Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,964 members, 7,817,840 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

Nigerian Migrant Couple Kissing Aboard A Ship After Being Rescued from Sea - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Migrant Couple Kissing Aboard A Ship After Being Rescued from Sea (49099 Views)

Nigerians Aboard A Dutch KLM Flight Stop The Deportation Of A Fellow Nigerian / Lady Takes A Daring Selfie Aboard A Flying Glider Plane - PICS / Nigerian Family Prays On The Deck Of A Ship After Being Rescued At Sea Off Libya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Migrant Couple Kissing Aboard A Ship After Being Rescued from Sea by GoldenJAT(m): 5:01pm On Aug 24, 2016
how people point accusing hand at d government ,every time tragedy struck is baffling....some people and follow follow!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Migrant Couple Kissing Aboard A Ship After Being Rescued from Sea by Deepfreezer(m): 5:02pm On Aug 24, 2016
Congratulations guys, for those ranting here about how lazy they were by running off to Italy, at least now they are sure of 24hrs power, healthy environment, food and shelter. Pending when the will get their asylum papers.
Re: Nigerian Migrant Couple Kissing Aboard A Ship After Being Rescued from Sea by lereinter(m): 5:10pm On Aug 24, 2016
Haba what am I seeing

The man carrying that baby is not Nigerian

And

What shows they where rescued at sea
Re: Nigerian Migrant Couple Kissing Aboard A Ship After Being Rescued from Sea by Rocketicon(m): 5:16pm On Aug 24, 2016
Blame Buhari 4 dis!!
Re: Nigerian Migrant Couple Kissing Aboard A Ship After Being Rescued from Sea by Paseus(m): 5:25pm On Aug 24, 2016
NCAN IS HERE! Bt we cannot confirm d authenticity of this news due 2 d fact dat the op failed 2 indicate their surnames bt sum tripob/ipob yoots re claiming responsibility. Over and out
Re: Nigerian Migrant Couple Kissing Aboard A Ship After Being Rescued from Sea by oochi123(f): 5:37pm On Aug 24, 2016
Fake story abeg..hw come it was only them they showed? Moreover no Surname.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Migrant Couple Kissing Aboard A Ship After Being Rescued from Sea by ephi123(f): 5:42pm On Aug 24, 2016
RoyalRoy:

Nonsense!!!

So it's your government who decided to take their common sense away and let them go and risk their life and that of their four month old son at sea?

Are there no other people back in Nigeria working their ass off and doing honest things to survive this period?

Lazy people will always find an excuse.

Of course it's easy for you to sit in the comfort of wherever you are and be typing what you just typed. Wait till you have walked a mile in the shoes of people like these then maybe you will realise the impact a government creating a very harsh environment has on them. Very easy to talk the talk. Very very easy.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Migrant Couple Kissing Aboard A Ship After Being Rescued from Sea by Tedassie(m): 5:43pm On Aug 24, 2016
Pepuscutie270:
Choi, I love kisses eh. I would probably do same. Thank God for them.
Abi...buh shey you like the other one more naow tongue
Re: Nigerian Migrant Couple Kissing Aboard A Ship After Being Rescued from Sea by SamOgasco(m): 5:45pm On Aug 24, 2016
saints2:
Nigerian couple Michael and Rachel are pictured kissing aboard MSF ship after they were rescued in the Mediterranean along with their 4-month-old son (pictured with a rescue worker) and many other EU-bound migrants. More photos below..

Source:
http://www.ajayiwrites.com/2016/08/photo-of-nigerian-migrant-couple.html

You lied. And must you lie to direct people to your site?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Migrant Couple Kissing Aboard A Ship After Being Rescued from Sea by SamOgasco(m): 5:47pm On Aug 24, 2016
lereinter:

Haba what am I seeing

The man carrying that baby is not Nigerian

And

What shows they where rescued at sea

I wonder oooooo. Those pixs above are not even new... It has been on Google for a very long time now...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Migrant Couple Kissing Aboard A Ship After Being Rescued from Sea by beautyerhu86(f): 5:57pm On Aug 24, 2016
saints2:
Thank God for a second chance...

