Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,188 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

Team Of Graphics & Designers Are Needed - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Team Of Graphics & Designers Are Needed (1534 Views)

My World Of Graphics Design As A Professional / Creative Graphic Designers Are Needed In Promptfinder / Adult Education 4 ARTS & GRAPHICS DESIGNERS: 08139458588 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Team Of Graphics & Designers Are Needed by Creativedesign(m): 3:21pm On Aug 24, 2016
TEAM OF GRAPHICS & DESIGNERS ARE NEEDED for logo , banner, e-cover, cartoon, T-shirt, etc.
we looking for experience and talented graphic designers for joint partnership.

interested person forward UR
proposal, 5 sample design (service samples) with watermark "creativeleavedesign" on it
with ur what's app ID to creativeleavedesign@gmail.com
Re: Team Of Graphics & Designers Are Needed by Adeinfo: 3:55pm On Aug 24, 2016
Creativedesign:

TEAM OF GRAPHICS & DESIGNERS ARE NEEDED for logo , banner, e-cover, cartoon, T-shirt, etc.

proposal, 5 sample design (service samples) with watermark "creativeleavedesign" on it
why watermark it with creativeleavedesign and not the designer's brand signature?
Re: Team Of Graphics & Designers Are Needed by Creativedesign(m): 11:17pm On Aug 24, 2016
Adeinfo:
why watermark it with creativeleavedesign and not the designer's brand signature?
we don't want other signature aside the identity of the team, that is why we need the watermark, it's very important.
Re: Team Of Graphics & Designers Are Needed by wabdesigns(m): 12:30am On Aug 25, 2016
Creativedesign:

That won't the possible , the watermark I mean.
No one will do that.
Re: Team Of Graphics & Designers Are Needed by Creativedesign(m): 7:45am On Aug 25, 2016
wabdesigns:

That won't the possible , the watermark I mean. No one will do that.
please at creativeleavedesign@gmail.com
Re: Team Of Graphics & Designers Are Needed by Student125(m): 9:37am On Aug 25, 2016
Creativedesign:
we don't want other signature aside the identity of the team, that is why we need the watermark, it's very important.
Not a good reason tho.....a graphics designer is sending what he designed nd nt wat the team designed cuz he s nt part of the team yet that's y he s submittng proposal...
I hope it s nt wat am thinking.

1 Like

Re: Team Of Graphics & Designers Are Needed by DesignAssasin(m): 12:25pm On Aug 25, 2016
Why do i have to put your signature on the jobs i did for someone else?

2 Likes

Re: Team Of Graphics & Designers Are Needed by felixchip(m): 7:09pm On Aug 25, 2016
Trash.

3 Likes

Re: Team Of Graphics & Designers Are Needed by Nobody: 12:30pm On Aug 27, 2016
I believe you guys are joking right? After I spent my precious time racking my brain to come up with something.. You want me to credit you guys with it...?
My name (watermark) mean more than a million to me....

When you guys are ready you'll perhap rethink.. Cuz no sane being with fall for something this cheap
Re: Team Of Graphics & Designers Are Needed by lodscott(m): 2:31pm On Aug 27, 2016
Creativedesign:

wrong
Re: Team Of Graphics & Designers Are Needed by penance(m): 8:19am On Aug 28, 2016
Haaaahahhaaha naiarland graphic section NA scammers sha wan full am ,una plan no go work
Re: Team Of Graphics & Designers Are Needed by chrislong(m): 10:04am On Aug 28, 2016
if you are convenient with my brand watermark, id be glad to send in
Re: Team Of Graphics & Designers Are Needed by masterden: 10:08am On Oct 14, 2016
Check out these awesome customized cartoon design on quality clothing materials

https://gospaces.com/s/FUR8/preview/116425503
Re: Team Of Graphics & Designers Are Needed by chubysoft1(m): 10:25am On Oct 14, 2016
May I watermark another company design put una own? na wa oh. It's stealing. Una plan don backfire on una.

(1) (Reply)

The Nairaland (graphics) Magazine Project / Best Graphic Designs For You From - Cjfav Digital Limited / Get Professional Graphic Designs, Logo For As Low As 8K

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.