Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,882 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

Buhari's Case: Justice Abang Removes Self - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Case: Justice Abang Removes Self (17473 Views)

BIAFRA: I Regret Involving Myself In Nnamdi Kanu's Case - Justice Binta Nyako / Justice Abang Sends 4 NAHCO Staff To Spend Christmas In Jail / Justice Abang Suspends PDP Convention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Case: Justice Abang Removes Self by ReachHard: 8:13am On Aug 24, 2016
HIGHLY COMPROMISED MAN...

COMPROMISED IN HIGH PLACES

RUNNING AWAY FROM HIS WORK, ALL BECAUSE OF GMG

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Case: Justice Abang Removes Self by espn(m): 8:16am On Aug 24, 2016
splenzard:
this is what you get when the legislature isn't totally free from the arms of the executive.. my poor judge doesn't want to hear stories about his salary
AND A JUDGE IS PART OF THE LEGISLATURE?? LOL I TIRE OO...
Re: Buhari's Case: Justice Abang Removes Self by MasterofdRolls1(m): 8:22am On Aug 24, 2016
splenzard:
this is what you get when the judiciary isn't totally free from the arms of the executive.. my poor judge doesn't want to hear stories about his salary

What does the legislature got to do with this post?
Re: Buhari's Case: Justice Abang Removes Self by aniteze(m): 8:23am On Aug 24, 2016
We all know that wen u said anything against Buhari u will face probe or u are sacked that is why the so called apc Judge removed himself. This is not Democracy. #Tyrant president

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Case: Justice Abang Removes Self by Goodeeman: 8:26am On Aug 24, 2016
ihatebuhari:
stupid man
I suggest u 're more stupid than him, padded butts.
Re: Buhari's Case: Justice Abang Removes Self by MinCeteris: 8:29am On Aug 24, 2016
Wait a minute.

But the 2 nominees are from Akwa Ibom state (just because they are not from the oil producing area of the state)

This Niger Delta and conflicts

Marginalization within the marginalized.
Re: Buhari's Case: Justice Abang Removes Self by Valfrankie(m): 8:32am On Aug 24, 2016
aragon4realz:
I αм ѕι¢к αи∂ тιяє∂ σf тнιѕ иαтισиѕ ρσℓιтι¢ѕ αи∂ тнє ωαу тнιиgѕ αяє вєιиg ∂σиє ιи тнє ¢συитяу...fєαя fєαя נυ∂gє נυѕт вє¢αυѕє ιт'ѕ тнє ρяєѕι∂єит уσυ ∂σи тαкє σff ℓєт'ѕ αѕѕυмєѕ ιт'ѕ α нєℓρℓєѕѕ Nιgєяιαи уσυ ∂σи'т мιи∂ мαкιиg נυ∂gмєит αи∂ ѕєи∂ιиg тσ ℓιfє ιмρяιѕσимєит αиуωαуѕ I ∂σи'т вℓαмє му fєℓℓσω Nιgєяιαиѕ fσя вαℓℓιиg συт σf тнє ¢συитяу вυт fσя мє иα тнιѕ иαιנα I ∂єу αи∂ ιf αиуσиє тяιєѕ тσ ιмρє∂є σи му яιgнт I вℓσω нιѕ нєα∂ σf
__________ █████
_______█████████
________████████
_________ ███████
__________████████
______██████████████
_____███▒▒░░░░░░░░▒
_______▒░░░░░ ⓤ░░ⓤ░▒
_______▒░░░░░░░░ >░░ ▒
_______██▒░░░░░·︾·░░▒
_______████▒░░░░░░░▒
______▒▒███████████▒▒
____▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒███░░░▒
___▒░░░▒░░░░░░████░░ ▒
___▒░░░░▒░░░░░█████░░▒
___▒░░░░░▒░░░░███████░▒
____▒░░░░▒░░░░██████▒▒
____▒#▒▒▒▒▒░##░██████
__▒#▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒░▒
_▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░Ѻ░░░▒
▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ ▒
▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░Ѻ░░░ ▒
▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ ▒
#▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░Ѻ░░░░▒
##▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░##
wouldn't hurt to use normal fonts for the above comment, would it? you leave comments on posts because you want your opinion to be heard. this looks childish