See more exclusive photos here..

Must you be 1st to comment? Tell me, how many likes did you get?
Re: Nigerian Migrant Couple Kissing Aboard A Ship After Being Rescued from Sea by bittertruthz: 5:59pm On Aug 24, 2016
saints2:
Nigerian couple Michael and Rachel are pictured kissing aboard MSF ship after they were rescued in the Mediterranean along with their 4-month-old son (pictured with a rescue worker) and many other EU-bound migrants. More photos below..

Source:

Na my Edo brothers and sisters. But people are so dumb. My people perish because they lack knowledge. The $3000 they pay smugglers is enough to plan life or travel by flight.

This suicide mission can never end until the hypocrites aka Europeans start sending them back. because they welcome them as hero, more people embark on the journey.
2 boys from my town lost their lives in Mediterranean sea.

MUMMMU EU. SEND THEM BACK AND STOP ENCOURAGING EVIL FOR THE SAKE OF HUMAN RIGHT. SOMETIMES, WE NEED TO WAIVE HUMAN RIGHT FOR COMMON SENSE.
THIS LIBERAL AGENDA OF THE "NEW WORLD ORDER (NWO)" IS INSANE.
Re: Nigerian Migrant Couple Kissing Aboard A Ship After Being Rescued from Sea by Nobody: 6:01pm On Aug 24, 2016
See risk
So embracing the odds of them surviving on the Mediterranean Sea is now much more better than staying in Nigeria undecided undecided undecided
Re: Nigerian Migrant Couple Kissing Aboard A Ship After Being Rescued from Sea by juman(m): 6:01pm On Aug 24, 2016
Unfortunate nigeria!
Re: Nigerian Migrant Couple Kissing Aboard A Ship After Being Rescued from Sea by 4nobody4every1: 6:12pm On Aug 24, 2016
Goddygee:
Right now being A Nigerian is far worse than going to hell...

Am very sure hell is located ryt here in Nigeria...

God plz shld in case i dont make heaven, plz grant me amnesty to heaven, its unfortunate i was raised in hell...
Buhahahahahaha, Chai, No dull moment on Nairaland, Lol @ grant me amnesty to heaven grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Migrant Couple Kissing Aboard A Ship After Being Rescued from Sea by rhymaholic: 6:30pm On Aug 24, 2016
This is a fake news. What are their surname? and they don't even look Nigerian. Bloggers would post rubbish just to drive traffic.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Migrant Couple Kissing Aboard A Ship After Being Rescued from Sea by RealJaneDoe: 6:30pm On Aug 24, 2016
NameChecker:

What comes after? grin

Re: Nigerian Migrant Couple Kissing Aboard A Ship After Being Rescued from Sea by Nobody: 6:44pm On Aug 24, 2016
Coming to check names NCAN Nsukka Chapter

Re: Nigerian Migrant Couple Kissing Aboard A Ship After Being Rescued from Sea by RoyalRoy(m): 7:11pm On Aug 24, 2016
ephi123:

Of course it's easy for you to sit in the comfort of wherever you are and be typing what you just typed. Wait till you have walked a mile in the shoes of people like these then maybe you will realise the impact a government creating a very harsh environment has on them. Very easy to talk the talk. Very very easy.

Well it's easy to talk the talk cos av been in that Nigeria too before. When things were much tougher... That was around 94-96 under Abacha. So I know how things could be crazy. But to think they decided to pay a large sum of money, to risk the life of themselves and their little baby all to escape hardship? Am sure they must have paid up to half a million naira to get to that boat and try to cross to Europe.

Now u tell me, if u were given 500k today to use for business in Nigeria, will u not make something meaningful out of it?

