Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,470 members, 7,812,445 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:26 PM

Graphics Designer Needed For 1 Day Urgent Job - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Graphics Designer Needed For 1 Day Urgent Job (1422 Views)

Ben Enwonwu's Portrait Of Tutu Sold At Auction For £1,205,000 / Graphic Designer Needed For An Ultra Urgent Job. Must Turn In In 2 Hours Time / I Need A Professional Graphics Designer For An Urgent Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graphics Designer Needed For 1 Day Urgent Job by ijescorner: 7:40pm On Aug 23, 2016
Hello,

Please no time wasters or those that are not good, nor graphic designers. And please if you know you cannot work on this today and tomorrow, please do not respond. Thanks!!!

I have incomplete artwork that I need redesign (copied over) into a high res format ready to go to the printers tomorrow afternoon and two amends made. Business card (simple front and back) and A6 flyer.

Let me know if you have the time and can work on this ASAP.

Budget is: N15,000 or £35 (into a UK bank account)

If interested, please email: ijescorner@gmail.com and I'll send the design.

Regards,

Ije
Re: Graphics Designer Needed For 1 Day Urgent Job by lordmario(m): 8:41pm On Aug 24, 2016
ijescorner:
Hello,

Please no time wasters or those that are not good, nor graphic designers. And please if you know you cannot work on this today and tomorrow, please do not respond. Thanks!!!

I have incomplete artwork that I need redesign (copied over) into a high res format ready to go to the printers tomorrow afternoon and two amends made. Business card (simple front and back) and A6 flyer.

Let me know if you have the time and can work on this ASAP.

Budget is: N15,000 or £35 (into a UK bank account)

If interested, please email: ijescorner@gmail.com and I'll send the design.

Regards,

Ije
Still open?
Re: Graphics Designer Needed For 1 Day Urgent Job by DesignAssasin(m): 12:28pm On Aug 25, 2016
It it's still open reach me on this line 08182840362
Re: Graphics Designer Needed For 1 Day Urgent Job by ijescorner: 4:13pm On Aug 27, 2016
Happy Saturday everyone!

Thank you all so much for responding via email.

Abeg no vex if I didn't respond to your mail. But I got quite a few responses and I was unable to respond to all

I decided to go with user: sil4all

And I must say I was very happy with the finished products. Do you guys know that I tried to use other London based designers and they couldn't even do the work properly. And it took someone from Nairaland to complete the work to my satisfaction. Well done my brother oh!

So I was very particular in what I wanted and someone might say it was not easy, But user 'sil4all' was great in making changes quickly and in following directions amazingly well.

I would definitely recommend him to design future artwork for me, and will absolutely recommend him to others. I give him 4.5 out of 5 (don't mind me.,. I'm a harsh marker!)

But I hope he will still want to do some work after the wahala I gave. LOL

So, thanks for your efforts and hard work. It was much appreciated. And I just picked up the flyers and they look amazing!!!

I'll be using them for Notting Hill Carnival on Monday...

Take care all!

xoxo

Ije
Re: Graphics Designer Needed For 1 Day Urgent Job by sil4all(m): 8:22pm On Aug 27, 2016
Lol...."After much wahala"......thanks for the kind words....really happy I could be of assistance
Re: Graphics Designer Needed For 1 Day Urgent Job by Student125(m): 8:26pm On Aug 27, 2016
ijescorner:
Happy Saturday everyone!

Abeg no vex if I didn't respond to your mail. But I got quite a few responses and I was unable to respond to all

And I must say I was very happy with the finished products. Do you guys know that I tried to use other London based designers and they couldn't even do the work properly. And it took someone from Nairaland to complete the work to my satisfaction. Well done my brother oh!

So I was very particular in what I wanted and someone might say it was not easy, But user 'sil4all' was great in making changes quickly and in following directions amazingly well.

I would definitely recommend him to design future artwork for me, and will absolutely recommend him to others. I give him 4.5 out of 5 (don't mind me.,. I'm a harsh marker!)

So, thanks for your efforts and hard work. It was much appreciated. And I just picked up the flyers and they look amazing!!!

Take care all!

xoxo

Ije
I think now am getting u guy's scope...to be frank u 're nt smart wit ds, sorry to say, no designer could gve u wat u wanted in UK bt sil4al did...dats nt even weird....d sil4al u 're talking abt s stil a leraner asking diff question on how to design around. nd moreover if he does, s he paying u to recommend him to others?..in conclusion sil4all, ds s nt a smart idea cuz I knw u 're behind ds account, u 're just trying to advertise yoursef.
Re: Graphics Designer Needed For 1 Day Urgent Job by sil4all(m): 9:06pm On Aug 27, 2016
@student125......its funny how u jst sit behind ya computer and conclude like that....true dat I asked some questions on graphics design earlier did u check the year I asked...some are as far back as 2014 also did u notice I am also active and ask questions on d Agric section?.... if you don't know sumfin you could try this method its called "ask".......there is no need for much words...you could also ask @aminat508 to confirm....and please stop trying to tarnish other people's image

