Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,915 members, 7,814,085 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

Evolution; Data And Phones - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Evolution; Data And Phones (385 Views)

Glo Introduces Glo 2 Submarine Cable For High Speed Data And Browsing / Download Pro Evolution Soccer (PES 2018) Iso Ppsspp For Android (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Evolution; Data And Phones by Oliver00g(m): 10:03pm On Aug 24, 2016
Evolution! Children listen up..... Story time. grin

In the olden days, on our s40 java phones; we used to struggle to finish 10mb bundle grin (after downloading loads of games and apps not bigger than 200kb), we still had a chunk left. Move on to s60 symbian generation phones. We kinda moved on from not finishing 10mb to downloading games and apps worth 20mb max (that's before we got to know of n-gage games on s60v3 (symbian third generation)).

That year, 2gig SD card was like you on top the world (men I get "space" oo grin grin). But look at us now - 16gig SD card isn't enough anymore, we download games and apps worth 2gig (which was our dream SD card that year), and sometimes, (thanks to MTN bis cheat/cheats) we download up to 10gig in a single session cool cool grin on our almighty ANDROID..
Re: Evolution; Data And Phones by FakeNEWSevryday: 10:34pm On Aug 24, 2016
[size=15pt] Whaoh, waoh!! Wow!!!
I can't believe I'm reading this, so it means that some ppl are still using Android phone?
In PLUTO where I came from android is the least of phone in term of techs
[/size]

(1) (Reply)

Infinix Hot S Users Facebook Group... / Instagram App For Windows 10 Mobile Updated With New Features / Umi Max Screen.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.