Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

Hbd Jennifa...celebrating A National Solution - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Hbd Jennifa...celebrating A National Solution (421 Views)

Unizik Student Drowns While Celebrating Birthday. / Celebrating A Successful NSE Induction / Why Mr Ayodele Dada Shouldn't Be Given A National Honour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hbd Jennifa...celebrating A National Solution by pojomatics(m): 12:22am On Aug 24, 2016
Many were born into this problematic yet wonderful world but only few have decided to be a solution by contributing immensely to the development of the society.These few are not just remembered by their family members on special occasion but by a wide range of people all around the world.
Akindele Olufunke Ayotunde was born on the 24th of August 1976--if you struggling to know who has that name, i will help you with a more popular name she answers, JENNIFA.If you are still lost, please call 911 or ask your neighbour.
Educationally, Funke Akindele obtained an Ordinary National Diploma (OND) in mass communication from the former Ogun State Polytechnic, now Moshood Abiola Polytechnic and also got a Law degree from UNILAG.
Looking through her life as she clocks 40, she has made enormous impact in the entertainment industry as she started acting at age 21 in the movie Unclad Wire(1997).I could still remember watching a programme titled, I NEED TO KNOW--a popular United Nations Population Fund(UNFPA)---where she played the role of Bisi.
Apart from entertainment, her impact is felt via her Non Governmental Organisation (NGO) known as THE JENIFA FOUNDATION whose aum involves nurturing talents and acquiring vocational skills.
On behalf of all staffs of legit9ja Media and all fans across the world, We wish you HAPPY BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION and may God give you wisdom to impact more persons nationally and internationally.
As we celebrate this Glo Ambassador, what can we quickly learn?
1. Discover your talent.
2. Develop your talent.
3. Deploy your talent.
4. As begin to advance, never forget to establish an NGO via which you give back to the society.
WRITER: POJOMATICS...redefining writing

[img]
Many were born into this problematic yet wonderful world but only few have decided to be a solution by contributing immensely to the development of the society.These few are not just remembered by their family members on special occasion but by a wide range of people all around the world.
Akindele Olufunke Ayotunde was born on the 24th of August 1976--if you struggling to know who has that name, i will help you with a more popular name she answers, JENNIFA.If you are still lost, please call 911 or ask your neighbour.
Educationally, Funke Akindele obtained an Ordinary National Diploma (OND) in mass communication from the former Ogun State Polytechnic, now Moshood Abiola Polytechnic and also got a Law degree from UNILAG.
Looking through her life as she clocks 40, she has made enormous impact in the entertainment industry as she started acting at age 21 in the movie Unclad Wire(1997).I could still remember watching a programme titled, I NEED TO KNOW--a popular United Nations Population Fund(UNFPA)---where she played the role of Bisi.
Apart from entertainment, her impact is felt via her Non Governmental Organisation (NGO) known as THE JENIFA FOUNDATION whose aum involves nurturing talents and acquiring vocational skills.
On behalf of all staffs of legit9ja Media and all fans across the world, We wish you HAPPY BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION and may God give you wisdom to impact more persons nationally and internationally.
1. Discover your talent.
2. Develop your talent.
3. Deploy your talent.
4. As begin to advance, never forget to establish an NGO via which you give back to the society.

[/img]
1. Discover your talent.
2. Develop your talent.
3. Deploy your talent.

(1) (Reply)

Covenant University Educational Tabs / Federal University Otuoke 2016/2017 Admission Screening Thread / The 21st Century Teacher

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.