Please do try to check www.nairaland.com/3302144/welcome-cilze-graphics-designs for some of my works

Thanks
Re: Graphics Designer Needed For 1 Day Urgent Job by Student125(m): 9:20pm On Aug 27, 2016
sil4all:
@student125......its funny how u jst sit behind ya computer and conclude like that....true dat I asked some questions on graphics design earlier did u check the year I asked...some are as far back as 2014 also did u notice I am also active and ask questions on d Agric section?.... if you don't know sumfin you could try this method its called "ask".......there is no need for much words...you could also ask @aminat508 to confirm....and please stop trying to tarnish other people's image

Please do try to check www.nairaland.com/3302144/welcome-cilze-graphics-designs for some of my works

Thanks
Funny..... stop all ds childish scope, guy even wit d link u provided I ddnt see anything professional there that ur work surpass UK designers work. and most of this design u guy post on nairaland were stolen nd u watermark...u use diff style to get pples design like 1) There s a vacancy for freelance designer at XOXO plce nd u request pple to submit proposal wit sample 2) some wil even say he want to design bt they are nt satisfied wit ur portfolio unless u 're ready to do a sample work for dem 3) one recently even said pple shld send 5 sample of dere work with hs watermark nd nt the desiners watermark...I could remember I dd sample with watermark for one guy dat said dey wanted pple for internship and he said what's d meaning of that, that I don't need to... my advice bro, u knw within u that u wanted to play wit pples intelligence here, try another method if u wana advertise ur work
Re: Graphics Designer Needed For 1 Day Urgent Job by Student125(m): 9:54pm On Aug 27, 2016
ijescorner:
Happy Saturday everyone!

Take care all!

xoxo

Ije
Oga ds advert s nt full...u ought to shows us the work sil4al dd for u
Re: Graphics Designer Needed For 1 Day Urgent Job by sil4all(m): 10:09pm On Aug 27, 2016
@student125......well there is no point arguing with you.....you are a typical example of the reason people don't trust people online.....funny thing is I have done the job for @ijescorner and she is satisfied and I have been paid....I really don't know what your problem is.....you say you don't see anything professional in my jobs, well that's your view and you are entitled to it.....please don't tarnish my image here
Re: Graphics Designer Needed For 1 Day Urgent Job by Aminat508(f): 10:15pm On Aug 27, 2016
Student125:

Oga ds advert s nt full...u ought to shows us the work sil4al dd for u
Hello good evening. He's working for me presently, I saw his number and I contacted him.
Re: Graphics Designer Needed For 1 Day Urgent Job by Student125(m): 10:26pm On Aug 27, 2016
Aminat508:
Hello good evening. He's working for me presently, I saw his number and I contacted him.

Below is one out of the design he did for me...

Good....nice job....bt u 're nt ij..I want ij to Shw me d work UK designers cannot deliver
Re: Graphics Designer Needed For 1 Day Urgent Job by Student125(m): 10:35pm On Aug 27, 2016
sil4all:
@student125......well there is no point arguing with you.....you are a typical example of the reason people don't trust people online.....funny thing is I have done the job for @ijescorner and she is satisfied and I have been paid....I really don't know what your problem is.....you say you don't see anything professional in my jobs, well that's your view and you are entitled to it.....please don't tarnish my image here
Bro am nt here to tarnish ur image nd am sorry if I hav in anyway.....I decided to react cuz dat ij guy rubbished UK designer wit ds post...am a Nigerian bt I dnt riddicle fellow designers...cuz it s nt easy nd moreso art s abt d perspective u 're viewing it from. sil4al may God bless us all
Re: Graphics Designer Needed For 1 Day Urgent Job by ijescorner: 11:18pm On Aug 27, 2016
Hello to all doubting Thomases!

How do you do?

Sorry I missed the online feud but you know, I was out having a life! You guys should get one. As no one mentioned or insulted you, so why think it appropriate to spew negativity @sil4all?

I could show you our email correspondence, or transfer receipt, or flyer or business card. But I don't want to!

But feel free to check out the site www.longidi.com

Must get some sleep for church tomorrow, but I'll be sure to pray away all that negativity y'all have smiley

And btw xoxo

xoxo

Ije
Re: Graphics Designer Needed For 1 Day Urgent Job by Student125(m): 7:59am On Aug 28, 2016
ijescorner:
Hello to all doubting Thomases!

How do you do?

Sorry I missed the online feud but you know, I was out having a life! You guys should get one. As no one mentioned or insulted you, so why think it appropriate to spew negativity @sil4all?

