Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,973 members, 7,814,303 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

Must Read Michelle Obama's Interview With Variety Magazine - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Must Read Michelle Obama's Interview With Variety Magazine (396 Views)

Michelle Obama And Melania Trump Pose Together Ahead Of Trump's Inauguration / Michelle Obama Takes Her Last Walk Through The White House (video) / Michelle Obama: What We Will Miss Most About The White House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Must Read Michelle Obama's Interview With Variety Magazine by OwillyOscar(m): 2:11pm On Aug 24, 2016
The United States First Lady Michelle Obama sat down with Variety magazine to talk Pop Culture and how her husband, the United States president Barack Obama used that to make an impact...of course among other things she said.

Ten days before delivering the best-received speech at the Democratic National Convention, first lady Michelle Obama was in her East Wing office describing an entirely different appearance she was about to make that was poised to have an equally notable impact.

That was Carpool Karaoke, the insanely popular segment on CBS’ “Late Late Show,” in which she sat in the passenger seat with host James Corden and belted out renditions of Stevie Wonder’s “Signed, Sealed, Delivered I’m Yours,” Beyoncé’s “Single Ladies (Put a Ring on It),” and Missy Elliott’s “Get Ur Freak On” as they circled the driveway on the South Lawn.

“First of all, I was riding in a car with somebody else, without the Secret Service,” she says, with more than a hint of glee. “So right there, [I said], ‘Let’s keep driving!’ I think we drove around the South Lawn about 100 times.”

Here are some of the quotes from her cover story...
http://www.bureauspy.com/2016/08/must-read-michelle-obamas-interview.html

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Real Of APC In The New System. / Mahama And NDC Will Lose 2016 Elections - EIU Predicts / Saudi Arabia To 'inoculate' Children Against Westernization, Atheism And Liberal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.