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Case: Justice Abang Removes Self by guywitzerogal(m): 8:37am On Aug 24, 2016
ihatebuhari:
don't quote me again, u all men are d same,wicked people
including ur dad and husband DAT s if u can find one.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Case: Justice Abang Removes Self by tempest01(m): 8:41am On Aug 24, 2016
Ni
MinCeteris:
Wait a minute.

But the 2 nominees are from Akwa Ibom state (just because they are not from the oil producing area of the state)

This Niger Delta and conflicts

Marginalization within the marginalized.

Is it the niger deltans that wrote the NDDC act?
Re: Buhari's Case: Justice Abang Removes Self by Abra4real(m): 8:42am On Aug 24, 2016
aragon4realz:
I αм ѕι¢к αи∂ тιяє∂ σf тнιѕ иαтισиѕ ρσℓιтι¢ѕ αи∂ тнє ωαу тнιиgѕ αяє вєιиg ∂σиє ιи тнє ¢συитяу...fєαя fєαя נυ∂gє נυѕт вє¢αυѕє ιт'ѕ тнє ρяєѕι∂єит уσυ ∂σи тαкє σff ℓєт'ѕ αѕѕυмєѕ ιт'ѕ α нєℓρℓєѕѕ Nιgєяιαи уσυ ∂σи'т мιи∂ мαкιиg נυ∂gмєит αи∂ ѕєи∂ιиg тσ ℓιfє ιмρяιѕσимєит αиуωαуѕ I ∂σи'т вℓαмє му fєℓℓσω Nιgєяιαиѕ fσя вαℓℓιиg συт σf тнє ¢συитяу вυт fσя мє иα тнιѕ иαιנα I ∂єу αи∂ ιf αиуσиє тяιєѕ тσ ιмρє∂є σи му яιgнт I вℓσω нιѕ нєα∂ σf
__________ █████
_______█████████
________████████
_________ ███████
__________████████
______██████████████
_____███▒▒░░░░░░░░▒
_______▒░░░░░ ⓤ░░ⓤ░▒
_______▒░░░░░░░░ >░░ ▒
_______██▒░░░░░·︾·░░▒
_______████▒░░░░░░░▒
______▒▒███████████▒▒
____▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒███░░░▒
___▒░░░▒░░░░░░████░░ ▒
___▒░░░░▒░░░░░█████░░▒
___▒░░░░░▒░░░░███████░▒
____▒░░░░▒░░░░██████▒▒
____▒#▒▒▒▒▒░##░██████
__▒#▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒░▒
_▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░Ѻ░░░▒
▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ ▒
▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░Ѻ░░░ ▒
▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ ▒
#▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░Ѻ░░░░▒
##▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░##

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Case: Justice Abang Removes Self by Henrichemeka(m): 8:52am On Aug 24, 2016
Why do Buhari always flout laws like say na military regime we dey

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Case: Justice Abang Removes Self by damon222: 8:53am On Aug 24, 2016
StOla:
True conflict of interest being an Oron man himself.

As for the educated illiterates above me, if only they learnt to read and not just studying the words as pictures.
These are the bloodless and therefore shamless Nigerians. This dog-like Abang was the one who os always giving comflicting judgements in favour of Buhari between Sherrif and pdp. Waiting for the NJC and NBA to intervene. This country should not be allowed to go done completely under Buhari the dumbest worldwide. This issues is so glaring.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Case: Justice Abang Removes Self by bashydemy1: 8:58am On Aug 24, 2016
kutchs:
If it is a case against the PDP he will put himself in and even die in it.
This has nothing to do with case against PDP or anybody the case does not have merit, Why will someone sure FG and President over his appointment and you think you will win? the Judge is just trying to safr them their money and shame.
Re: Buhari's Case: Justice Abang Removes Self by MissingBudget: 9:13am On Aug 24, 2016
The judge is from Oron, so he shouldn't be the judge in a case involving an Oron group, that's where the conflict of interest comes from, not about PMB or APC.

