Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

Gov. Okorocha Reacts To Ghost Slap Story - Says He Does Not Blame Rumor Mongers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Okorocha Reacts To Ghost Slap Story - Says He Does Not Blame Rumor Mongers (754 Views)

Zuma’s Resignation: Okorocha Reacts To Calls For Demolition Of Statute / “My Son Is Not Dead” - Governor Okorocha Reacts To Rumours Of Son’s Death / Okorocha Reacts To The Murder Of Bridget Agbaheme, Imo Indigene In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov. Okorocha Reacts To Ghost Slap Story - Says He Does Not Blame Rumor Mongers by Jethrolite(m): 1:08pm On Aug 24, 2016
Governor Rochas Okorocha of Imo state says his trip to the United States of America was to see his grandson

Dismisses reports that he went abroad for medical purposes

Governor Rochas Okorocha of Imo state has dismissed reports that he is mentally unstable.

Okorocha, speaking on Tuesday, August, 23, at the Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport Abuja, after returning from a two-week vacation said he traveled to the United States of America to see his grandson, according to Daily Post reports.

He said: “No, I have never been sick at all, I have never been sick. I am always healthy. I am not in a hurry to go (laughs). I am very healthy and I have never been to any hospital. I am fine and strong. I don’t know where the rumour comes from but it is nothing to write home about.

“I have never been to hospital, I’m fine, I’m healthy and as you can see, I’m more relaxed than ever.

“I did two weeks plus, I know, they are not used to me going out. They are not used to me travelling and they saw this, I don’t blame them. But everything is okay and I’m back again to resume work.”

Recall that the following reports that Governor Rochas Okorocha was slapped by a ghost, the Imo state government denied that the governor was in an Indian hospital for medical treatment.

According to NTA, Okorocha’s media aide said that his boss is a Christian, and does not know what it means to see “a ghost or ghost women”.

Similarly, Mr Sam Onwuemeodo, the chief press secretary to Okorocha, blamed the report on what he tagged the antics of some of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) folks in the state.

https://www.naij.com/940372-okorocha-reacts-reports-mental-illness.html

Re: Gov. Okorocha Reacts To Ghost Slap Story - Says He Does Not Blame Rumor Mongers by yarimo(m): 1:21pm On Aug 24, 2016
Mr. Governor you are welcome, but while you're away your CPS told us you went to INDIA to look for investors. And you claim to be in AMERICA please between you and your CPS who is lying?
Re: Gov. Okorocha Reacts To Ghost Slap Story - Says He Does Not Blame Rumor Mongers by jmichlins(m): 1:33pm On Aug 24, 2016
so you went to see your "grandchild for two weeks plus" from taxpayers money. I don't know why this country is cursed with bad and irresponsible leaders. Why not send a first class ticket for your son to see you. You are a leader of men and women
Re: Gov. Okorocha Reacts To Ghost Slap Story - Says He Does Not Blame Rumor Mongers by amaco12(m): 1:48pm On Aug 24, 2016
jmichlins:
so you went to see your "grandchild for two weeks plus" from taxpayers money. I don't know why this country is cursed with bad and irresponsible leaders. Why not send a first class ticket for your son to see you. You are a leader of men and women
so no more vacations for Governors well done.
Re: Gov. Okorocha Reacts To Ghost Slap Story - Says He Does Not Blame Rumor Mongers by LORDOFAFONJAS: 1:50pm On Aug 24, 2016
The slap no hot be that grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Mark Zuckerberg Meets Buhari, Osinbajo At Presidential Villa, Abuja / Profile Of Kenyan ICT Minister Vs Nigerian ICT Minister ( + pix) / The Best Solution For Nigeria Problems Is Prayer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.