Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,687 members, 7,865,743 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 03:32 AM

Charly Boy: I Speak With The Dead Through My ‘virgins’ - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Charly Boy: I Speak With The Dead Through My ‘virgins’ (499 Views)

Virgins Initiated Into Womanhood At Okrika Market Yesterday / Learn How To Speak Hausa Language In Two Days (TUTORIALS) / Oba Olateru Olagbegi’s Died With Five Of His Wives Still Virgins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Charly Boy: I Speak With The Dead Through My ‘virgins’ by SoluB: 11:06am On Aug 24, 2016
The singer popularly called Area Fada, says the two ladies who often accompany him to public functions, decipher the message of the dead.

“My virgins help me communicate with all my dearly departed. They can translate the message of the dead”, he said.

Charly Boy also noted that his personality is four-fold and that he would keep reinventing himself because he’s a “student of life”.

“Do you feel like you transform, going from one element of your character to another one? There are four personalities that dwell in this body. Charles Emeka Oputa, the guy you’re having this conversation with.

“The phenomenon you know as CharlyBoy, Linda my feminine alter ego and Odudubariba the spiritual warrior.

http://www.istylmagazine.com/entertainment/celebrity-update/charly-boy-i-speak-with-the-dead-through-my-virgins/
Re: Charly Boy: I Speak With The Dead Through My ‘virgins’ by Sayelabola(m): 3:32pm On Aug 24, 2016
I guess he forgot to add that those virgins were sent to him from Christ.

(1) (Reply)

Bobrisky Is A Risky Risk, A Slap On Our Culture —From Whom It Concerns / Efunsetan Aniwura Writer, Prof Akinwunmi Isola Dies At 79 / Nwafor Orizu: Crook, Convict Turned Senate President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.