Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,343 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

N2million BET9JA Winner Dies In Calabar - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / N2million BET9JA Winner Dies In Calabar (49320 Views)

Award Winner Dies While Dancing On Stage To Collect His Prize In India (Video) / Angry Mob Burn Armed Robber To Ashes In Front Of Children In Calabar (Graphic) / Reward Of N150K Offered For Driver Who Fled With Goods Worth Over N2million. PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N2million BET9JA Winner Dies In Calabar by tydi(m): 9:38am On Aug 25, 2016
donshady:
That's why I don't show people my tickets... haters everywhere...
lol. who your cut cut ticket epp?
Re: N2million BET9JA Winner Dies In Calabar by crownprince01(m): 11:45am On Aug 25, 2016
End time
Re: N2million BET9JA Winner Dies In Calabar by double0seven(m): 2:30pm On Aug 25, 2016
Fakest news

all this bloggers looking for traffic

okay, what exactly is the meaning of that picture attached to the news. is that picture of the man while drinking with his friends
Re: N2million BET9JA Winner Dies In Calabar by ini4brandon(m): 3:40pm On Aug 25, 2016
ediama:
Today I have increase in knowledge. To be more fearful of people around me in moments of joy. I think people of the world who openly wish us well do actually love to see us suffer or below them.

Sometimes I feel God is protecting us by limiting our success at a particular time or place. If u prosper in a wrong environment ur life may be in danger.

Now I understsnd why God ask Abraham to move away from his people. Fear umu-uwa.

Rest in peace to the dead.
the best post I've seen on Nairaland this week.
Re: N2million BET9JA Winner Dies In Calabar by ediama(m): 4:56pm On Aug 25, 2016
ini4brandon:
the best post I've seen on Nairaland this week.
Thank you.
Re: N2million BET9JA Winner Dies In Calabar by ediama(m): 4:57pm On Aug 25, 2016
checkengine:

Guy this makes a lot of sense.
Thanks man
Re: N2million BET9JA Winner Dies In Calabar by ediama(m): 4:58pm On Aug 25, 2016
Vikky014:
words of wisdom
Thank you
Re: N2million BET9JA Winner Dies In Calabar by ediama(m): 4:59pm On Aug 25, 2016
ExplicitContent:

This comment here deserves a Gold medal from the recently concluded Olympics!

Thank you
Re: N2million BET9JA Winner Dies In Calabar by ediama(m): 5:00pm On Aug 25, 2016
4nobody4every1:
Well said cool
Thank you

1 Like

Re: N2million BET9JA Winner Dies In Calabar by ediama(m): 5:01pm On Aug 25, 2016
project8:
This comment completes my day.tnk u fr ur wisdom

Thank you
Re: N2million BET9JA Winner Dies In Calabar by Goyim: 8:45pm On Aug 25, 2016
ediama:
Today I have increase in knowledge. To be more fearful of people around me in moments of joy. I think people of the world who openly wish us well do actually love to see us suffer or below them.

Sometimes I feel God is protecting us by limiting our success at a particular time or place. If u prosper in a wrong environment ur life may be in danger.

Now I understsnd why God ask Abraham to move away from his people. Fear umu-uwa.

Rest in peace to the dead.

WISDOM, I've read this post like 20times
And each time it makes more sense than the last. You should be a philosopher.
Re: N2million BET9JA Winner Dies In Calabar by 99foxxy(f): 12:20pm On Aug 26, 2016
BrainnewsNg:

Amen
God will judge
Yes my sister, God will judge.
Re: N2million BET9JA Winner Dies In Calabar by docmoses(m): 9:17am On Aug 27, 2016
DICKtator:

What type of news is this?

I suspect it to be fake cos most companies disqualifies their staff or family members from participating in their program .
So a direct staff winning from his company is a red flag!!!

grin grin grin grin
it is not fake. I know the guy
Re: N2million BET9JA Winner Dies In Calabar by ediko5(m): 10:55am On Aug 28, 2016
Eberex:
Before i make my comment, no body should talk anyhow on what i am about to say:

I spent one year in akwa ibom between 2012-2013. In ikot ekpene to be precise, and from what we know, Akwa ibom and calabar are 5 and 6.

My observation during my one year in akwa ibom is this: envy, wickedness and hatred is filled in the land. Even among-st the natives, talk less of strangers. I know its not all of them but most of them have bad minds.....kai !!!! let me stop here because i dont want to remember my experience with the natives during my time there.

This story is definitely true if its from that state.

My dear.envy and jealousy is everywhere in the world
Re: N2million BET9JA Winner Dies In Calabar by ediko5(m): 10:59am On Aug 28, 2016
DICKtator:

What type of news is this?

I suspect it to be fake cos most companies disqualifies their staff or family members from participating in their program .
So a direct staff winning from his company is a red flag!!!

grin grin grin grin

Hmmm?

Reason before you talk!

In a case where companies limit their staff from contesting is when the company is directly involve in the result or the staff can have access to it.

Is any football.betting company solely responsible for the outcome of the football betting result?
Re: N2million BET9JA Winner Dies In Calabar by ediko5(m): 11:02am On Aug 28, 2016
double0seven:
Fakest news

all this bloggers looking for traffic

okay, what exactly is the meaning of that picture attached to the news. is that picture of the man while drinking with his friends

Do you read with your eyes or nose ?

What has the picture got the do with the news?

Should the poster bring the picture of the dead man before it's real?
Re: N2million BET9JA Winner Dies In Calabar by ediman: 5:18pm On Sep 03, 2016
I wonder if one will not have friends or be close.to.people again in his devilish world that we are.
Re: N2million BET9JA Winner Dies In Calabar by ediman: 10:47am On Oct 05, 2016
I have lost countless money to sport betting.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

We Took Oath Over Timothy Adegoke Death – Hilton Hotel Receptionist / Young Lady Killed And Dumped By Roadside In Anambra State (Graphic) / Policeman Kills A Man In Imo State,Then Gets Lynched By Mob(Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.