Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,086 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:24 PM

Buhari And Osinbajo - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Buhari And Osinbajo (396 Views)

EFCC Turns Searchlight On Aisha Buhari And Her Siblings / Funny Buhari And Mark Zuckerberg Picture Meme / How To Criticise Buhari And Get Away With It By Ayo Sogunro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buhari And Osinbajo by Amoshie(m): 5:21pm On Aug 24, 2016
Nigerians are indeed very funny people. Especially my Kano people. On Sunday night, I was sitting with a guy who sell tea near my house before call for prayers. An elderly man came and said, "bani hadin Buhari - Give me Buhari's mixture" and without saying anything, the guy gave him tea and small bread and collected 50 Naira and gave 10 naira change. Nothing more said. I was baffled so I asked what that meant and the tea guy said hadin Buhari mean tea without milk plus small bread.
Again this morning, a friend came to visit me. I saw him off to his car and on my way back, I remembered I needed battery for my wireless mouse and stopped by a guy running a small kiosk nearby to get one. Just while I was walking away, a guy I met there said, "bani Buhari de Osinbajo - give me Buhari and Osinbajo". I immediately paused to see what he meant and again, without uttering a word, he gave him garri and groundnut. I returned back to ask again what that meant and he said Garri is Buhari, Osinbajo is groundnut while Bukola is sugar. Kano will always make a comedy out of every circumstance.
So, this evening, I feel like having Buhari, Osinbajo and Bukola.

Copied.

(1) (Reply)

TGIF: Things Nigerian Men Do That Annoy Nigerian Women / see what I Read About "Change" This Morning,could We Have Been Scammed By Apc? / Handbill Distubution Usimng Roller Skaters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.