Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

See This If Your Still Seeking Admission. DONT BE LATE! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See This If Your Still Seeking Admission. DONT BE LATE! (1671 Views)

120 Cut-off Mark Is A Trap, My Advice To Those Seeking Admission / Still Seeking Admission? / Important Information To All Candidates That Are Still Seeking For Admission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See This If Your Still Seeking Admission. DONT BE LATE! by klazey007: 6:36pm On Aug 23, 2016
I SAW THIS INFO ONLINE SO DECIDE TO SHARE, IF IT WOULD BE OF HELP TO ADMISSION SEEKERS
FOR THOSE SEEKING ADMISSION ! YOU CAN NOW GAIN ADMISSION TO 200 LEVEL WITHOUT JAMB.SEE DETAIL HERE!

200 Level Admission into Nigerian universities without jamb after nine months is for real.

The main reason why students spend longer than usual at home after their secondary school education is because they are not exposed to the kind of information that would help them proceed into the university.

Admission lists of various universities have been released but what happens if your name is not on the list Do you just sit down and do nothing wait for another year to come by so that you could enroll for UTME

The simple answer is NO!!!

There are other ways or process which you could go about to further increase your chances in gaining that much sought after admission……continue reading below….

Here is another opportunity to gain that admission you have been painstakingly searching for. The best alternative is Interim Joint Matriculation Board (I.J.M.B).

Interim Joint Matriculation Board (I.J.M.B) is a federal government approved programme of 9 month moderated by ABU Zaria. With Various Study Centres Nationwide.

IJMB was created to serve as an alternative to university admission, as it requires no JAMB, no post UTME nor Entrance Exams, Also Awaiting result candidate can apply. All it requires is your o’level result be it Waec, neco, nabteb etc (5 credit one sitting, and 6 credit two sittings).

Over the years now IJMB has been a good alternative for most students entering into university directly into 200level. .

The programme is recommendable. . .

CHECK PAGE 4 OF UTME BROCHURE ITEM 2.2
(2) TO CONFIRM IJMB AS A REQUIREMENT
FOR UNIVERSITY ADMISSION IN NIGERIA.

Doing UTME is obviously a step in the right direction but as the saying, don’t put all your eggs in one basket, there is no harm in having multiple entries in your quest for admission so should in case UTME doesn’t go as planned, you have a back up to fall on.

The following are some of the Universities which
accepts IJMB results for direct entry (200L)
admission.

1. UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN.

2. NNAMDI AZIKWE UNIVERSITY, AWKA(UNIZIK)

3. UNIVERSITY OF BENIN(UNIBEN)

4. AMBROSE ALI UNIVERSITY, EKPOMA

5. FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF AGRICULTURE, ABEOKUTA(FUNAAB)

6. ABIA STATE UNIVERSITY(ABSU)

7. UNIVERSITY OF ILORIN, ILORIN

8. AHMADU BELLO UNIVERSITY,ZARIA.

9. DELTA STATE UNIVERSITY,ABRAKA.

10.RIVERS STATE UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE

AND TECHNOLOGY.

11. UNIVERSITY OF UYO,UYO.

12. CROSS RIVER STATE UNIVERSITY OF

SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY.

13. UNIVERSITY OF CALABAR

14. FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY,

MINNA

15. UNIVERSITY OF JOS

16. BENUE STATE UNIVERSITY .

17. ALL UNIVERSITIES IN

NORTHERN, NORTH CENTRAL AND MIDDLE

BELT IN NIGERIA.

18. ALL PRIVATE UNIVERSITIES IN NIGERIA.

19. ALL STATE UNIVERSITIES

How To Apply For This Programme; Interim Joint Matriculation Board (I.J.M.B) Direct Entry Into 200Level

The first step is to get the application form which is still on sale (#8,000) and forms will close soon because the session has already started. This is a 9-MONTHS intensive programme to qualify you for direct entry application straight into 200Level in any school of your choice as listed above. The number to call for the application form/details is toward the end of this post;

Continue below for more details about this Programme;

Candidate is to select any THREE (3) A/LEVEL SUBJECTS(I.J.M.B is an Alevel Programme) they will be going for From:

Physics, Chemistry, biology, Mathematics

&Geography for Sciences, Economics, Business management, Accounts, Government, Sociology, CRS/IRS, Literature for Arts/Social Sciences/

Humanities candidates.

ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS

(a) Five O/L credit passes as contain in jamb brochure

(b) Awaiting result can also apply but O/L result must be

available before University

admission.

Our Study Center

Clear Distinction Academy

School of basic and advanced studies Ilorin, Kwara State.

Candidate is to select any THREE (3) A/LEVEL SUBJECTS(I.J.M.B is an Alevel Programme) they will be going for From:

&Geography for Sciences, Economics, Business management, Accounts, Government, Sociology, CRS/IRS, Literature for Arts/Social Sciences/Humanities candidates.

ACCOMODATION/HOSTEL FACILITIES

The hostel accommodation is in a very conducive and serene environment with water and adequate electricity. Bed spaces are available for incoming students and is maximum security guaranteed.

