Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,762 members, 7,809,929 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:24 PM

Fans Angry At Kanye For Selling $2 T-shirts For $92 At “the Life Of Pablo” Pop-u - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans Angry At Kanye For Selling $2 T-shirts For $92 At “the Life Of Pablo” Pop-u (659 Views)

Moji Olaiya's Burial Committee Selling T-shirts For Her Burial, Fans React / People Who Don’t Have Regular Sex Get Angry At Stupid Things- Beverly Osu / Nollywood & Mark Zuckerberg: Femi Branch Angry At Stars Misrepresentation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fans Angry At Kanye For Selling $2 T-shirts For $92 At “the Life Of Pablo” Pop-u by AdorableJosh(m): 11:03am On Aug 24, 2016
Apparently, the $72 t-shirts sold at Kanye West’s The Life of Pablo pop-up stores are actually worth $2, damn.

His fans last week waited for long hours on queue to buy the exclusive pieces of Kanye’s limited edition merchandise. As it turns out, on closer look, the labels inside the $92 tops revealed they were printed on Gildan ultra cotton T-shirts, which the newspaper discovered retail for less than $2.50 online. A fan visibly annoyed told The Sun newspaper that he had been duped.

“I queued up for hours to get in to Kanye’s shop and I was so excited to get one of the limited edition London T-shirts,” the customer moaned. “However, I’m not so excited about my purchase now I know it’s basically a cheap T-shirt with a print. I’m gutted, to be honest.”

Similarly fans in the US also registered their annoyance over the disturbing situation;

“We are here, pissed the #KanyeWest #pablo Clothing is cheap fabric, what a rip off, wasted time,” a fan tweeted.

Source: https://blarckbillboard./2016/08/24/fans-angry-at-kanye-for-selling-2-t-shirts-for-92-at-the-life-of-pablo-pop-up-stores/

Re: Fans Angry At Kanye For Selling $2 T-shirts For $92 At “the Life Of Pablo” Pop-u by dmltoyin(m): 11:09am On Aug 24, 2016
In bubus voice

That's kwarapshen

In Cameron's voice

Kanye is a fantastically corrupt individual
Re: Fans Angry At Kanye For Selling $2 T-shirts For $92 At “the Life Of Pablo” Pop-u by Day11(m): 11:14am On Aug 24, 2016
Mr Kanye be like-

Is not refundable niqqa

(1) (Reply)

Meek Mill Tried To Block Drake From Partying In Philly / See Upcoming Star That Sings Better Than Skales And Davido / Latest Nollywood Movies - S3x With Dave

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.