Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,966 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:08 AM

Laff Mattazz With {by} - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Laff Mattazz With {by} (1288 Views)

Plz Dont Click Here If Not Ready To Laff / If U Dont Laff Call Me Ediotttt!!. / Bread and Beans (Promise me not to laff) :( (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Laff Mattazz With {by} by bydot1(m): 12:20am On Sep 30, 2009
Ah welcome to my world, ,., You wil never get bored, believe me wink
Top 5 things that makes you an internet geek

1. When filling out your driver's lincense application you give your IP address.
2. You no longer ask prospective dates what their sign is, instead your line is "Hi, whats your url?"
3. Instead of calling you to dinner, your spouse sends e-mail.
4. You're amaze to find out spam is a food
5. You introduce your wife as "mylady@home.wife" and refer to your children as "my domain server"
Re: Laff Mattazz With {by} by bydot1(m): 12:22am On Sep 30, 2009

A hooker

A guy met a hooker in a bar. She says, "This is ur lucky night. I've got a special game for u. I'll do absolutely anytin u want for N3000, as long as u can say it i three words. "The guy replies, hey, why not?" He pull his wallet out n one at a time lays three N500 on the bar n says, slowly; "Paint, my, house"
Re: Laff Mattazz With {by} by bydot1(m): 12:26am On Sep 30, 2009
Job Requirements

Employer: "In this job we need someone who is responsible"
Applicant: "I'm the one you want cuz on my last job every time anything went wrong, they said I was responsible."
Re: Laff Mattazz With {by} by mamagee6(f): 1:04am On Sep 30, 2009
*yawns*
Re: Laff Mattazz With {by} by benjay1(m): 1:41am On Sep 30, 2009
by.dot:

Ah welcome to my world, ,., You wil never get bored, believe me wink

YOUR WORLD SUX!!! grin
Re: Laff Mattazz With {by} by CrazyMan(m): 2:08am On Sep 30, 2009
*Reaches for my chewing stick*
Re: Laff Mattazz With {by} by bashydemy(m): 4:32am On Sep 30, 2009
by.dot:

Job Requirements

Applicant: "I'm the one you want cuz on my last job every time anything went wrong, they said I was responsible."

anything that happen on here by,dot is responsible
Re: Laff Mattazz With {by} by bydot1(m): 4:48am On Sep 30, 2009
responsible for all gud deeds cheesy wink
Re: Laff Mattazz With {by} by bashydemy(m): 10:05am On Sep 30, 2009
nop the other side
Re: Laff Mattazz With {by} by tytylayor: 12:27pm On Sep 30, 2009
*dizzy*
Re: Laff Mattazz With {by} by bydot1(m): 2:28pm On Sep 30, 2009
pls d door is open
Re: Laff Mattazz With {by} by romsky: 2:33pm On Sep 30, 2009
so u join janitor work
Re: Laff Mattazz With {by} by sylve11: 2:43pm On Sep 30, 2009
Never Let a Fool Kiss You or a Kiss Fool You! embarassed embarassed cool
Re: Laff Mattazz With {by} by bydot1(m): 2:45pm On Sep 30, 2009
why show that kain face na
Re: Laff Mattazz With {by} by bydot1(m): 3:03pm On Sep 30, 2009
pikin wey nor dey satisfied, na him knw

Re: Laff Mattazz With {by} by sylve11: 3:05pm On Sep 30, 2009
i dey allergic to ur face cool cool
Re: Laff Mattazz With {by} by bydot1(m): 3:15pm On Sep 30, 2009
sharrap
Re: Laff Mattazz With {by} by Anabel(f): 3:17pm On Sep 30, 2009
my back dey pain me oooo
Re: Laff Mattazz With {by} by sylve11: 3:51pm On Sep 30, 2009
u don join the crew cool
Re: Laff Mattazz With {by} by Ben13: 5:17pm On Sep 30, 2009
keep them coming, by.dot shocked
Re: Laff Mattazz With {by} by tayoast(m): 11:53pm On Sep 30, 2009
by.dot:

