by Marv650(m): 7:36pm On Aug 23, 2016
But wait how many times will all this MODS ban me before they understand that i don't care, i've got multiple accounts even the system will soon be tired. So whats the topic here now. Upon all this rubbish in front page this days they still keep banning people . . . The change has happened here too.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charles Agyinasare Celebrates His Wife's Birthday With A Boat Trip (Photos) by Dinobi77: 7:36pm On Aug 23, 2016
Hmm, unbecoming of "men of God" these days. Btw, what re they trying to portray? Celebrity pastors i think. My thoughts though

2 Likes

Re: Charles Agyinasare Celebrates His Wife's Birthday With A Boat Trip (Photos) by drizslim(m): 7:37pm On Aug 23, 2016
ok
Re: Charles Agyinasare Celebrates His Wife's Birthday With A Boat Trip (Photos) by redcliff: 7:39pm On Aug 23, 2016
Re: Charles Agyinasare Celebrates His Wife's Birthday With A Boat Trip (Photos) by SweetJoystick(m): 7:40pm On Aug 23, 2016
With people tithe and offering abi?

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wearing Jewelries Takes One To Hell? / Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) / 14 Reasons Why I Love Pastor Chris Oyakhilome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.