Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,104 members, 7,953,368 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:05 PM

Your Blog Will Die If You Continue Doing This - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Your Blog Will Die If You Continue Doing This (842 Views)

7 Ways To Promote Your Blog. / You Are Killin Your Blog Post Every Time Blogging. If You Are Doing This / How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Blog Will Die If You Continue Doing This by D34lw4p(m): 10:22am On Aug 24, 2016
Below are some sets of things that will kill your blog if you dont do something.

1. Copying other bloggers articles to your site.

2. Having a poor website design and not ready to make a change or if your blog is not mobile responsive.

3. Not getting connected to other bloggers, yes! Getting connected to other bloggers give you more inspiration and ideas to really build your blog.

4. Not joining NCT FORUM(www.nct.com.ng). Here we share great blogging ideas, solve blogging problems together as one big family with love and bliss. smiley

5. Not spending more time to promote your blog posts.

Also Read:INGREDIENTS OF A SUCCESSFUL BLOG

6. Not encouraging your users to share your posts to their friends.

7. Not building an email lists for your blog, so that you can alert your readers whenever you publish a new posts.

8. Ignoring SEO

Also read:WHAT YOU WILL GAIN FROM HAVING A BLOG

9. Not building links, backlinks are very essential for the growth of your blog.

10. Tell me which you are guilty of, lets jawjaw smiley

#LongLiveAndProsperityNCT

Source: http://nct.com.ng/Thread-ALERT-Your-Blog-Will-Die-If-You-Continue-Doing-This
Re: Your Blog Will Die If You Continue Doing This by Edwardhead(m): 10:31am On Aug 24, 2016
if you want to promote your forum, you should have let us know

1 Like

Re: Your Blog Will Die If You Continue Doing This by NCAN(m): 12:42pm On Aug 24, 2016
Lol, I thought as much...nct indeed..
Re: Your Blog Will Die If You Continue Doing This by Nobody: 2:45pm On Aug 24, 2016
Good
Re: Your Blog Will Die If You Continue Doing This by D34lw4p(m): 7:27pm On Aug 24, 2016
NCAN:
Lol, I thought as much...nct indeed..
i don't want to reply you before but on a second thought about your reaction; its obvious you went through the post discovered some valuable words but the person who commented before you made you think wrongly entirely! Now, hin about it... Even if that article points to my forum is that not okay enough? The forum is only helping people so i don't see any reason you or anyone should immediately constitute negative thoughts in your soul about it.
Re: Your Blog Will Die If You Continue Doing This by D34lw4p(m): 7:30pm On Aug 24, 2016
Edwardhead:
i want to promote the forum. Okay fine! But is it not worthy of promotion?
Re: Your Blog Will Die If You Continue Doing This by NCAN(m): 9:15pm On Aug 24, 2016
D34lw4p:
i don't want to reply you before but on a second thought about your reaction; its obvious you went through the post discovered some valuable words but the person who commented before you made you think wrongly entirely! Now, hin about it... Even if that article points to my forum is that not okay enough? The forum is only helping people so i don't see any reason you or anyone should immediately constitute negative thoughts in your soul about it.
NL is enough bro...
Smh... U post often about how to attract visitors , traffic , good post and yet u can't find a way to do that ur self except from NL...?
Re: Your Blog Will Die If You Continue Doing This by Nobody: 9:43pm On Aug 24, 2016
Edwardhead:
abi oo
Re: Your Blog Will Die If You Continue Doing This by D34lw4p(m): 11:45pm On Aug 24, 2016
NCAN:
NL is enough bro...
Smh... U post often about how to attract visitors , traffic , good post and yet u can't find a way to do that ur self except from NL...?
lol, extremely low mentality I just wasted my time trying to speak some upright words into you. Goodbye.
Re: Your Blog Will Die If You Continue Doing This by Gurusarenna: 11:54pm On Aug 24, 2016
D34lw4p:
lol, extremely low mentality I just wasted my time trying to speak some upright words into you. Goodbye.
Dude, get that straight into your tiny skull! if u are discuss anything nairaland is enough, what the essence of this section...?
Re: Your Blog Will Die If You Continue Doing This by D34lw4p(m): 12:01am On Aug 25, 2016
Gurusarenna:
Dude, get that straight into your tiny skull! if u are discuss anything nairaland is enough, what the essence of this section...?
Lolz, just laughing here, you're obviously drunk cheesy go and learn how to speak then come back to me. I've got my reply for you. #funnyPeople
Re: Your Blog Will Die If You Continue Doing This by D34lw4p(m): 12:05am On Aug 25, 2016
balinda:
abi oo
oh! Now I see the reason we have so many dull people in this country, if the owner of what'sapp stay limited to the fact that facebook is already in existence, I hope u know he won't try to build whatsapp at all! Exactly the problem we're having here, because there's a forum already then everyone should limit their ability and creativity and never think of building something great. Very poor mentality.
Re: Your Blog Will Die If You Continue Doing This by NCAN(m): 6:14am On Aug 25, 2016
D34lw4p:
oh! Now I see the reason we have so many dull people in this country, if the owner of what'sapp stay limited to the fact that facebook is already in existence, I hope u know he won't try to build whatsapp at all! Exactly the problem we're having here, because there's a forum already then everyone should limit their ability and creativity and never think of building something great. Very poor mentality.
see bro don't see me as a villain... But WhatsApp won't be a good buy for a Facebook if it doesn't has something special or something new to offer...
The time I checked the forum, it was more like NL webmaster clone, seeing some copied topics there, naij clone script and all that...u can't compare to WhatsApp when u have nothing new...

Maybe am the one who is ignorant about this, tell me what new thing or special service ur forum offers that's not on NL then I succumb to u...else..? #storyforanotherday....
Re: Your Blog Will Die If You Continue Doing This by Gurusarenna: 11:28am On Aug 25, 2016
D34lw4p:
Lolz, just laughing here, you're obviously drunk cheesy go and learn how to speak then come back to me. I've got my reply for you. #funnyPeople
keep dreaming lame!
Re: Your Blog Will Die If You Continue Doing This by Usherbidex(m): 12:16pm On Aug 25, 2016
Re: Your Blog Will Die If You Continue Doing This by Nobody: 2:46pm On Aug 25, 2016
NCAN:
NL is enough bro...

If you're not a blogger and don't understand how blogging work, why don't you just ignore?

If he decide to promot his forum through the post, then I see nothing wrong with it, after all they say, for every service render ,there is an opportunity.

Talking about backlink in the post, that's what the op is doing or do you think those who post article from vanguard with the link at the bottom don't back link to the site?

Nice one op.
Hopefully the tips in this post will help increase my page rank at www.udemzytech..com

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Hi All, / How To Repair Laptop Video Course / Looking For Admin Of Any Group On Facebook Or Are You Popular On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.