Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,221 members, 7,815,270 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

I Need Help About Smf Forum: - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Need Help About Smf Forum: (895 Views)

Java Syntax Highlighter For Smf 1.0.12 / How Do I Hyperlink On Smf Forum / Change Colors Of Scrollbar On Smf Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help About Smf Forum: by wealthgenerator247: 9:20am On Sep 30, 2009
oh nairalander,

I just installed one smf forum some days ago on its domain, but am having problem with it, although am just testing it myself b4 inviting members to it.

the problems are:

1 whenever i register a username with a test email, it would not send activation email to the email, i will have to activate it from the control panel b4 it would be able to log in.

2 if i reply to my post, it would apear just above the the first post i make .

3 its also not sending confirmation email too.

Pls help me with this problem am waiting for your answer oh nairalanders,

All the best
Re: I Need Help About Smf Forum: by javascript: 11:21am On Oct 03, 2009
See Nairalanders wont help you with this problem because its like you are discussing their secrets! Register on my forum @ www.forumwalls.com i am experienced a bit with smf and may help or better still, visit the smf forum to ask your questions

(1) (Reply)

Investors Needed In This Mobile App / How To Add Site Search Code To Your Site / I Need Help To Write The Pseudocode Of This Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.