Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

Fayose - Whatever You Sow, You Will Reap; Ekiti People Will Forever Remember Me - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose - Whatever You Sow, You Will Reap; Ekiti People Will Forever Remember Me (993 Views)

Fayose Blasts FG, Miyetti Allah Over Threat On Ekiti People / Fayose Gives Ekiti People Rice & Money At Aba Igbira, Afao Ekiti (Pics) / Fayemi Distributes Food Items To Ekiti People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose - Whatever You Sow, You Will Reap; Ekiti People Will Forever Remember Me by pressreporters: 10:18pm On Aug 24, 2016
The Ekiti State Governor, Ayodele Fayose, on Tuesday, attributed his rising political profile to his close affinity with people of the state.
Speaking in Ado-Ekiti, the state capital, Fayose explained that his remarkable achievements have also endeared him to indigenes of the state.
Fayose said, “Whatever you sow you shall reap. If you do good for the people, you will get goodness. I have done...... continue reading>>>>http://www.realnewsmax.ml/2016/08/whatever-you-sow-you-will-reap-ekiti.html#more
Re: Fayose - Whatever You Sow, You Will Reap; Ekiti People Will Forever Remember Me by Mrdecent(m): 10:24pm On Aug 24, 2016
NA so my gov

1 Like

Re: Fayose - Whatever You Sow, You Will Reap; Ekiti People Will Forever Remember Me by success1smyn(m): 10:25pm On Aug 24, 2016
ok

1 Like

Re: Fayose - Whatever You Sow, You Will Reap; Ekiti People Will Forever Remember Me by yarimo(m): 1:10am On Aug 25, 2016
You are right mr. Governor, not only EKITI STATE Nigerians will always remember your good works. Such as CUTTING of PUMMO, eating in the BUKKA, buying PEPPERS In the market, riding of OKADA to state house of assembly. ETC

4 Likes

Re: Fayose - Whatever You Sow, You Will Reap; Ekiti People Will Forever Remember Me by leofab(f): 2:27am On Aug 25, 2016
The dude above needs mental evaluation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose - Whatever You Sow, You Will Reap; Ekiti People Will Forever Remember Me by Samtob90(m): 2:31am On Aug 25, 2016
leofab:

In fact, you too need critical assessment

2 Likes

Re: Fayose - Whatever You Sow, You Will Reap; Ekiti People Will Forever Remember Me by dickoflife(m): 4:37am On Aug 25, 2016
leofab:
you are the unstable one....

1 Like

Re: Fayose - Whatever You Sow, You Will Reap; Ekiti People Will Forever Remember Me by speaktome(m): 4:46am On Aug 25, 2016
The only Governor that i respect in South West!!!

Tuuuuaaaale Baba... Nothing Do you!!!

#MySignature#Mybusiness#

1 Like

Re: Fayose - Whatever You Sow, You Will Reap; Ekiti People Will Forever Remember Me by Nobody: 4:48am On Aug 25, 2016
Re: Fayose - Whatever You Sow, You Will Reap; Ekiti People Will Forever Remember Me by Day169: 7:34am On Aug 25, 2016
..as one who changed their destinies for the worse!
Re: Fayose - Whatever You Sow, You Will Reap; Ekiti People Will Forever Remember Me by agwom(m): 7:53am On Aug 25, 2016
Hmm
Re: Fayose - Whatever You Sow, You Will Reap; Ekiti People Will Forever Remember Me by leofab(f): 1:20pm On Aug 25, 2016
dickoflife:
you are the unstable one....
yes unstable for good good governance and kindness to humanity.. But you? You are stable for stupidi..ty
Re: Fayose - Whatever You Sow, You Will Reap; Ekiti People Will Forever Remember Me by leofab(f): 1:21pm On Aug 25, 2016
Samtob90:

In fact, you too need critical assessment
not until general Cassandra start taking his own advices ...
Re: Fayose - Whatever You Sow, You Will Reap; Ekiti People Will Forever Remember Me by dickoflife(m): 2:17pm On Aug 25, 2016
leofab:
yes unstable for good good governance and kindness to humanity.. But you? You are stable for stupidi..ty
idiots like you are the problem of humanity. You do not hail from the state neither have you lived there for any length of time and yet you open that cesspit of a mouth which spills forth trash that you digest on the news.

Do you know the debt profile of the state? I pray Fayose plays with your destiny like baba ijebu the way Ekiti state workers have been toyed with. Rubbish
Re: Fayose - Whatever You Sow, You Will Reap; Ekiti People Will Forever Remember Me by Ahmeduana(m): 2:27pm On Aug 25, 2016
leofab:
NOT ONLY MENTAL EVALUATION AND ALSO TO BE LOCKED UP IN MENTAL ASYLUM!
Re: Fayose - Whatever You Sow, You Will Reap; Ekiti People Will Forever Remember Me by leofab(f): 2:33pm On Aug 25, 2016
dickoflife:
idiots like you are the problem of humanity. You do not hail from the state neither have you lived there for any length of time and yet you open that cesspit of a mouth which spills forth trash that you digest on the news.

Do you know the debt profile of the state? I pray Fayose plays with your destiny like baba ijebu the way Ekiti state workers have been toyed with. Rubbish
you men fayose should learn from the governors of Osun and Ogun?

(1) (Reply)

Obama Flew Over Nigeria To See How Far With The Promised Change (funny Pics) / See How The Largest Economy In Africa Was Pushed Into Recession / U.S Drone Base In Niger To Fight Terror Across Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.