Job Requirements

nice
Re: Laff Mattazz With {by} by mamagee6(f): 1:02am On Oct 01, 2009
This is madness.
Re: Laff Mattazz With {by} by bydot1(m): 1:07am On Oct 01, 2009
are u sure? shocked
Re: Laff Mattazz With {by} by bydot1(m): 1:09am On Oct 01, 2009
Man N Son
A man is driving his 5-yr-old boy to a friend's house when another car races in front n cuts them off, "Douchebag" the father yells, A moment later he realizes d indiscretin, pulls over n turns to his son "Your father just said a bad word" he says. "I was angry at that drivr, bt that was no excuse for what I said. It was wrong n I dnt want to hear u sayin it. Is that clear?" his son looks at him n says "Too late, dounchebag"
Re: Laff Mattazz With {by} by bydot1(m): 1:11am On Oct 01, 2009
Three guyz, stranded on a desert island, then find a magic lantern containing a genie, who grants them each one wish. The first guy wishes he was off d island n back home. The second guy wishes the same. The third guy says ''I'm lonely, I wish my friends were back here"
Re: Laff Mattazz With {by} by bydot1(m): 1:12am On Oct 01, 2009
AREA BOY

An areaboy once took N20,000 in a bag to a canteen where he went to eat. After a while he went to the toilet forgetting his money on the table where he ate.He came back to his seat and found out his bag was missing, then it happened, he shouted- "make una return my money before wetin happen for Oshodi happen here again oh,People were scared seeing how vicious the area boy was looking, he shouted again "if una no want wetin happen for oshodi happen again, make una return my money".After a while he saw his bag in the corner of the room, obviously drooped by the culprit.
Later, the people now asked him what happened in Oshodi, thinking he killed someone there, to their surprise he said "the last time wey dey steal my money for Oshodi, na waka i waka from Oshodi reach Yaba o!"
Re: Laff Mattazz With {by} by bydot1(m): 4:59am On Oct 02, 2009
any1 care for dis chick? cool

Re: Laff Mattazz With {by} by bydot1(m): 6:15am On Oct 02, 2009
Two men were trekking through the bush when they spotted a lion who looked both hungry and fast. One of the men reached into his pack and pulled out a pair of canvas. His friend looked at him.
''Do you really think those shoes are going to make you run faster than that lion?''
''I don't have to run faster than that lion,'' his friend replied. ''I just have to run faster than you.''
Re: Laff Mattazz With {by} by bydot1(m): 6:37am On Oct 02, 2009
A very rich Ibo man who had only one daughter. Wen the daughter was of marriage age, d father sent news around town that all the eligible young men shud com out on a particular day to compete in a test which wud determine who was fit to marry his daughter.Sm came wif paper n biro n others with cutlasses& swords.The rich man took them to his swimming pool and says "any of you who can swim from one end of this swimming pool to the other wuld marry my daughter. In addition, I'll give him N15million, a car and a house.I shall be waiting to meet my son-in-law at the other side. Good luck!.As the young men, all very excited at the prospect of winning, started takiing off their shirts, a helicopter came over the pool n dropped snakes&crocodiles into the pool. Immediately all the men turned back and started wearing their shirts again. Dissapointed, sm of dem said 'make de man go marry im pikin jo!'. All of a sudden, they heard a splash in the pool. Evrybody watched in amazement as one gentlemanan struggled
Re: Laff Mattazz With {by} by bydot1(m): 6:39am On Oct 02, 2009
, ,,.,.struggled his way across, avoiding the snakes and crocodiles. Finally, he made it to the other side as the would-be in-law, panting.The rich man, cudn't believe it. He asked the man to name anything he wanted. The man was still panting uncontrollably. Finally, he got himself together and made his request saying, 'abeg show me the pesin wey push me inside dis swimming pool'
Re: Laff Mattazz With {by} by kodylicky(f): 8:41am On Oct 02, 2009
u try sha grin
Re: Laff Mattazz With {by} by clemcykul(f): 10:51am On Oct 02, 2009
make i contribute laff

;d

(1) (2) (Reply)

English Conversation / Rich People And Lifestyle. / Suggest A Name For This Disease

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.