Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:35 PM

The Best Of Nairalands Assassination/action Story. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Best Of Nairalands Assassination/action Story. (2890 Views)

The Very Best Of Fictions (novels) / Nairalands Discrimination Against Literature Section. / Presidential Assassination (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Best Of Nairalands Assassination/action Story. by Wiz0isaac: 5:02pm On Aug 24, 2016
I am a fan of action and thriller genres, I have done a few survey and have found a few thrilling assassination stories and I want to read wider. It made me want to start up a project, by compiling this post I am invariably starting. I want others to help give a contribution of their best action story, it's main actor/protagonist/assassin/antagonist. And a little detail about him/her. For example one of my favourites is Tarasha by Oyinprince. The main actor/assassin is Tarasha/Omotara/Samantha usman. And she is a female assassin. That's the formats of how it should be posted. Their are others, we can mention many characters from the same story we all have our different favourites. We could also get to forum chat and share interesting stories, support and encourage outstanding authors, I know what high moral can do to an author. This should be fun I hope...

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Do You Know Any Books Publishers That Sell Wholesale To Bookstores? / Nanofiction / Karma And Songs- Akíntayo Akínjídé

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.