Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,288 members, 7,815,494 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

Doctors Advise Needed - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctors Advise Needed (1012 Views)

Doctors To Now Treat Gunshot Wounds Without Police Report / Doctors Invade UBTH Accounts Department To Enforce Their Salary Payment - Pics / An Over 16 Year Old Wound, What Is The Solution? Advise Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Doctors Advise Needed by pweetiedee(m): 1:53am On Aug 24, 2016
My friend used xasten, 8tabs a dayfor weeks. She stopped when I told her it has bad side effects. the ish.now is she said she first started having cramps in the midnight, cramps like menstrual pain, this will either cause her to vomit and poo or just poo alone. The pain stops a few minutes after that.
Now she has a late period, and she has pre menstrual symptoms. initially, her period may be early this month and late the other month
For d past three days, she has been throwing up and stooling after meals.

what could be wrong.
Re: Doctors Advise Needed by GogetterMD(m): 6:17am On Aug 24, 2016
What is Xasten?

1 Like

Re: Doctors Advise Needed by pweetiedee(m): 6:19am On Aug 24, 2016
GogetterMD:
What is Xasten?
it's dexamethasone. a corticosteroid drug.
Re: Doctors Advise Needed by GogetterMD(m): 6:21am On Aug 24, 2016
pweetiedee:

it's dexamethasone. a corticosteroid drug.
Are you serious? What was the reason for using dexamethasone at that those in the first instance?
Re: Doctors Advise Needed by pweetiedee(m): 6:24am On Aug 24, 2016
GogetterMD:

Are you serious? What was the reason for using dexamethasone at that those in the first instance?

weight gain
Re: Doctors Advise Needed by GogetterMD(m): 6:30am On Aug 24, 2016
pweetiedee:

weight gain
She wanted to gain weight?
Re: Doctors Advise Needed by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 10:45am On Aug 24, 2016
It beats my imagination to know that a person can with his/her own hands decide to cause havoc to themselves. She is facing d withdrawal symptoms of "mau mau". D vomiting and stooling will pass but my fear now is that she must have tampered with her hormones and have got her menstrual cycles messed up. She really needs to see a gynaecologist asap.
But if the vomiting and stooling is unabated, she should go to the hospital.

(1) (Reply)

Diabetes! Natural Plants That Destroyed Diabetes / Symptoms Of Bed Bug Bite. By Zarapest / Sperm Pour After Intercourse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.