Calm down, guys, we'll have our day to bash PMB and APC; we always do.grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Case: Justice Abang Removes Self by chimauga(m): 9:26am On Aug 24, 2016
Dramatic govt, going on
Re: Buhari's Case: Justice Abang Removes Self by Nobody: 9:29am On Aug 24, 2016
I say in Oshiomale's voice...All waillers in diz forum GO & DIE either in a Man or Woman dt refused to receive sense....
Re: Buhari's Case: Justice Abang Removes Self by erimmy(m): 9:38am On Aug 24, 2016
I'm not a fan of this judge, but he has conducted himself professionally as far as this case is concerned. He can't preside over a case that his judgement will be seen as partial.
Re: Buhari's Case: Justice Abang Removes Self by Omeokachie: 10:17am On Aug 24, 2016
Justice A.P.C. Abang has done it again.
Re: Buhari's Case: Justice Abang Removes Self by Ikpewe: 10:20am On Aug 24, 2016
Ipod youths and pigdpig youths I see una. If him decide the case against Buhari una go talk say him decide to favour him tribal men if against him tribal men na una go still talk say him dey favour him paymaster.
Re: Buhari's Case: Justice Abang Removes Self by kenny987(f): 10:25am On Aug 24, 2016
Okon Abang is right to recuse himself from the case because there is obvious conflict of interest and room for possible bias either for or against. His stupidity would have been complete if he had assumed jurisdiction and insisted on hearing the case. In fact I blame the person who even assigned the case to him in the first instance because this is an obvious issue that that someone either deliberately ignored because of some directives from the higher ups to direct certain files to certain judges or that someone was plain inept n stupid.
Re: Buhari's Case: Justice Abang Removes Self by leofab(f): 10:32am On Aug 24, 2016
Mad judge
Re: Buhari's Case: Justice Abang Removes Self by gfullmoon(m): 10:50am On Aug 24, 2016
Justice Abang is acquiring the "popularity" of Former CP Joseph Mbu.
Re: Buhari's Case: Justice Abang Removes Self by kutchs: 11:06am On Aug 24, 2016
StOla:
True conflict of interest being an Oron man himself.

As for the educated illiterates above me, if only they learnt to read and not just studying the words as pictures.
Conflict of interest indeed.

Why does he need to bring his interest to bear on a case that's very simple? What does the NNDC Act say about appointment into its board?

Interpret the law as it is and damn your interest. He wasn't appointed a judge to promote his interest but to interpret the law as it is?

Don't think people are swayed by the bullshit about conflict of interest being an Oron man. The only interest he has in the case is not giving a judgement against his pay masters.

Now see this
https://www.nairaland.com/3307323/nddc-buhari-may-replace-nsima.

Your dishonourable judge knows what the law is but doesn't want to pronounce his lord and master Buhari wrong.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Case: Justice Abang Removes Self by nortcentrallord(m): 12:42pm On Aug 24, 2016
leofab:
He should remove himself from Nigeria totally

Lol. You are wicked.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Case: Justice Abang Removes Self by GirlAfrik(f): 4:31pm On Aug 24, 2016
phygo89:
Nice move to avoid clash of interest since he is for Buhari and also from Oroni.

Abang should have joined police instead of d legislature.
the legislature?
Re: Buhari's Case: Justice Abang Removes Self by phygo89(m): 7:49pm On Aug 24, 2016
GirlAfrik:
the legislature?

Modified

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ijaw: "Edo Government Planning To Destroy Our Shrine, Deploy Soldiers" / Governor Masari Has No WAEC Certificate: Senator Lado To Tribunal / APC Primary: I’m Ready To Serve, Not To Make Money — Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.