IJMB STUDY CENTRE ARE NATION WIDE

Lagos , Ilorin, Abuja, Ekiti, Port-Harcourt, Ibadan etc

I THINK IT WOULD BE OF GREAT OPPORTUNITY TO APPLY THIS YEAR IF YOU HAVE'NT GAIN ADMISSION THIS YEAR SO THAT YOU CAN MEET UP WITH NEXT YEAR ADMISSION TO 200L

To get more info and apply for IJMB visit www.ijmbeportal.com or call 07034232258,07030757070
Re: See This If Your Still Seeking Admission. DONT BE LATE! by megabeatsonline: 7:56pm On Aug 23, 2016
You just got into school? Are you already in? The university environment is where people make it or break it. Follow these steps to build your CGPA and achieve academic success. click http://genesisonlinetutorials..co.ke/2016/08/academic-success-build-your-cgpa.html
Re: See This If Your Still Seeking Admission. DONT BE LATE! by klazey007: 4:08pm On Aug 25, 2016
I SAW THIS INFO ONLINE SO DECIDE TO SHARE, IF IT WOULD BE OF HELP TO ADMISSION SEEKERS
FOR THOSE SEEKING ADMISSION ! YOU CAN NOW GAIN ADMISSION TO 200 LEVEL WITHOUT JAMB.SEE DETAIL HERE!

200 Level Admission into Nigerian universities without jamb after nine months is for real.

The main reason why students spend longer than usual at home after their secondary school education is because they are not exposed to the kind of information that would help them proceed into the university.

Admission lists of various universities have been released but what happens if your name is not on the list
Do you just sit down and do nothing wait for another year to come by so that you could enroll for UTME

The simple answer is NO!!!

There are other ways or process which you could go about to further increase your chances in gaining that much sought after admission……continue reading below….

Here is another opportunity to gain that admission you have been painstakingly searching for. The best alternative is Interim Joint Matriculation Board (I.J.M.B).

Interim Joint Matriculation Board (I.J.M.B) is a federal government approved programme of 9 month moderated by ABU Zaria. With Various Study Centres Nationwide.

IJMB was created to serve as an alternative to university admission, as it requires no JAMB, no post UTME nor Entrance Exams, Also Awaiting result candidate can apply. All it requires is your o’level result be it Waec, neco, nabteb etc (5 credit one sitting, and 6 credit two sittings).

Over the years now IJMB has been a good alternative for most students entering into university directly into 200level. .

The programme is recommendable. . .

CHECK PAGE 4 OF UTME BROCHURE ITEM 2.2
(2) TO CONFIRM IJMB AS A REQUIREMENT
FOR UNIVERSITY ADMISSION IN NIGERIA.

Doing UTME is obviously a step in the right direction but as the saying, don’t put all your eggs in one basket, there is no harm in having multiple entries in your quest for admission so should in case UTME doesn’t go as planned, you have a back up to fall on.

The following are some of the Universities which
accepts IJMB results for direct entry (200L)
admission.

1. UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN.

2. NNAMDI AZIKWE UNIVERSITY, AWKA(UNIZIK)

3. UNIVERSITY OF BENIN(UNIBEN)

4. AMBROSE ALI UNIVERSITY, EKPOMA

5. FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF AGRICULTURE, ABEOKUTA(FUNAAB)

6. ABIA STATE UNIVERSITY(ABSU)

7. UNIVERSITY OF ILORIN, ILORIN

8. AHMADU BELLO UNIVERSITY,ZARIA.

9. DELTA STATE UNIVERSITY,ABRAKA.

10.RIVERS STATE UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE

AND TECHNOLOGY.

11. UNIVERSITY OF UYO,UYO.

12. CROSS RIVER STATE UNIVERSITY OF

SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY.

13. UNIVERSITY OF CALABAR

14. FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY,

MINNA

15. UNIVERSITY OF JOS

16. BENUE STATE UNIVERSITY .

17. ALL UNIVERSITIES IN

NORTHERN, NORTH CENTRAL AND MIDDLE

BELT IN NIGERIA.

18. ALL PRIVATE UNIVERSITIES IN NIGERIA.

19. ALL STATE UNIVERSITIES

How To Apply For This Programme; Interim Joint Matriculation Board (I.J.M.B) Direct Entry Into 200Level

The first step is to get the application form which is still on sale (#8,000) and forms will close soon because the session has already started. This is a 9-MONTHS intensive programme to qualify you for direct entry application straight into 200Level in any school of your choice as listed above. The number to call for the application form/details is toward the end of this post;

&Geography for Sciences, Economics, Business management, Accounts, Government, Sociology, CRS/IRS, Literature for Arts/Social Sciences/

Humanities candidates.

ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS

(a) Five O/L credit passes as contain in jamb brochure

(b) Awaiting result can also apply but O/L result must be

available before University

admission.

Our Study Center

Clear Distinction Academy

School of basic and advanced studies Ilorin, Kwara State.

&Geography for Sciences, Economics, Business management, Accounts, Government, Sociology, CRS/IRS, Literature for Arts/Social Sciences/Humanities candidates.

ACCOMODATION/HOSTEL FACILITIES

The hostel accommodation is in a very conducive and serene environment with water and adequate electricity. Bed spaces are available for incoming students and is maximum security guaranteed.

IJMB STUDY CENTRE ARE NATION WIDE

Lagos , Ilorin, Abuja, Ekiti, Port-Harcourt, Ibadan etc

I THINK IT WOULD BE OF GREAT OPPORTUNITY TO APPLY THIS YEAR IF YOU HAVE'NT GAIN ADMISSION THIS YEAR SO THAT YOU CAN MEET UP WITH NEXT YEAR ADMISSION TO 200L

To get more info and apply for IJMB visit www.ijmbeportal.com or call 07034232258,07030757070

(1) (Reply)

Goethe Institut Students Pls Come In Here. / LASU Post-utme Screening 2017: Eligibiity, Cut-off Mark And Registration Details / UNICAL SUG President, Others Involve In Ghastly Accident (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.