Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,967 members, 7,838,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Soldiers Kill Kidnapping Kingpin In Abia - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldiers Kill Kidnapping Kingpin In Abia (580 Views)

Soldiers Kill Vigilante Man In Edo, Free Robber Herdsmen / Soldiers Kill 5 Men At Bunkering Site In Rivers State (Disturbing Photos) / Soldiers Kill Notorious Cultist 'The Supreme' In Rivers (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soldiers Kill Kidnapping Kingpin In Abia by Tearg1: 3:46am On Aug 24, 2016
ABA—Soldiers attached to the 144 Battalion, Asa ,Ukwa West council area, have shot dead a notorious kidnapper along the Opobo-Azumini highway, Abia state.

Luck was said to have ran out on the kidnap kingpin identified as Chisom Aloysius Enyinnaya, a.k.a IPO, as his gang engaged soldiers in a gun duel. It was learned that the robbers on sighting the soldiers opened fire on them at Akpaa Mbato community. In the ensuing gun battle, Enyinnaya was shot dead while other members of his gang escaped with bullet wounds.

read more:
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/08/soldiers-kill-kidnap-kingpin-abia-2/
Re: Soldiers Kill Kidnapping Kingpin In Abia by Nobody: 3:58am On Aug 24, 2016
May God forgive the easterners for continually spoiling the image of the average Nigerian home and abroad. Our passport has been reduced to mere tissue paper due to the constant arrests of our brothers from the Eastern region by foreign governments especially in Asia. Only God knows what kind of crime filledcountry biafra will end up to be if ever declared. Smh sad

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Kill Kidnapping Kingpin In Abia by AroOkigbo(m): 5:19am On Aug 24, 2016
searchiing4love:
May God forgive the easterners for continually spoiling the image of the average Nigerian home and abroad. Our passport has been reduced to mere tissue paper due to the constant arrests of our brothers from the Eastern region by foreign governments especially in Asia. Only God knows what kind of crime filledcountry biafra will end up to be if ever declared. Smh sad

Beautiful nonsense.
Crime has not tribe, no religion.

Tell me where you come from and I'll post crime news about your people.
Re: Soldiers Kill Kidnapping Kingpin In Abia by onyiloyi(m): 6:43am On Aug 24, 2016
Kill them all! Good riddance to bad rubbish

(1) (Reply)

Driver Escapes Death After Giant Tree Fell On His Car - Photos / Dismissed Policemen Arrested For Impersonation In Lagos (PHOTO) / I Went Into Robbery To Raise Money For My Sister's Burail- Suspect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.