Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,834 members, 7,813,788 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:25 PM

Need A New Vpn For Android IOS? Try Rocket VPN - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Need A New Vpn For Android IOS? Try Rocket VPN (749 Views)

7 Advantages Of Using VPN Services In Nigeria. / Cheapest Data Plans For Android, IOS And PC Users In April 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need A New Vpn For Android IOS? Try Rocket VPN by Alphasunday(m): 11:03am On Aug 24, 2016
So I had issues trying to download region restricted apps or videos on my it1556 mobile phone which by the way has not failed me,instead it has cleared my doubts about the negative comments have heard about itel phones ,so back to business.
Have you ever attempted to view a video or download an app, but get that annoying error that says “This content is not available in your region”? Rocket VPN is a free VPN for Android and iOS that gives you access to geographically restricted content, encrypts your data and protects your online privacy.
My Trial of the VPN for Android App
I downloaded on my it1556 and used the Rocket VPN for Android OS and have found it extremely capable. I had used similar apps in the past and not many left a god experience. Rocket VPN is easy to use and offers more options.
For example, in selecting a VPN location, it offers the option of seven (7) locations. By selecting the USA, for example, you can access web content and apps that have been restricted to the USA. Just select the location of your choice and hit the “Connect” button and the VPN connection is made.
The good thing about Rocket VPN is that it doesn’t share your connection with other users. Of course, once connected you internet usage is encrypted.
If you also use Rocket Browser with it, your internet browsing is protected and secure Rocket Browser is available in Play Store.
There’s a menu button in the top right corner of the main interface. This gives you access to do the following:
pay for the app’s Unlimited subscription
login to a user account
set the app to connect automatically when you launch it, or
report a problem, among other things
If being able to access geographically restricted apps and content is important to you, or you just need to protect yourself online on your smartphone, you should be using Rocket VPN.
Re: Need A New Vpn For Android IOS? Try Rocket VPN by Peter5694(m): 11:32am On Aug 24, 2016
awmch 4dia unlimited m0nthly subscription??
Re: Need A New Vpn For Android IOS? Try Rocket VPN by Esseson1(m): 10:27pm On Aug 24, 2016
I also downloaded it on my it1502 but don't know how to use it...
Re: Need A New Vpn For Android IOS? Try Rocket VPN by Sojebrand(m): 7:35am On Aug 25, 2016
Check Cloud VPN on Google playstore, it's free thank me later.
Re: Need A New Vpn For Android IOS? Try Rocket VPN by klinro(m): 1:57pm On Aug 29, 2016
Sojebrand:

Free as in totally free??
Re: Need A New Vpn For Android IOS? Try Rocket VPN by Sojebrand(m): 11:07pm On Aug 29, 2016
klinro:

Free as in totally free??
yes
Re: Need A New Vpn For Android IOS? Try Rocket VPN by Nobody: 7:58am On Aug 30, 2016
Sojebrand:
Exactly....... That's what I use.......free and convenient!..... Ion think there is a beta VPN than that currently on playstore grin

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Latest Tecno Mobile Phone? / This Is Serious! Samsung Sends Out Fire Proof Box For The Note 7 Collection Proc / You Can Now Stream Videos Sent On Whatsapp Without Having To Download Them First

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.