Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,150 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

‘I Lost Respect For Stella Damasus Day She Snatched Doris Simeon’s Husband -kate - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘I Lost Respect For Stella Damasus Day She Snatched Doris Simeon’s Husband -kate (1908 Views)

Doris Simeon reunites with her ex-husband, Daniel Ademinokan & their son (Pics) / Adunoluwa Farombi, Moji Olaiya’s Daughter: "What My Mother Told Me Day She Died" / How Stella Damasus Has Been Taking Care Of Actress Doris Simeon's Son [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘I Lost Respect For Stella Damasus Day She Snatched Doris Simeon’s Husband -kate by ejovwovincent(f): 9:17pm On Aug 23, 2016
It is obvious lots of people are still bearing grudges and nursing hatred for Nollywood actress turned singer, Stella Damasus after she moved in with her partner, Daniel Ademinokan who was actress Doris Simeon’s husband.

A while ago, Stella shared this inspiring message below to motivate her followers on Instagram. “We walk around with stained dresses and people laugh at our stains. They laugh even when they don’t know how deep the wounds are. They laugh even when they don’t know how the stains got there. God is changing me because even though I still have a stain on me, he is working in me to know who I am and not bother about what the dress looks like. People will criticize and insult and he might let you go through it. But No one can ever understand the work he is doing in you till he announces your victory and comeback. May God announce your victory for the world to hear in Jesus name. #midweek #midweekmotivation #stelladamasus#sdmotivates #atl #america #actor #radio #host”

Re: ‘I Lost Respect For Stella Damasus Day She Snatched Doris Simeon’s Husband -kate by iamsparrow(m): 9:29pm On Aug 23, 2016
k
Re: ‘I Lost Respect For Stella Damasus Day She Snatched Doris Simeon’s Husband -kate by Sleekydee(m): 1:31am On Aug 24, 2016
snatching ti take over, snatch yours today.
Re: ‘I Lost Respect For Stella Damasus Day She Snatched Doris Simeon’s Husband -kate by Nobody: 6:41am On Aug 24, 2016
what is dis one saying

(1) (Reply)

Anything Wromg With Photos Of This Curvy Mum And Her Daughter That Went Viral / Who Wore It Better: Munachi Abii And Adunni Ade / Davido's Babymama, Sophia Momodu Share Stunning Selfies In Bathrobe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.