Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

An Open Letter To The Provost,niger State College Of Education Minna. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / An Open Letter To The Provost,niger State College Of Education Minna. (1516 Views)

Lecturer Impregnates Nursing Student At Ogun State College Of Health Technology / Prof. Olu Akeusola Is Dead (MOCPED Provost) / Provost Of Health Sciences Oau Gives Reasons Why Mrs Aror Wasnt Admitted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

An Open Letter To The Provost,niger State College Of Education Minna. by hajilawal: 7:04am On Aug 24, 2016
Sir it is in line with your professionalism and effort to rid the college of illegalities and abnormalities that i feel it is ok to write you this letter.I am a grad of this school for two years and still unable to be recognised as one because i still do not have a result for my studies,my effort is almost considered wasted simply because we have been termed "criminals" for a crime we know nothing about.The college has halted the release of our result(2014/2015)because they believe so many irregularities were involved but the question is are we students to be questioned by being denied our result?are we the held students to pay for crimes we know nothing about?.please sir our time is being wasted because this issue is not considered important by the school because if they really consider it important they wouldn't be investigating a result of 2014 in 2016 please our result is our identity and pride.Please make our result a priority and hasten it release.

(1) (Reply)

UNIBEN Medical Student Bags 19 Awards At His School's Convocation. Photos / Five Core Reasons Why Most Students May Be Denied Admission This Year / 10 Most Dangerous Roads In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.