Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,148 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:24 AM

Blackberry 101 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Blackberry 101 (907 Views)

101-reasons-not-to-buy-windows-phone-7.5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Blackberry 101 by aomom(m): 9:50am On Sep 30, 2009
Device: blackberry bold 9000 rim
Network zain 2g and 3g + Mtn

Ok opera4.6 is what I av been using for ma bold

Althought the blackberry allows the input of apn and password buh nat the ip and port so that leaves a problem to both apps

Ok the introduction of the new opera is an innovation unfortunately the generic jar file will nat work on the bb unless u download the blackberry version

I av been tyring to mod it buh the pc am using is under repairs,

The blackberry apps are java files in it u see the .axl and cod files

Download the opera5 version for your blackberry then open the cod file with winrar u will see some other cod files in the main cod, open the cod2 wiv a note pad and thou shall see strings use the find function type opera then countinue clicking next untill use the opera server as in opera5. Opera-mini.net:80 if u edit this file and over write it with the one in the main cod file after installing u alwayz get and error of the cod 2 file missing, once I get ma pc back I will try mod it wiv rim sdk kits

I run firmware 4.6.517. Buh will soon switch to firmware 5.0 a beta version though. If u av a kool knowledge in java then maybe u try the particular file am talkin about!

U can request for firmware here

1 thing about installing new firmware is that always delete the vendor.xml file b4 installing it if nat your device will be network locked

(1) (Reply)

Settings For Operamini 4.2 Multiopera / Best Network For Cheap Phone Calls / Fairly Used Sony Ericsson Xperia X8 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.