Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,795 members, 7,866,091 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 11:21 AM

Kaduna House Of Assembly Member Kidnapped, N70m Ransom Demanded - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kaduna House Of Assembly Member Kidnapped, N70m Ransom Demanded (717 Views)

Monkeys Swallow N70m Northern Senators Forum Money - Sen Shehu Sani / Sacked Teachers Destroy Kaduna House Of Assembly Complex (Photos) / Appeal Court Sacks Andrew Miller, APC Rivers Assembly Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kaduna House Of Assembly Member Kidnapped, N70m Ransom Demanded by morereb10: 8:56pm On Aug 23, 2016
A member of the Kaduna State House of Assembly, Hon Ibrahim Samaila representing Tudun Wada Constituency, has been kidnapped by unknown gunmen. The lawmaker was kidnapped at ā€ˇAbakpa community in Kaduna North Local Government area of the state yesterday August 22nd.

The kidnappers who drove in a Sienna space bus, double-crossed the car the lawmaker was driving in, shot into the air to scare off passers-by and pulled the lawmaker into their vehicle.

Samaila's abductors have contacted his wife and are demanding N70 million ransom.

Confirming the incident, the spokesperson of the state police command, Aliyu Usman said the technical and anti-kidnapping squad of the command were already on the trail of the kidnappers.

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2016/08/kaduna-house-of-assembly-member.html

Re: Kaduna House Of Assembly Member Kidnapped, N70m Ransom Demanded by soberdrunk(m): 8:57pm On Aug 23, 2016
angry
Re: Kaduna House Of Assembly Member Kidnapped, N70m Ransom Demanded by DannyJ19(m): 8:58pm On Aug 23, 2016
I think the ransom demanded is Low.... undecided

with the amount of bribes he collected

1 Like

Re: Kaduna House Of Assembly Member Kidnapped, N70m Ransom Demanded by Davash222(m): 9:17pm On Aug 23, 2016
DannyJ19:

Ah ah!! Baba, fear God na. He will return home safely.
Re: Kaduna House Of Assembly Member Kidnapped, N70m Ransom Demanded by chefremy(m): 9:24pm On Aug 23, 2016
DannyJ19:
Davash222:

Ah ah!! Baba, fear God na.
He will return home safely.
i would collect 100million,pay 10 percent of it as my tithe give 30 percent to the motherless babies home and give 10 percent to the homeless.

The remaining goes to my pocket.
Re: Kaduna House Of Assembly Member Kidnapped, N70m Ransom Demanded by DannyJ19(m): 9:42pm On Aug 23, 2016
chefremy:
i would collect 100million,pay 10 percent of it as my tithe give 30 percent to the motherless babies home and give 10 percent to the homeless.

Bros no vex ohh...why be say na 30% u wan give motherless abi all those dem gal wea u bleep condom cut wen u dhy nack dem...

1 Like

Re: Kaduna House Of Assembly Member Kidnapped, N70m Ransom Demanded by Nobody: 9:48pm On Aug 23, 2016
Insecurity in the land..breed by hunger and greed..
Oga i pray you return safely..only say this time make sure you carry out constituency matters diligently. So that when the see the works..they will passover you..

Cc..Bubu..
Re: Kaduna House Of Assembly Member Kidnapped, N70m Ransom Demanded by chefremy(m): 10:30pm On Aug 23, 2016
DannyJ19:
Bros no vex ohh...why be say na 30% u wan give motherless abi all those dem gal wea u bleep condom cut wen u dhy nack dem...
c'mon i don't do such
Re: Kaduna House Of Assembly Member Kidnapped, N70m Ransom Demanded by slimfit1(m): 10:38pm On Aug 23, 2016
chefremy:

Good idea you should go and carry out your own operations . Which church you dey go self ?
Re: Kaduna House Of Assembly Member Kidnapped, N70m Ransom Demanded by chinchong: 10:41pm On Aug 23, 2016
and it will come to that day when the poor man shall feed on the.......!

abeg no be me talk am o.
Re: Kaduna House Of Assembly Member Kidnapped, N70m Ransom Demanded by Prince081: 10:42pm On Aug 23, 2016
Any ailment that affects the nose will likely affect the eyes too.
Security of lives and properties might be taken seriously if the high and mighty get a taste of the pie. I wish him safe return home.
Indices of a failed state.
Re: Kaduna House Of Assembly Member Kidnapped, N70m Ransom Demanded by chefremy(m): 6:59am On Aug 25, 2016
slimfit1:

Good idea you should go and carry out your own operations . Which church you dey go self ?
why u dey ask?
Re: Kaduna House Of Assembly Member Kidnapped, N70m Ransom Demanded by GoldenJAT(m): 7:05am On Aug 25, 2016
they will pay.... and deny thereafter!

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Gov Okezie Ikpeazu Motorcycles To The Ministry Of Education In The State / 10 Reasons Why Guns Should Be Legalized In Nigeria / The Quest For A New Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.