I could show you our email correspondence, or transfer receipt, or flyer or business card. But I don't want to!

But feel free to check out the site www.longidi.com

Must get some sleep for church tomorrow, but I'll be sure to pray away all that negativity y'all have smiley

And btw xoxo

xoxo

Ije
what nonsense is this one saying... I reacted to this just to let u knw am nt fooled with ur myopic thought..I knw u lied and even if d guy dd it, I believe he payed u to come nd advertise for him here cuz u are not the frst person graphics designer will work for on nairaland....infact I hav worked for pple here who love my work and even recommended others to me bt they ddnt come here to say, this guy did ds for and by so doing I recommend him for u pple...don't mke ds matter escalate.
Re: Graphics Designer Needed For 1 Day Urgent Job by novelphotos: 1:01pm On Aug 28, 2016
Want to learn Graphic design using photoshop, corel draw, Illustrator and 3D character Animations, video editting using Adobe premium pro, After Effects and more call 08077416539

Need a graphic designer for your flyers, logos, business card,banners and more call 08077416539

Re: Graphics Designer Needed For 1 Day Urgent Job by ijescorner: 7:23pm On Aug 28, 2016
@Student125 Were you not loved enough as a child? Why so much anger dude? Or were you just born rude?

Clearly you cannot be that 'smart' because this account is owned by me. No one else. OK

Let me tell you how good deeds work. Someone does something you are happy with, you share and tell the whole world. What's the point of not being able to give complimentary reviews so that others can know that you can actually trust people from Nairaland?

It's because of ignorant people like you - that think nothing good comes from Nigerians. You would rather pay someone 'abroad' to do some work for you because you are clearly insecure in some areas of your life. Shock horror, some Nigerian based designers are clearly better than some UK ones. Is it that because someone lives in the UK, that they automatically become a good or even better designer? I used two designers from the UK who clearly couldn't quite finish up my design concept. And BTW I didn't say all UK designers are not good!

Let's get something straight, I shan't be showing you anything to satisfy some silly idea in your head. If that idea likes, it can manifest to an obsession. And if it pleases you, escalate to the moon and back.

Please I don’t want you to feel bad with your self. So I'm sending you nothing but good vibes. But I just had to let you know first that your comments are silly.

You're done, this conversation is done. Get over it!!!

xoxo

Ije
Re: Graphics Designer Needed For 1 Day Urgent Job by SHOPPERS(m): 8:53pm On Aug 28, 2016
This could be simpler for you all.

Ije; what's up? I want to believe you actually gave your design work to sil to do. It was a business card and a flyer right? Both I believe are not confidential documents. Why don't you invite us with that flyer too? How's the prep for the Notting Hill Carnival coming up tomorrow @ Notting Hill, Ladbroke Grove and Westbourne Park.

Moreso, Student, Ije's concept requires nigerian input since his website talks about both lagos and london. So it's possible. The accolades just seem to be robotic sha.. But try and see the other side of the story.
Re: Graphics Designer Needed For 1 Day Urgent Job by Student125(m): 10:46pm On Aug 28, 2016
ijescorner:
@Student125 Were you not loved enough as a child? Why so much anger dude? Or were you just born rude?

Clearly you cannot be that 'smart' because this account is owned by me. No one else. OK

Let me tell you how good deeds work. Someone does something you are happy with, you share and tell the whole world. What's the point of not being able to give complimentary reviews so that others can know that you can actually trust people from Nairaland?

It's because of ignorant people like you - that think nothing good comes from Nigerians. You would rather pay someone 'abroad' to do some work for you because you are clearly insecure in some areas of your life. Shock horror, some Nigerian based designers are clearly better than some UK ones. Is it that because someone lives in the UK, that they automatically become a good or even better designer? I used two designers from the UK who clearly couldn't quite finish up my design concept. And BTW I didn't say all UK designers are not good!

Let's get something straight, I shan't be showing you anything to satisfy some silly idea in your head. If that idea likes, it can manifest to an obsession. And if it pleases you, escalate to the moon and back.

Please I don’t want you to feel bad with your self. So I'm sending you nothing but good vibes. But I just had to let you know first that your comments are silly.

You're done, this conversation is done. Get over it!!!

xoxo

Ije
What else will i have to say to a fool....since u can't share d so called work, den u can continue fooling ursef...u said two designers in UK and u said earlier that what UK designers cannot do for u, a nigerian did...u ddnt clearify that earlier nd maybe those two u 're talking abt are still learning tho...in as much as I support Nigerian product, i wil nt allow u to fool me. lastly there s a saying that if u argue with a fool, dey wil drag u to there level nd beat u with experience...I dnt hav ur time again...hav made my point.

(1) (Reply)

Free ICT Training In Lagos, Nigeria / Some Outstanding Logos I Designed Recently / Portrait Painting By Charles Osaro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.