I still repeat my earlier opinion... They are LAZY!!
Re: Nigerian Migrant Couple Kissing Aboard A Ship After Being Rescued from Sea by Fourwinds: 7:18pm On Aug 24, 2016
1stCitizen:
Bloggers can lie. Jeez!!! he gave them silly names them without last name. They do not look Nigerians one bit.
So u self see am na lie..
Re: Nigerian Migrant Couple Kissing Aboard A Ship After Being Rescued from Sea by ephi123(f): 7:25pm On Aug 24, 2016
RoyalRoy:

Well it's easy to talk the talk cos av been in that Nigeria too before. When things were much tougher... That was around 94-96 under Abacha. So I know how things could be crazy. But to think they decided to pay a large sum of money, to risk the life of themselves and their little baby all to escape hardship? Am sure they must have paid up to half a million naira to get to that boat and try to cross to Europe.

Now u tell me, if u were given 500k today to use for business in Nigeria, will u not make something meaningful out of it?

I still repeat my earlier opinion... They are LAZY!!

500k in today's Nigeria where a bag of rice costs 21k? Naira unfortunately has little or no value as things stand.
It is your opinion that they are lazy, I beg to disagree.
Re: Nigerian Migrant Couple Kissing Aboard A Ship After Being Rescued from Sea by Nobody: 7:39pm On Aug 24, 2016
1stCitizen:
Bloggers can lie. Jeez!!! he gave them silly names them without last name. They do not look Nigerians one bit.
Exactly what I was thinking this people sef.
Re: Nigerian Migrant Couple Kissing Aboard A Ship After Being Rescued from Sea by Laido: 8:29pm On Aug 24, 2016
Goddygee:
Right now being A Nigerian is far worse than going to hell...

Am very sure hell is located ryt here in Nigeria...

God plz shld in case i dont make heaven, plz grant me amnesty to heaven, its unfortunate i was raised in hell...

Lol. Amen oo God. Grant me heaven. U dey Parah my brother
Re: Nigerian Migrant Couple Kissing Aboard A Ship After Being Rescued from Sea by Nathkem01(m): 10:33pm On Aug 24, 2016
Pepuscutie270:
Choi, I love kisses eh. I would probably do same. Thank God for them.
I love kisses also,kissing is my hubby..can I kiss u??
Re: Nigerian Migrant Couple Kissing Aboard A Ship After Being Rescued from Sea by mhizAnnie(f): 11:01pm On Aug 24, 2016
RealJaneDoe:
we all know what comes after

Anyway goodluck to them. it is not easy

Lmao u aff spoil grin grin
Re: Nigerian Migrant Couple Kissing Aboard A Ship After Being Rescued from Sea by Mykelpato(m): 11:41pm On Aug 24, 2016
Buhari Kindly Resign....make una help me with this protest angry
Re: Nigerian Migrant Couple Kissing Aboard A Ship After Being Rescued from Sea by BadirX(m): 1:01am On Aug 25, 2016
Na the way 4ward
Re: Nigerian Migrant Couple Kissing Aboard A Ship After Being Rescued from Sea by Nobody: 1:34am On Aug 25, 2016
ephi123:

500k in today's Nigeria where a bag of rice costs 21k? Naira unfortunately has little or no value as things stand.
It is your opinion that they are lazy, I beg to disagree.
Bro, this is call LAZINESS ..with 500k u can still start a business in Nigeria and make more profit within a period of time..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Migrant Couple Kissing Aboard A Ship After Being Rescued from Sea by mikolo80: 3:08pm On Aug 25, 2016
ephi123:
Without being from a war zone country, Nigerians now make up a good number of migrants making these dangerous journeys (with a 4-month old baby!). May our government have small mercy on the populace.
may the ppl have mercy on themselves

(1) (2) (Reply)

Updates About The Lagos Plane Crash / Woman Crashes Her Toyota Land Cruiser On Lagos Bridge, Blocks Half Of Road. PICS / Relocating To Gambia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.